Zeus vs Thor h2h/melee fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
No bfr

Who wins ?

DarkOdin
It goes down just like the Hulk fight

the ninjak
Thor vomits blood.

Colossus-Big C
although thor is more resistant to magic than hulk, still

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1317666-thor_annual_08_28.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1317665-thor_annual_08_29.jpg

Endless Mike
Zeus is so badass

quanchi112
Zeus, easily.

Badabing
Zues wins this handily.

JonyBoy2
Originally posted by DarkOdin
It goes down just like the Hulk fight Why? Thor has a higher level of durability, Hulk its a brick, Thor is not, Thor will lose, but not as bad as Hulk

Zack Fair
Thor gets shit stomped all over his face.

kgkg
Zeus stomps

red_light

CosmicComet
Originally posted by JonyBoy2
Why? Thor has a higher level of durability, Hulk its a brick, Thor is not, Thor will lose, but not as bad as Hulk

Thor's pure durability might be better, but Hulk's damage soak is better.

I think that Thor will be able to prolong the fight a bit more with flight, but the ass beating will be of the same level.

Rage.Of.Olympus
^Define damage soak.

Thor loses.

But does better than the Hulk. smile

Hyperion Prime
Thor loses this, but he at least makes it a fight, unlike the hulk who was down after two hits.

kgkg
Thor does better than Hulk in h2h melee fight? lol

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
^Define damage soak.

Thor loses.

But does better than the Hulk. smile

How much you can take in total.

It takes less to 'breach' Hulk than Thor by most people's estimations probably. But Hulk also has a massive healing factor which more than evens the score.

ankur29
thor will do worse than hulk.

he not as strong and has no HF

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by CosmicComet
How much you can take in total.

It takes less to 'breach' Hulk than Thor by most people's estimations probably. But Hulk also has a massive healing factor which more than evens the score.

Depends on the situtation. I don't think if you compare their respective battles, that the Hulk comes out looking like he has superior damage soak.

Hulk's healing factor would allow him to survive through more severe injuries but the source fueling Thor's endurance is greater than the Hulk's.

It's not ironclad but a series of blows that would knock Thor out would more than likely do the same to the Hulk. Generally, most opponents that overwhelm Thor would more than likely to do the same to the Hulk as Zeus and the Destroyer illustrated. 99% of the time, the Hulk is Thor level physically overall.

In conclusion: A healing factor would give the Hulk a favorable advantage in a contest of who can survive the most crippling damage but I don't think it would be the case in a battle. At least in a fight like this one where they face a superior opponent.

There's a reason why Thor can trade blows with an enraged Hulk for hours. A tricky subject, and the ever increasing strength certainly doesn't help the situation.

carver9
Depends on the situtation. I don't think if you compare their respective battles, that the Hulk comes out looking like he has superior damage soak.

Hulk's healing factor would allow him to survive through more severe injuries but the source fueling Thor's endurance is greater than the Hulk's.

It's not ironclad but a series of blows that would knock Thor out would more than likely do the same to the Hulk. Generally, most opponents that overwhelm Thor would more than likely to do the same to the Hulk as Zeus and the Destroyer illustrated. 99% of the time, the Hulk is Thor level physically overall.

In conclusion: A healing factor would give the Hulk a favorable advantage in a contest of who can survive the most crippling damage but I don't think it would be the case in a battle. At least in a fight like this one where they face a superior opponent.

There's a reason why Thor can trade blows with an enraged Hulk for hours. A tricky subject, and the ever increasing strength certainly doesn't help the situation.

Ok, you are talking about Savage Hulk right? Because Savage Hulk was the Hulk that stalemated Thor for some hours and then it was Savage Hulk who overpowered Thor and beat his a** to sleep with his own hammer. Now since we KNOW that Current Hulk is multitude more powerful than Savage Hulk by Hulks own mouth along with every other being on the planets mouth... Thor really shouldn't stand a chance against WWH since he has been stalemated by a weaker Hulk and has also been over powered by a weaker Hulk.

With that said, going by RECENT portrayals of the characters, Zeus should KILL Thor and worse than what it took the Hulk since Hulk IS more powerful than Thor (due to Hulk NUMEROUS of upgrades and amps that took place on planet Sakaar).

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by carver9
Ok, you are talking about Savage Hulk right? Because Savage Hulk was the Hulk that stalemated Thor for some hours and then it was Savage Hulk who overpowered Thor and beat his a** to sleep with his own hammer. Now since we KNOW that Current Hulk is multitude more powerful than Savage Hulk by Hulks own mouth along with every other being on the planets mouth... Thor really shouldn't stand a chance against WWH since he has been stalemated by a weaker Hulk and has also been over powered by a weaker Hulk.

With that said, going by RECENT portrayals of the characters, Zeus should KILL Thor and worse than what it took the Hulk since Hulk IS more powerful than Thor (due to Hulk NUMEROUS of upgrades and amps that took place on planet Sakaar).

No that's wrong.........

zeus beats the blond out of goldilocks

carver9
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
No that's wrong.........

Of course its wrong to YOU since you are a Hulk and Wonder Woman hater. Stop responding to my posts regarding Hulk... Rage can handle himself.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Don't bring up Let the Battle Begin. It was at best a semi cannon one shot and there is context within the issue itself.

The ever increasing nature of the Hulk bites him in the ass here. How do you know that an hour into his fight with Thor, the Hulk is multitudes weaker than an enraged Green Scar? It doesn't mean much now, but in the original draft around the time Thor first returned, the two were going to stalemate. Green Scar is an elite Top Tier and I admit that sufficiently enraged, I can see him breaking into the Trans Tier strength wise, but in all out battle, I don't see Thor, Superman and the other top dogs faring worse than Sentry.

I disagree.

Hyperion Prime
Of course its wrong to YOU since you are a Hulk and Wonder Woman hater. Stop responding to my posts regarding Hulk... Rage can handle himself.

Ahhhh...Carver......nooooooooooooooooooooo I have lost all my power stick out tongue

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/1-791503-6525514.jpg

carver9
Don't bring up Let the Battle Begin. It was at best a semi cannon one shot and there is context within the issue itself.

The ever increasing nature of the Hulk bites him in the ass here. How do you know that an hour into his fight with Thor, the Hulk is multitudes weaker than an enraged Green Scar? It doesn't mean much now, but in the original draft around the time Thor first returned, the two were going to stalemate. Green Scar is an elite Top Tier and I admit that sufficiently enraged, I can see him breaking into the Trans Tier strength wise, but in all out battle, I don't see Thor, Superman and the other top dogs faring worse than Sentry.

I disagree.

Why not bring it up when its canon? The mods even marked it as a canon event.

Savage Hulk doesn't equal WWH and this has been shown numerous of times. Thor doing well against a pissed Savage Hulk doesn't translate that he would do good against Current Hulk... doesn't work that way. What we do know is that, yes, your statement is true in regards to Savage Hulk amping while fighting Thor but that still doesn't means that his power reach WWH levels or anywhere near it wsince again, it was stated numerous of times that WWH was/is the most powerful Hulk to walk the Earth. Then we have Savage Hulk performance not twice but 3 times against Rulk looking like boo boo and he was amping during this fight. Well, the same Rulk fought WWH and got treated like a nuicance. That's the power difference between Savage and Current Hulk... its not even comparable.

I don't even count the Sentry and Hulk fight as anything since both of them basically let each other pound on each other. What I did get from it is, Sentry never showed that type of power again in any of his battles and he REALLY cut lose. What I also got from it is that Thor nor Supes would be able to repeat what Sentry did since it wasn't just Sentry punches that Hulk was dealing with... he was also enveloped in a cloud of energy that even gave Genis pause.
Superman and Thor can not repeat that.

Going by previous showings of Thor and Hulk battles, Thor would get crushed by WWH.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Why not bring it up when its canon? The mods even marked it as a canon event.

The only reason I'd even consider it is because the writer said it was semi cannon. The same writer also pointed out that the Hulk only won because it was Hulk's own book and the inner story context means that what we saw, isn't exactly what happened. You can't have it both ways. It's meaningless. The only reason it got as much attention as it did is because of the rabid fans. Granted, if the tables were turned, the same would happen.

Savage Hulk doesn't equal WWH and this has been shown numerous of times. Thor doing well against a pissed Savage Hulk doesn't translate that he would do good against Current Hulk... doesn't work that way. What we do know is that, yes, your statement is true in regards to Savage Hulk amping while fighting Thor but that still doesn't means that his power reach WWH levels or anywhere near it wsince again, it was stated numerous of times that WWH was/is the most powerful Hulk to walk the Earth. Then we have Savage Hulk performance not twice but 3 times against Rulk looking like boo boo and he was amping during this fight. Well, the same Rulk fought WWH and got treated like a nuicance. That's the power difference between Savage and Current Hulk... its not even comparable.

Not really. The Hulk officially has a higher base but I think that's about it in terms of what lasted from WWH in terms of power levels.

And Green Scar is obviously not the most powerful Hulk to walk the planet. You don't understand hyperbole and various other simplistic shit Carver. You're like a child. I'm not going to use JMS advertising that his Thor was the most powerful Thor ever scene as evidence.

Rulk encountered an amped Banner Hulk and I've said it again, the battle made little sense. Loeb was not one for power levels and using something written by him as some sort of basis for a power structure is ridiculous. F*cking A-Bomb and Wolverine fared better against Rulk than Thor/Hulk did. You can't establish what you want when there is so little consistency and outside influences.

I don't even count the Sentry and Hulk fight as anything since both of them basically let each other pound on each other.

crylaugh

What I did get from it is, Sentry never showed that type of power again in any of his battles and he REALLY cut lose. What I also got from it is that Thor nor Supes would be able to repeat what Sentry did since it wasn't just Sentry punches that Hulk was dealing with... he was also enveloped in a cloud of energy that even gave Genis pause.
Superman and Thor can not repeat that.

As his encounters against Blue Marvel and Thor illustrate, he is an elite Top Tier without any Void influence.

Bullshit. I don't think you understand how comics work sometimes.

Power ups are meaningless unless they change standing against former peers.

Green Scar despite the Warp Core upgrade is not going to walk over Elite Top Tiers not matter how much you want him to. The quicker you come to this realization, the easier your comic book experiences will be. Pak may have treated him more favorable than other writers -he's a modern day writer that lets his biased slip into his work- but that's about it.

Green Scar's most impressive showing is most likely his treatment of Hercules. On the other hand, I highly doubt that is how a battle between them would play out under Pak today. At the time I'd wager he viewed him as a poor man's Thor and now he loves the character. For example, down the line in his Hercules run, he had Banner admit that Hercules was one of the few beings with a chance of taking down Green Scar on his own which is a conclusion I can honestly not reach based on their encounter. It was like Superman vs. Supergirl.

That's the problem with some modern day writers. They're fan boys who let their love dictate there writing and as a result, it's hard to establish power levels.

Going by previous showings of Hor and Hulk battles, Thor would get crushed by WWH.

He wouldn't.

DarkOdin
And not for nothing but this lastest version of hulk is no green scar. Green scar was always at a rage level. This latest version banner/hulk seems to have to build his rage up a bit. His base seems higher then savage but i would put him a notch or 2 under green scar. just look at the last comic hulk was wanting betty to get him angry to amp up.

carver9
The only reason I'd even consider it is because the writer said it was semi cannon. The same writer also pointed out that the Hulk only won because it was Hulk's own book and the inner story context means that what we saw, isn't exactly what happened. You can't have it both ways. It's meaningless. The only reason it got as much attention as it did is because of the rabid fans. Granted, if the tables were turned, the same would happen.

Not really. The Hulk officially has a higher base but I think that's about it in terms of what lasted from WWH in terms of power levels.

And Green Scar is obviously not the most powerful Hulk to walk the planet. You don't understand hyperbole and various other simplistic shit Carver. You're like a child. I'm not going to use JMS advertising that his Thor was the most powerful Thor ever scene as evidence.

Rulk encountered an amped Banner Hulk and I've said it again, the battle made little sense. Loeb was not one for power levels and using something written by him as some sort of basis for a power structure is ridiculous. F*cking A-Bomb and Wolverine fared better against Rulk than Thor/Hulk did. You can't establish what you want when there is so little consistency and outside influences.

crylaugh

As his encounters against Blue Marvel and Thor illustrate, he is an elite Top Tier without any Void influence.

Bullshit. I don't think you understand how comics work sometimes.

Power ups are meaningless unless they change standing against former peers.

Green Scar despite the Warp Core upgrade is not going to walk over Elite Top Tiers not matter how much you want him to. The quicker you come to this realization, the easier your comic book experiences will be. Pak may have treated him more favorable than other writers -he's a modern day writer that lets his biased slip into his work- but that's about it.

Green Scar's most impressive showing is most likely his treatment of Hercules. On the other hand, I highly doubt that is how a battle between them would play out under Pak today. At the time I'd wager he viewed him as a poor man's Thor and now he loves the character. For example, down the line in his Hercules run, he had Banner admit that Hercules was one of the few beings with a chance of taking down Green Scar on his own which is a conclusion I can honestly not reach based on their encounter. It was like Superman vs. Supergirl.

That's the problem with some modern day writers. They're fan boys who let their love dictate there writing and as a result, it's hard to establish power levels.

He wouldn't.

Just accept what happened and move on.

Base has nothing to do with WWH PL being off the charts. They couldn't even get a accurate reading on him due to his high base of power. Hulk WAS one of the most powerful beings that walked the planet and they felt unsafe at stopping him. Its not Hyperbole when you have a WRITER along with the story itself telling us that WWH was the most powerful Hulk created... he was just that powerful. Hell, he was so powerful that at a weakened state, he was capable of holding planets together.

Now you want to discredit his fight against Rulk. Rage, what feats can Hulk have without you downplaying it?

I never said that he would walk over top tiers but what I do believe is that Hulk would be one of the worst Bricks a top tier has ever faced in their lives. You can take that statement how you want.

Greenscar held back the entire arc so his treatment against Herc wasn't even at his full capacity. Hell, Herc even admitted that Hulk held back against him and he also admitted that Hulk could have killed him easily.

I admit, there are some fanboy writers but I believe that modern comics are bringing balance to the characters.

zeel
Zeus>thor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hulk.

Thor has faired better against zeus in the past in comparison to hulk. Nevertheless thor still falls.

carver9
This scan alone is proof enough that Hulk was on another level.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkholdingbackagainsthercules.jpg

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by zeel
Zeus>thor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hulk.

Thor has faired better against zeus in the past in comparison to hulk. Nevertheless thor still falls.

Thor is superior to Hulk in every way. He has always given Zeus trouble.

carver9
Wolverine is superior to Odin in every way too.

Hyperion Prime
Wolverine is superior to Odin in every way too.

You seem like a nice kid......why are you so crazy sad

chomperx9
Wolverine is superior to Odin in every way too. huh

Zack Fair
His head is too far up that green ass.

Damborgson
Wolverine is superior to Odin in every way too. lol Carver. Look The only advantage hulk has on Thor is stength and even in that Thor starts off higher in. Until hulk gets pissed and u know the rest. Thor can defeat hulk in so many ways. Thor is superior to hulk. Just accept it. Its no shame to be the lesser of Thor.

carver9
You seem like a nice kid......why are you so crazy sad

Being sarcastic. He is ignoring On-Panle showings so I am doing what he is doing... just blirting out sh**.

Hyperion Prime
Being sarcastic. He is ignoring On-Panle showings so I am doing what he is doing... just blirting out sh**.

I actually think I was the one who said Thor is superior to Hulk in every way. confused Dude don't take this place so seriously. sad

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
lol Carver. Look The only advantage hulk has on Thor is stength and even in that Thor starts off higher in. Until hulk gets pissed and u know the rest. Thor can defeat hulk in so many ways. Thor is superior to hulk. Just accept it. Its no shame to be the lesser of Thor.

I admit... Hulk starts off stronger than Savage Hulk. Too bad this isn't Savage Hulk that we are talking about. Like I have said a thousand times... a weaker hulk held planet Sakaar together without too much trouble... again, he was WEAKENED. This same Hulk while weakened tossed a mountain a couple of miles without too much trouble.

A holding back Hulk had someone who is Thor physical equal saying this.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkholdingbackagainsthercules.jpg

I'm not accepting anything when I know the truth. I know each character limits, I know Thor just like I know Hulk. That is why I am saying what I am saying.

Mindset
Zeus stomps Thor.

Omega Vision
Zeus wins, but Thor does A LOT better than Hulk.

Stoic
Thor would lose horribly to Zeus as he was portrayed recently when he destroyed Banner.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Zeus wins, but Thor does A LOT better than Hulk.

In pure h2h? No way.

Mindset
Zeus wins, but Thor does A LOT better than Hulk. Nah, Thor gets stomped just the same.

Omega Vision
*facepalm*

Didn't even see the second part.

My bad.

Yeah, Zeus wins, but I maintain that Thor would do better than Hulk did, he's more skilled, more durable, and arguably faster.

Damborgson
I admit... Hulk starts off stronger than Savage Hulk. Too bad this isn't Savage Hulk that we are talking about. Like I have said a thousand times... a weaker hulk held planet Sakaar together without too much trouble... again, he was WEAKENED. This same Hulk while weakened tossed a mountain a couple of miles without too much trouble.

A holding back Hulk had someone who is Thor physical equal saying this.

I'm not accepting anything when I know the truth. I know each character limits, I know Thor just like I know Hulk. That is why I am saying what I am saying. Why was he weaker? Yeah i know that hulk weakened for a time during Planet Hulk because of the effects of the portal but i dont see how he was weakened when he held the planet together. He had much less trouble with the red king than he did when they first met. Again how was he weakened when he threw the mountain. Hulk was simmering with anger at the loss of his people and wife right before hie eyes.

I agree hulk would have killed Hercules easily. Because Hercules was not fighting back or bracing for the attack. He knew hulk wasnt a killer so he took the punishment. Its still a feat on hulks part but not this defining feat of superiority that u seem to think it is. While i see green scar as being physically stronger than thor that does not mean he is superior or that Thor is forced to fight him like a brick. Thor can defeat/kill hulk in many ways.

Zack Fair

I agree hulk would have killed Hercules easily. Because Hercules was not fighting back or bracing for the attack. He knew hulk wasnt a killer so he took the punishment. Its still a feat on hulks part but not this defining feat of superiority that u seem to think it is. While i see green scar as being physically stronger than thor that does not mean he is superior or that Thor is forced to fight him like a brick. Thor can defeat/kill hulk in many ways.

thumb up

Stoic
1. Without his hammer Thor would get the hell beaten out of him by the Hulk.

2. Mjolnir has always been the reason that the Hulk didn't rip Thor apart in their past battles.

3. Even with it he has taken heavy lumps.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Stoic

http://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy239/helraven93/thor%20vs%20hulk/thorkillshulk2.jpg kicking

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Stoic

2. Mjolnir has always been the reason that the Hulk didn't rip Thor apart in their past battles.

3. Even with it he has taken heavy lumps.

Mjolnir has always been the reason that Thor didn't rip Hulk apart in their past battles. Instead of getting serious with Hulk he uses his hammer to play with the Hulk. If he would use his skills and weather powers Hulk would have been dead years ago. He needs to rip into Hulk instead of testing his abilities. He needs to use them and open the Hulk open.

carver9
Why was he weaker? Yeah i know that hulk weakened for a time during Planet Hulk because of the effects of the portal but i dont see how he was weakened when he held the planet together. He had much less trouble with the red king than he did when they first met. Again how was he weakened when he threw the mountain. Hulk was simmering with anger at the loss of his people and wife right before hie eyes.

If anyone never told you, I am the type the like to get scans to back up my claims.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/sakaarstrength.jpg

He was weakened. The warmhole took everything out of him and then on top of that, as soon as he hit the planet during this weakened state, he was still getting drained due to the disk that was placed on him. He didn't get his true power back until he was heading to Earth. He also lost a lot of his power due to the leaches feeding on him. He wasn't at 100%, not even close. His healing factor was even giving out on his. When he lost his wife, a couple of issues after this, he regained a portion of his power. Basically, any feats that happened on Planet Hulk wasn't the true power of WWH, not even close.

As for your Herc comment... Herc knew he didn't stand a chance and Herc fought back (got in some sneak attacks when the area was smoked) but Hulk was just too much for him and Herc even showed a sign of fear when Hulk was raising off the ground after a sucker punch from Herc.

What we do know is that Herc=Thor physically. Herc was getting his face taken off by a holding back Hulk. The same would happen to Thor if he decides to go melee. He could win but he would need to keep his distance...FAR distance since Hulk has shown straight line blitzing capabilities recently and during WWH.

Mindset
kicking lol at that actually putting the Hulk down.

Badabing
http://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy239/helraven93/thor%20vs%20hulk/thorkillshulk2.jpg kicking That's not canon.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Badabing
That's not canon. How is it not?

Hyperion Prime
How is it not?

Probablly because it took place in a future that was removed once thor came back and warned himself. The weird thing is Thor remembered his son that no longer existed.

Badabing
How is it not? All those characters are currently alive in the 616. Alternate realities/universes, most future arcs and what ifs are not canon.

Damborgson
If anyone never told you, I am the type the like to get scans to back up my claims.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/sakaarstrength.jpg

He was weakened. The warmhole took everything out of him and then on top of that, as soon as he hit the planet during this weakened state, he was still getting drained due to the disk that was placed on him. He didn't get his true power back until he was heading to Earth. He also lost a lot of his power due to the leaches feeding on him. He wasn't at 100%, not even close. His healing factor was even giving out on his. When he lost his wife, a couple of issues after this, he regained a portion of his power. Basically, any feats that happened on Planet Hulk wasn't the true power of WWH, not even close.

As for your Herc comment... Herc knew he didn't stand a chance and Herc fought back (got in some sneak attacks when the area was smoked) but Hulk was just too much for him and Herc even showed a sign of fear when Hulk was raising off the ground after a sucker punch from Herc.

What we do know is that Herc=Thor physically. Herc was getting his face taken off by a holding back Hulk. The same would happen to Thor if he decides to go melee. He could win but he would need to keep his distance...FAR distance since Hulk has shown straight line blitzing capabilities recently and during WWH. Good for u. smile

Oh yeah the spikes did drain a lot from him didnt they? Still though the portals effects had passed. The disks were no longer on him. Is it not safe to assume that he was no longer weakened? Hulk has incredible recovery abilities and the tectonic plates feat was before the spikes no? Im not saying he was WWH levels because he obviously wasnt but its not like he was a wuss compared to him either. Id put him at least> savage hulk.

Herc was letting those shots land. I already said this http://i476.photobucket.com/albums/rr123/Titan_Darkseid/World%20War%20Hulk/IncredibleHulk107-024.jpg He wasnt even trying.yeah he got a shot in but once hulk was on the ground he stopped and said "no more hulk" then hulk clobbered him to make his ego feel better. smile Yeah Herc probably was afraid. He was about to get punched by the freaking hulk. I see no problem here. If WWH nailed Thor like that in a fight, the effects would not be the same as Thor would be fighting. Yeah Thor most likely wont win fighting like a brick, but he doesnt have 2. Hulk does. Thor >>> hulk

Damborgson
Probablly because it took place in a future that was removed once thor came back and warned himself. The weird thing is Thor remembered his son that no longer existed. yeah its because when Thor came back and fixed the time stream he gave knowledge of all that had happened to his old self. I disagree withit being non canon....

Damborgson
All those characters are currently alive in the 616. Alternate realities/universes, most future arcs and what ifs are not canon. I can see a what if not being canon since it is an alternate dimension. But this happened in 616 correct? Thor remembers what happened in that time stream that he erased. I dont see why it shouldnt be canon.

Badabing
I can see a what if not being canon since it is an alternate dimension. But this happened in 616 correct? Thor remembers what happened in that time stream that he erased. I dont see why it shouldnt be canon. It's still not canon for anyone else. That's if Thor remembers it. That isn't current Thor. It's not canon and not proof of anything current Thor can do or not do.

Uriel005
Make this King Thor and its more even and I'd actually give it to Thor by a fair amount in pure H2H but Zeus has more experience with his powers so a full out fight I'd say old age and treachery would win over Thor's raw power as King Thor.

psycho gundam
*facepalm*

Didn't even see the second part.

My bad.

Yeah, Zeus wins, but I maintain that Thor would do better than Hulk did, he's more skilled, more durable, and arguably faster. are we talking normal zues, or this new, 'prison muscles" version?

Slaanesh
Zues win this..Thor won't do any better than the Hulk..

Damborgson
It's still not canon for anyone else. That's if Thor remembers it. That isn't current Thor. It's not canon and not proof of anything current Thor can do or not do. Isnt Thor at classic power levels right now? When he spoke of this it was at classic levels. When he performed the feat he was at classic levels. During Ragnarok. He does remember. He speaks of his son Magni and of "the world he left behind." Mkay. Well you are the moderator so while i disagree i will let this go. What u say goes. No problem. I wont use it as a reference on current Thor's hth abilities.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by psycho gundam
are we talking normal zues, or this new, 'prison muscles" version?

Lol prison muscles.

Badabing
Isnt Thor at classic power levels right now? When he spoke of this it was at classic levels. When he performed the feat he was at classic levels. During Ragnarok. He does remember. He speaks of his son Magni and of "the world he left behind." Mkay. Well you are the moderator so while i disagree i will let this go. What u say goes. No problem. I wont use it as a reference on current Thor's hth abilities. Just stop. It's not canon. This isn't a debate, it's a notification. Pr and I went through this before and this is what was decided.

Badabing
Sorry if that came out dickish. PC is acting up! furious

Basically things like that arc are never good for debates. They're okay to have some fun with, but always end causing problems. Same thing with that Hulk special last year where Hulk grabbed Thor's hand and hit him with Mjolnir. I had fun with it at Rage's expense. biscuits But Hulk has never done anything like that before or since. It was a stand-alone story, more or less, the writer was suspect because he's not a typical writer and his famous dad is a Hulk fanboy. So...

Damborgson
Sorry if that came out dickish. PC is acting up! furious

Basically things like that arc are never good for debates. They're okay to have some fun with, but always end causing problems. Same thing with that Hulk special last year where Hulk grabbed Thor's hand and hit him with Mjolnir. I had fun with it at Rage's expense. biscuits But Hulk has never done anything like that before or since. It was a stand-alone story, more or less, the writer was suspect because he's not a typical writer and his famous dad is a Hulk fanboy. So... no worries. i kinda thought maybe i was pushing it. big grin Yeah i see what your saying. Its about the same in comparison since well....i dont know how hulk can be killed by that. thanks for the clarification. Later. Im calling it good for today. sleep

quanchi112
lol Carver. Look The only advantage hulk has on Thor is stength and even in that Thor starts off higher in. Until hulk gets pissed and u know the rest. Thor can defeat hulk in so many ways. Thor is superior to hulk. Just accept it. Its no shame to be the lesser of Thor. Hulk has a superior healing factor as well. Thor's never beaten him until he can amp his strength anyways. If Thor fights smart he'd easily bfr the Hulk but we go by how they fight as characters and Thor is a sucker for a fight.

A very close fight but as these fights progress it's always favored the Hulk as he gets madder and stronger whereas there's only so much damage Thor can stomach.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Uriel005
Make this King Thor and its more even and I'd actually give it to Thor by a fair amount in pure H2H but Zeus has more experience with his powers so a full out fight I'd say old age and treachery would win over Thor's raw power as King Thor. a guy who was invoking zeus for power recently just tore through adamantium

read incredible hulk #628

Damborgson
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hulk has a superior healing factor as well. Thor's never beaten him until he can amp his strength anyways. If Thor fights smart he'd easily bfr the Hulk but we go by how they fight as characters and Thor is a sucker for a fight.

A very close fight but as these fights progress it's always favored the Hulk as he gets madder and stronger whereas there's only so much damage Thor can stomach. well i said i was done for tonight but idid a final check and look who responded. laughing

Thor >>>>hulk if he fights smart. When he fights like a brick. Thor> or = hulk. Thor has so much power that if he fight wisely the hulk can just be swatted aside. if not its more of a challenge but in all of their fights he has only used 3 bolts of lightning and he still has a mjority of wins over hulk. Thor can take more damage than hulk. Hulk just recovers faster.

Damborgson
mkay now im done for tonight. im tired. ill be back at it tomorrow.

Colossus-Big C
its very simple, hulk is stronger than thor and has an incredible healing factor. thor beats him in everthing else though

carver9
mkay now im done for tonight. im tired. ill be back at it tomorrow.

He wasn't trying huh?

He knew he wasn't in Hulks league and got s** stomped.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/IncredibleHulk107-0020.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/IncredibleHulk107-021.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/IncredibleHulk107-023.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/IncredibleHulk107-0024.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/IncredibleHulk107-0025.jpg

Tyron fo real
He has always given Zeus trouble.

i get it you are a real thor fanboy arent you? its ironic how you make fun of carver and yet trying to talk bullshit yourself, thor never gave zeus any trouble at all zeus just made fun of him and crushed him by one shotting him and humiliated him in other fights .. thor never gave zeus any trouble at all

DarkOdin
This scan alone is proof enough that Hulk was on another level.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkholdingbackagainsthercules.jpg The is about the worst proof you could of used i would say it all hyperbole considering hercules not wanting to fight getting hammered by the green scar, flat out not the green scar down with one blow while hercules himself was holding back this all happens the panel before the one you showed

DarkOdin
That's not canon. See this is what i don't understand I understand that it is a alternate time line of 616 however at the end of the arc King Thor goes back in time and stops himself from creating the alternate time line so wouldn't still be cannon for the character since it is the same character from the beginning of the story arc???? Not like lets say masetro who need certain events to get the amps that made him ??

Tyron fo real
king thor got his arm cut off by wolverine and got hit by captain america,am just sain eek!

Hyperion Prime
yeah its because when Thor came back and fixed the time stream he gave knowledge of all that had happened to his old self. I disagree withit being non canon....

I disagree with alot of things this board says is non-canon including the arc we are talking about. Yeah thats' right his future self told him everything I had forgotten.

See this is what i don't understand I understand that it is a alternate time line of 616 however at the end of the arc King Thor goes back in time and stops himself from creating the alternate time line so wouldn't still be cannon for the character since it is the same character from the beginning of the story arc???? Not like lets say masetro who need certain events to get the amps that made him ??

This right here!!!

KuRuPT Thanosi
Zeus beats Thor.. and with relative ease.

D-Block
Zeus wins but Thor does better than Hulk. Thor's a better fighter and faster.

carver9
The is about the worst proof you could of used i would say it all hyperbole considering hercules not wanting to fight getting hammered by the green scar, flat out not the green scar down with one blow while hercules himself was holding back this all happens the panel before the one you showed

Why would that be Hyperbole when overall Hulk WAS pulling his punches? Herc was speaking the truth... Hulk was holding back and if he wouldn't have held back, he would have killed Herc. Herc knew he didn't stand a chance and even resulted in getting a sneak attack.

Herc was getting pummeled...that's what I saw and Herc admittted the truth. Hulk could have killed him during that fight.

chomperx9
That's not canon. but if it was Hulk standing with Ben and THor down on the ground, then it would be cannon right ?

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by D-Block
Zeus wins but Thor does better than Hulk. Thor's a better fighter and faster.

You are correct. Thor is a much better fighter than Hulk. All Hulk does is throw haymakers..

If Thor ever decides to get serious with the Hulk and quit throwing haymakers with him he will beat him. Thor is older and was fighting threats like the Hulk before Banner was even born.

Thor loses to Zeus, but he dosen't get embarresed like the Hulk does.

carver9
Zeus kills Thor and easily at that. He might 2 panel his a** like a weakened Odin did.

Hyperion Prime
Zeus kills Thor and easily at that. He might 2 panel his a** like a weakened Odin did.

Thor was holding back, because that was his father. he would have still lost, but he hesitated.

carver9
Thor was holding back, because that was his father. he would have still lost, but he hesitated.

Hulk was holding back as well because he found out that Zeus was his step daddy.

Hyperion Prime
Hulk was holding back as well because he found out that Zeus was his step daddy.

Well he did get beat like a stepchild. wink

KuRuPT Thanosi
Why is this thread more about Hulk than it's the actual fight. Granted, Thor has zero chance and there isn't much to talk about... but still. Zeus treats Thor like Thanos would Hulk... it's really that simple

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Tyron fo real
i get it you are a real thor fanboy arent you? its ironic how you make fun of carver and yet trying to talk bullshit yourself, thor never gave zeus any trouble at all zeus just made fun of him and crushed him by one shotting him and humiliated him in other fights .. thor never gave zeus any trouble at all

Your schizophrenic ass got banned. I knew you would that's why I didn't even respond to you. You Caaaaraaazy laughing

carver9
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Why is this thread more about Hulk than it's the actual fight. Granted, Thor has zero chance and there isn't much to talk about... but still. Zeus treats Thor like Thanos would Hulk... it's really that simple

You know you have showed out with this post right?

I can destroy you right now if I wanted with a single scan. I'm going to give you a break this time.

malachai

Newjak
What I don't understand is why this thread is still open.

Thor loses period.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by malachai
yo now what i thinkin? why cant we like have a black thor?now am sain? yo feelin me? am just said we has a black president and shit so like with obama we said yes we can have a black president so why not heros like thor or superman? yo feelin me? am just said all heroes are white ass mijets and then we got luka cage that modafacka got his powers in prison? thats some racist shit dog now am sain? its like shorty wana have a hero shorty wana black hero and he see luka cage that modafacka went to jail and got his powers so shorty is lorning that by going to jail you will get super powers and then you got black people going to jail becoze of that shit

am not racist now am sain? but all am sain is give us some black heros so shorty can grow up with more role models than luka cage ex prisoner and blackj panther who happens to be king of africa thats some racist shit modafacka why cant he be king of america or england? why is it africa? he aint good enof for this shit? i want more blacvk heros my comunety wants more black heros and shorty wana more black heros

rolling on floor laughing

KuRuPT Thanosi
You know you have showed out with this post right?

I can destroy you right now if I wanted with a single scan. I'm going to give you a break this time.

Please amuse me

carver9
Please amuse me

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/405/thnhulkod7.jpg/

And I don't blame him.

malachai

KuRuPT Thanosi
That's is it? That is your proof. Two things that disprove the angle you're trying to make that scan out to be.

1. Thanos has encountered the Hulk numerous times since that statement and AT NO POINT ran away from him. In fact, he treated him like a weak feeb and mocked his strength as NOTHING compared to him. These multiple occasions where Thanos punked the hulk, he hulk also had help because he and the heroes know he has no chance solo against Thanos.

2. Thanos makes that statement on what it would be like to punk the hulk and then punks the person he was comparing to the hulk. That really hurts your argument not helps it. He punked Champion with skill and cunning and EXACTLY how he would punk the hulk.

Give it up Carver, Hulk has zero chance against Zeus and THanos, they are simply way out of his league.

carver9
That's is it? That is your proof. Two things that disprove the angle you're trying to make that scan out to be.

1. Thanos has encountered the Hulk numerous times since that statement and AT NO POINT ran away from him. In fact, he treated him like a weak feeb and mocked his strength as NOTHING compared to him. These multiple occasions where Thanos punked the hulk, he hulk also had help because he and the heroes know he has no chance solo against Thanos.

2. Thanos makes that statement on what it would be like to punk the hulk and then punks the person he was comparing to the hulk. That really hurts your argument not helps it. He punked Champion with skill and cunning and EXACTLY how he would punk the hulk.

Give it up Carver, Hulk has zero chance against Zeus and THanos, they are simply way out of his league.

So Thanos has fought Savage Hulk? Or did he fight the weak a** Hulk that continuously got slapped around by weaklings? He fought Professor Hulk. Professor Hulk is the weakest Hulk of them all. When he made that comparison between Champion and Hulk, he was talking about Savage Hulk. Has Savage Hulk and Thanos fought yet (no because he is too scared to fight him).

KuRuPT Thanosi
Where was the reference to Savage hulk specifically again?

More importantly, I LOVE how you didn't address no. 2, and I don't blame you. Thanos made a comparison to Hulk when he was fighting somebody HE TOOLED WITH EASE. That totally and completly destroys your argument. If he had lost, then you might have a point. Instead you just PROVED my point. Don't make this so easy Carver, seriously.

psycho gundam
it wasn't so much that thanos couldn't handle the hulk, it's just that a confrontation with him was like a bull fight; thanos is far smarter and capable of killing the beast, but he did acknowledge the dangers involved in getting hit by something that strong lashing out violently

current hulk isn't the same at all though

carver9
Where was the reference to Savage hulk specifically again?

More importantly, I LOVE how you didn't address no. 2, and I don't blame you. Thanos made a comparison to Hulk when he was fighting somebody HE TOOLED WITH EASE. That totally and completly destroys your argument. If he had lost, then you might have a point. Instead you just PROVED my point. Don't make this so easy Carver, seriously.

Champion was fighting like a wild, unstoppable brute. Its pretty obvious he was referring to Savage since Professor Hulk desnt fight close to that fashion and again, Professor Hulk is a weakling.

Thanos didn't defeat Champion... Champion defeated himself. WWH>Savage Hulk=Champion. Take that how you want.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Concession accepted. There was ZERO reference to Savage hulk specifically and only mentions Hulk

Concession accepted again... Thanos defeated the person WITH EASE who he was comparing to hulk.

carver9
Concession accepted. There was ZERO reference to Savage hulk specifically and only mentions Hulk

Concession accepted again... Thanos defeated the person WITH EASE who he was comparing to hulk.

It was pretty obvious he was referring to Savage since Savage was the Hulk that was around during Thanos statement. Why would Thanos think twice about fighting A a Hulk that wasn't well versed at using his powers.

You are nitpicking Kurupt.

Concession accepted and stop using a weak Hulk to help your arguments on how he would do against a more powerful version.

Thanos fear Hulk.

Sr J-Bieb
See Zeus vs Thor thread

Hulk vs Thanos discussion...

Damborgson
He wasn't trying huh?

He knew he wasn't in Hulks league and got s** stomped.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/IncredibleHulk107-0020.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/IncredibleHulk107-021.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/IncredibleHulk107-023.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/IncredibleHulk107-0024.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/IncredibleHulk107-0025.jpg Good Lord Carver let it go. Please this is kinda pathetic. Yeah if Herc had been fighting for real he may have lost but him sitting there and letting the hulk rage on him proves no point whatsoever. I already explained this but u ignore it to continue believing what u wanna believe. Plus Thor is >>>> Herc 2. U dont gotta accept Thor is >>>hulk if u dont want to i guess but at least go out with dignity.

Damborgson
Has Savage Hulk and Thanos fought yet (no because he is too scared to fight him). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWTW6x8qDY8&feature=channel_video_title

Hyperion Prime
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWTW6x8qDY8&feature=channel_video_title

He won't talk to me anymore ....told me to leave him alone. Said i was Hulk hater. You are gonna piss him off. Lol I posted so many pictures to that guy.

Damborgson
He won't talk to me anymore ....told me to leave him alone. Said i was Hulk hater. You are gonna piss him off. Lol I posted so many pictures to that guy. Sheesh its not that big a deal.dontgetit I dont really care much for hulk but i know he's a freaking beast that is > most of Earth's heroes. Just not Thor. Thor is > hulk. In almost every way. But no problem we both have the righ to our opinion and he can think whatever he wants.

Badabing
Thor loses. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.