Thanos vs Solar: Man of the Atom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Thanos full powered vs Dr Solar. Thanos already beat one being with infinite power, so he has should do well here. And to make it a fair fight, I'll allow Thanos can use his fists to punch Solar AND his force field of omnipotence.

Nihilist
Solar wins.

laughing out loud at long turd being so butthurt.

long pig
laughing out loud at nihilist sucking my big black cock.

Diesldude
This is spite, Thanos annihilates!! laughing laughing

Simbon
@Longpig.

Goooood. Use your anger. Let your hatred of Thanos flow through you.

long pig
Nah, he didn't suck my cock, he ****ing obliterated it. It was like my dick had the antidote.

long pig
Like he thought my dick was snake bitten and he was sucking the poison out. I mean.....it was magical.

long pig
heh

long pig
It was like he was furious at my cock. Like it banged his sister....

long pig
Looking back, I see i could have handled that situation better..... But Nihilist, why do you insist on picking fights with me? You know you can't win.

long pig
Originally posted by Diesldude
This is spite, Thanos annihilates!! laughing laughing You have a point, my good man. I should have known better.

Nihilist
Dick jokes now laughing out loud that even worse than mom jokes. Did long turd wake up from a coma and still think he wa in the 90's.

As for can't win against you, lulz you bottled it in the other thread after claiming to be man.

psycho gundam
i want to see some real neck slashes from the both of you

so far, so lame

strange vs thanos battlezone. do it

long pig
Remember, Nihilist, no teeth.

long pig
He's a giant pussy. He picks fights with me, loses then reports me.

Nihilist
Lmfao at you trying to be a internet tough guy, I have never reported anyone fact.

You haven't won a single argument since you returned, all you are is slight comic relief at best son.

long pig
Now you're just repeating what I said to you last night, dumbass. What next, a drug reference? You're about as witty as a chilly fart. Come on, make me laugh or something, ya feeb.

long pig
Wait.....are you canadian?

Nihilist
Why would I try to make you laugh tough guy?

long pig
Because you're a joke.

long pig
So you are canadian? laughing out loud You automatically lose. Embarrassing.

Nihilist
Ironic that you say I'm a joke, yet you use a shit comeback trying to be funnylulz

long pig
Nothing you say stops you from being canadian. Canadian=Lost

Nihilist
Thanks for proving how much of a retard you are as I'm not Canadian, which most of the forum knows

long pig
Meh, I've grown bored of you. It's too easy to make fun of you and you won't fight back. Puss.

Nihilist
Tired of making yourself look stupid more like.Run along then coward.

Parmaniac
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/8971/longpigtroll.th.jpg

I hope you're aware that your ass can get banned for shit like this.

Also smh... at all the anti-fun here.

Also lol @ hammering on Nihilists nationality

1. It's retarded in general
2. It's even more retarded cause he's not canadian.

red_light

Harbinger
Originally posted by long pig
laughing out loud at nihilist sucking my big black cock. Damn laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by long pig
Nothing you say stops you from being canadian. Canadian=Lost LOL at you thinking he's canadian. Everyone well save you knows he isn't canadian.

Badabing
Long Pig, you've been here long enough to know that spite/bait threads are against the rules regardless of the motive and reason.

Nihilist, you know better than to follow people aroung just to bash them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.