Bardock's Things I Just Learned Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bardock42
In this thread I, may or may not, write down what I just learned. I didn't learn anything just now, and I don't know if I ever again will, but yeah, in theory I am going to do that here.

So if you like to read about vaguely understood concepts, this thread (may be) is for you.

Perhaps there'll be a faint hint of learning by teaching, too, but who knows, it's nebulous.

Mairuzu
Just learned that fortune cookies never really tell you anything bad

Sancty
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Just learned that fortune cookies never really tell you anything bad
How many fortune cookies did you have to eat to learn that? oh

Mairuzu
Who the **** eats fortune cookies? They're gross

Robtard
What a self-absorbed thread. But I already knew that about you, B. So, so far, I've learned nothing. Good job.

Dave_97
imgay

Mairuzu
pained

Daemon Seed
cogito ergo sum

Thoren
I learned my girlfriend doesn't like midnight pokes.

dadudemon
I just learned that most of the mles in my highschool graduating class are mostly fat bums; and most of the girls are successful, still in shape or better, and sexy as ever. erm

Originally posted by Thoren
I learned my girlfriend doesn't like midnight pokes.

It's cause they have to pee at that time but hold it because they are "too comfy to get up." no expression

Ax3l
Keep it coming, everyone. I demand knowledge.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Robtard
What a self-absorbed thread. But I already knew that about you, B. So, so far, I've learned nothing. Good job.

Isn't it nice to experience something familiar though?

Robtard
Originally posted by Bardock42
Isn't it nice to experience something familiar though?

I'm somewhat adverse to change, so yes, I'd have to agree.

Astner

Naz
I just learned that sleeping in a sleeping bag on the floor of my apartment is more comfortable than the bed at my parent's house.

immaturerainbow
Originally posted by Naz
I just learned that sleeping in a sleeping bag on the floor of my apartment is more comfortable than the bed at my parent's house. Just as my couch is more comfortable then my bed.

Dave_97
Originally posted by immaturerainbow
Just as my couch Dave's penis is more comfortable then my bed. Fixed*

Impediment
I just learned that my distributor sent me a f*cking generator with NO KEYS for the damn thing. Now I'm trying to figure out how to tell my account holder the news without him blowing his top since he needs said generator badly for one of HIS accounts.

ADarksideJedi
I learn that you learn new things every day!

Bardock42
Originally posted by Dave_97
Originally posted by immaturerainbow
Just as my couch Dave's penis is more comfortable than my bed. Fixed*

Dave_97
Fixed* embarrasment i just wanted you to know, 'case you were still interested

Bardock42
I am, I very much am, just coldly dump that worthless floozie right here and now, and we can work something out.

Dave_97
I am, I very much am, just coldly dump that worthless floozie right here and now, and we can work something out. DONE AND DONE.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Dave_97
DONE AND DONE.

Insult her, too!!! And make some big Kensian drama out of it!

Dave_97
OKAY!
i'll spam her facebook wall with it.

Bardock42
Good, once you are done return for your next quest.

Astner
I just learned that I don't really fit in here, then again who does?

Dave_97
done, what next my master?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Astner
I just learned that I don't really fit in here, then again who does? Why do you feel you don't fit in here?

Dave_97
Originally posted by Astner
I just learned that I don't really fit in here, then again who does? you arent a big enough pedo, probably.

That ACDC Chick
i didn't personally learn anything recently but my boyfriend Mike learned to trust me when i say "I'm sick you don't wanna be around me."

mikeydude
I just realized that women, no matter what you do or say, will call you spiteful while they are making spiteful remarks.

RE: Blaxican

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.