Superman V.S. Wonderwoman (Please read the stips)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Feron
So yall remember that arc where superman tried to get rid of all the k-nite in the world. Okay lets say superman accidentally gets some of that magical k-nite he got before. he gets high off his ass. Then lets say he thinks wonderwoman is holding out on some awesome munchi food.

Diana has zero gear and dressed in a clown outfit. But she has orders to put down Supes ASAP.

batdude123
http://i55.tinypic.com/i2rslc.jpg

long pig
I don't get it.....

Daemon Seed
Wat?

long pig
Rape fantasy, maybe?

Damborgson
.http://dclips.fundraw.com/zobo500dir/smiley103.jpg

Daemon Seed
Originally posted by long pig
Rape fantasy, maybe?

Need Rohypnol for that!

Hyperion Prime
I miss being able to get high from drugs.....all they do now is make me paranoid.uggh

Zack Fair
Best.Thread.Ever awesome

long pig
WW's character is just a giant rape fantasy. If a man ties her up, it renders her powerless and she is forced to obey him. That's insane.

Daemon Seed
WW's character is just a giant rape fantasy. If a man ties her up, it renders her powerless and she is forced to obey him. That's insane.

No it is excellent characterisation! Real women should take heed.

Hyperion Prime
If wonder woman is holding that ultimate high from Superman he is going to kill her. getting high trumps all.

Kids enjoy getting high while you can, because oneday you won't be able to anymore. Something in your body just makes it stop. You get paranoid or you just don't get high like you use to.sampunch

My elders told me so now i am telling you.

long pig
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
I miss being able to get high from drugs.....all they do now is make me paranoid.uggh All drugs make you paranoid?

long pig
Originally posted by Daemon Seed
No it is excellent characterisation! Real women should take heed. laughing out loud Agreed.

Hyperion Prime
All drugs make you paranoid?

No you dont understand...i used to be able to smoke or whatever and enjoy it after 12 years. Now i freak out to the point where it just isnt worth it. I hate that.....getting high was my thing, but not anymore. I think there was some chemical change in my body/brain or something.

Zack Fair
A high Superman...I'd buy that for a dollar.

long pig
Ah, you may have always had a chemical imbalance of some sort. They usually don't pop up until your early 20's. THC and other psychoactives can aggravate it. I demand you take xanax immediately.

Hyperion Prime
Ah, you may have always had a chemical imbalance of some sort. They usually don't pop up until your early 20's. THC and other psychoactives can aggravate it. I demand you take xanax immediately.

Lol I have heard that before. I used to just get high, but lately i can't ignore the paranoia. I take serax and it helps, but it's not like it used to be. I mean for years I just got high as heck, but oneday i was paranoid and it never went away. I used to smoke all day everyday. i miss it so much. sad

Zack Fair
How bad is the paranoia?

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Zack Fair
How bad is the paranoia?

Bad as hell. And the funny thing is...it's stuff that normally would not bother me. I think I have smoked myself retarded. sad

Zack Fair
ROFL.

Shame. Does it happen every single time you smoke?

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Zack Fair
ROFL.

Shame. Does it happen every single time you smoke?

9/10 times. I have given up...it's not worth it. maybe thats the One-Above-Alls way of telling me to quit. I smoked 10-12 years non stop with no problems. I got my moneys worth...that's for sure.

long pig
I have been there. I got so high I thought I was demon possessed. My pop was a jamac. rasta and my mother's jewish, so I had a lot of weird, contradictory thoughts at the time.

Hyperion Prime
I have been there. I got so high I thought I was demon possessed. My pop was a jamac. rasta and my mother's jewish, so I had a lot of weird, contradictory thoughts at the time.

I am sad to hear that happened to you. it sucks when you just want to relax and hit the Garcia Vega green blunt. I guess as I get older I have more stress in my life and the weed brings it out. When I was younger I didn't have adult problems to worry about. Now I got them and smoking dosen't get rid of them. sad Once I get my life in order maybe I can enjoy a blunt without the guilt.

long pig
Ah, the adulthood paradox is a *****.

Q99

Not for many many decades. And it's actually something other than that- her creator felt men should both tie up and be tied up by strong women.

-Pr-
I like it the way Long Pig described it. mmm

long pig
Her creator had like 5 wives at once. He was into SnM. He was a sex offender, too. That pederass was sick. So, he's good people in my book.

malachai

Q99
Uh, dunno where you got your story from, but that's quite a bit different that the info I've dug up.

He lived with a wife and a mistress, was definitely into S&M, but was never a sex offender or pederast that I could find the slightest mention of.

He also made the lie detector.

Weird as heck guy, but seemed to follow the BDSM credo (Safe, Sane, and Consentual).

long pig
Don't contradict me, foo! If I label someone a pedophile, they are a pedophile......you baby banging pedophile, you.

long pig
Consent is overrated.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.