Thanos w IG vs Solar: Man of the Atom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
The first one was a bait thread, but this one isn't. My love of Solar was re-kindled the other day. This is a good fight imo. So, who wins. Don't break my balls over this, please. mad

long pig
Dude. This is a good fight people. If it's not Marvel or DC you guys don't give a shit, do you?

celestialdemon
Don't know enough about Solar to give an honest opinion. Sorry.

long pig
Bastards.........mad That's it. You've all lost the right to post in this thread. .....I hope you're happy.

long pig
Well La De ****ing Da......

long pig
This is MY house. No one's allowed in MY house!

-K-M-
*Ding dong* Hello...may I enter your house?

Now that I am in...give me your wallet

long pig
Welcome to my rape basement! It puts the lotion on the skin.....

Diesldude
Solar
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on?

Read Doctor Solar, Man of the Atom

long pig
If Quanchi was a real Thanos fan, he'd be in this thread. He shames Thanos. Seriously, this is the greatest, most even cosmic fight ever and you overstuffed bags of f@gs refuse to discuss it.

Digi
Originally posted by long pig
If Quanchi was a real Thanos fan, he'd be in this thread. He shames Thanos. Seriously, this is the greatest, most even cosmic fight ever and you overstuffed bags of f@gs refuse to discuss it.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f80/t536326.html

I really do not understand you. Thanks for the lulz though.

Diesldude
The IG brings it closer to even terms I think. Did you read the Negation series? I think solar vs Charon would be a good discussion too.

long pig
Originally posted by Digi
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f80/t536326.html

I really do not understand you. Thanks for the lulz though. What'd I do? I thought I was being pretty chill. sad

Digi
Heh. Sure, maybe. It's just how you can soberly and seriously talk about true interpretations of the Bible or somesuch, then fling insults around wantonly in such an opposite context. The polarity vexes me a bit is all, usually in a amusing way.

long pig
Originally posted by Diesldude
The IG brings it closer to even terms I think. Did you read the Negation series? I think solar vs Charon would be a good discussion too. Dammit, you didn't even pretend to be interested.....

long pig
Originally posted by Digi
Heh. Sure, maybe. It's just how you can soberly and seriously talk about true interpretations of the Bible or somesuch, then fling insults around wantonly in such an opposite context. The polarity vexes me a bit is all, usually in a amusing way. So what you're trying to say is I get you hot? droolio

Diesldude
Dammit, you didn't even pretend to be interested.....

Solar shuts off the gems like LT, takes the gauntlet and fists thanos with it.

long pig
Does he soft ball it in then make a fist or does he go with the full knuckle buster?

Diesldude
Thanos prefers a full Knuckle buster super fast and super furious.

long pig
Who doesn't. I like for my fister to run and jump into my ass full speed like he was stranded in another dimension and my ass is the quickly closing portal back home.

Harbinger
^ Lulz.

Daemon Seed
Solar steps outside the Universe and remakes it so the IG doesn't work.

Diesldude
Who doesn't. I like for my fister to run and jump into my ass full speed like he was stranded in another dimension and my ass is the quickly closing portal back home.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud with you.

Digi
So what you're trying to say is I get you hot? droolio

I figured that was implied.

dgrin

long pig
You act like you've never seen a half Jamacian rasta half Israeli jew who gets high, speaks hebrew, went to seminary and curses like a sailor. You need to get out more.

psycho gundam
jerk latkas

long pig
Ha.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.