Wonder Woman VS Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
Wonder Woman VS Hercules (marvel)

pre-chaos war finale hercules. classic wonder woman.

how does this go?

1. standard gear for both. hercules has his mace.

2. no gear. strictly h2h.

Q99
Diana wins the majority.

MetalIsDead
Originally posted by wildernesss
1. standard gear for both. hercules has his mace.

2. no gear. strictly h2h.

1-not sure, the lasso is a pain in the * but is not an insta-win
2-Hercules

Q99
Standard gear's more than just lasso. It's also bracers (including it's offensive functions) and tiara. 1 is a solid win.

Even in 2, she's faster and more mobile, and one of the most skilled heralds in HtH period. Granted, he's one of the better ones too, but I'd still edge it to her. Best chance is if he can get it into a wrestling match.

malachai

carver9
She wins 1 due to the lasso...

She is losing 2. I can't see her beating him in a fist fight.

carver9
Originally posted by malachai
yo now what i thinkin? why cant we like have a black thor?now am sain? yo feelin me? am just said we has a black president and shit so like with obama we said yes we can have a black president so why not heros like thor or superman? yo feelin me? am just said all heroes are white ass mijets and then we got luka cage that modafacka got his powers in prison? thats some racist shit dog now am sain? its like shorty wana have a hero shorty wana black hero and he see luka cage that modafacka went to jail and got his powers so shorty is lorning that by going to jail you will get super powers and then you got black people going to jail becoze of that shit

am not racist now am sain? but all am sain is give us some black heros so shorty can grow up with more role models than luka cage ex prisoner and blackj panther who happens to be king of africa thats some racist shit modafacka why cant he be king of america or england? why is it africa? he aint good enof for this shit? i want more blacvk heros my comunety wants more black heros and shorty wana more black heros

Cocaine is a hellava drug.

malachai

Q99
Originally posted by malachai
yo carver modafacka yo ass is black aight? yo feelin me dog? are you wit me on that shit modafacka? i wana see black captan america wering the flags of america and africa togeder to show us ther is no racism left in this contry i wont black captain america da black comunety wants black captain america shorty wont to grow up on reding black captain america he can be captain afro america

Look up Isaiah Bradley aka The Black Captain America, or Elijah Bradley his grandson, aka Patriot of the Young Avengers.

Also, don't spam other threads with your tangent. Go to the comic book forum and make your own thread about black heroes and heroines.

And use capitalization!

malachai

Mindset
Shut the phuck up.

malachai

aztec
Originally posted by Q99
Standard gear's more than just lasso. It's also bracers (including it's offensive functions) and tiara. 1 is a solid win.

Even in 2, she's faster and more mobile, and one of the most skilled heralds in HtH period. Granted, he's one of the better ones too, but I'd still edge it to her. Best chance is if he can get it into a wrestling match.

thumb up

Good points, Diana isn't a one dimensional brick. Unlike Hercules we've seen her displayed speed on multiple occasions. Add that to her other attributes and she takes the majority in both.

Verizon Mobile

Rage.Of.Olympus
Diana. Hercules.

Prep-Man
WW.

leonidas
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Diana. Hercules.

second one is close but i'd give him a slight edge.

Verizon Mobile

hateallmen
Bump

Bouboumaster
1- Boring charac.... I mean Wonder Woman

2- The Incredible Hercules

Hyperion Prime
Hercules in Both and f' anyone who thinks differentuhuh

janus77
Hercules doesn't care who wins, he's all about the grappling! yes

boobie-squeeze FTW.

janus77
In the second scenario, does H2H mean hip-to-hip?

Hercules wins, even if he loses yes

Zack Fair
Herc will definitely love to grapple her. 131

cdtm
Speed edge makes this a curbstomp in WW's favor.

A fight with PIS on would be more interesting, imo.

Konton
Wondy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.