Most Likely to Get Raped on the job

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Simbon
What superhero (male or female) is most likely to get raped in the course of their work?

I give second place to Huntress, both because she is not very powerful and because of the way she dresses.

First place goes to Robin, of course. shifty

SuperiorTech
Yeah this is not gonna end well.

Sr J-Bieb
Sue Dibney

Invisible Man

Superman

Mindset
Superman.

He's asking for it with those tight clothes.

Phucking whore.

Simbon
Originally posted by Mindset
Superman.

He's asking for it with those tight clothes.

Phucking whore.

I definitely agree that Superman's costume leads his opponents on -- especially Darkseid. Superman is less likely to be raped though because of his power, and because he's DC's flagship character so they won't let him get what he deserves.

Q99
Nightwing. It's happened.

Ditto Tom Strong, twice.

You are messed up. No-one 'deserves' to be raped.

Mindset
Every Robin has been raped.

They don't count.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Sue Dibney

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing
/thread

Hyperion Prime
Batman.....and it will be willing. 0ae86hump

Mindset
Serial rapist usually don't get raped...until they go to prison.

Simbon
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Yeah this is not gonna end well.

So my idea for a she-hulk rape gauntlet probably won't fly either, huh?

Parmaniac
Just do it, I support rape in all forms thumb up

Simbon
Originally posted by Q99
No-one 'deserves' to be raped.

It is a joke thread, with joke comments. I don't think people deserve to be raped any more than I think that there is a Colossus Force.

That said, if Colossus doesn't tap into the Colossus force the way he did to beat that dude standing behind Gambit, he is a strong candidate for being raped, IMO.

Mindset
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Just do it, I support rape in all forms thumb up Well duh, you're german.

Hyperion Prime
Batman getting raped

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/batman-wtf.jpg

Simbon
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Batman getting raped

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/batman-wtf.jpg

That squirt gun is wrong in so many different ways, I don't even know where to start. Whoever designed it deserves to be raped.

Philosophía
Kyle Rayner
Dick Grayson
Black Canary

ha-som

Mindset
Add one name:

Philosophia sneer

Endless Mike
Aquaman. Ever hear what dolphins like to do?

Simbon
Tigra is another character you'd think would get raped on a regular basis -- and Warren Worthington, before he became a horseman, has rape victim written all over him: pretty boy, looks like an angel, no real combat powers to speak of... Marvel's sitting on a rape goldmine here.

MetalIsDead
Amadeus cho

I mean... being near ancient greek hairy male gods and all.

Robin Dc

Simbon
Originally posted by MetalIsDead
Amadeus cho

Oh man, I can't believe I didn't think of him. Good call. That kid would get raped six ways til sunday.

Simbon
Originally posted by Robin Dc
sad

The facial expression on your sig says it all. If it makes you feel any better, after a while Grayson was probably so habituated to it that he didn't even think of it as rape anymore.

Wimjet
Originally posted by Simbon
The facial expression on your sig says it all. If it makes you feel any better, after a while Grayson was probably so habituated to it that he didn't even think of it as rape anymore.

HA!

Hyperion Prime
Check out Batman in the Background!!!!!! See the Condom sticking out of his utility belt....lol
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/6558.jpg

MetalIsDead
Robin approves Wondy's lovely milf behind. Must be Jason...

Simbon
http://superdickery.com/images/stories/oneshot/batmansfacial1fk.jpg

Badabing
Originally posted by Simbon
What superhero (male or female) is most likely to get raped in the course of their work?

I give second place to Huntress, both because she is not very powerful and because of the way she dresses.

First place goes to Robin, of course. shifty Don't make threads like this again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.