Blood Work

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

legolas_luver
has anyone seen this movie?
well it is about this FBI profiler terry mcCaleb who is solving all these murders and terry is a cardiac patient who recieved a muder victoms heart,and that muder victoms sister asks him to solve the murder for a second chance at his job.
well personally i thought it was gd.
so what are ur opinions.
it has client eastwood as terry. big grin

finti
Didnt find this one any good

legolas_luver
not even the storyline? embarrasment
well what flim is gd then?

finti
it had no suspense at all, it was extremely predictable and it was just plain dull and Clint Eastwood aint too much of an actor besides real action flicks

Thomas H
Clint eastwood has made a lot of shit the last years...he better get back to the Dirty Harry franchise....nothing beats him in the days as the man without a name....for a dollar more and the good bad and the ugly...classics!

finti
A fistful of dollars (1964)and For a few dollars more(1965) released some years later in hte states smile

Thomas H
two of the best eastwood films ever!

ariwin
I didn't like the movie all that much b/c it lacked huge in story. Poor job on adapting it from the book. Micheal Connely is one of my favorite authors...and I wish they could have made the movie better. But I guess I can say I still enjoyed it, but I had to explain all this stuff to my friend I went with b/c they left out so much from the book that it did not really make sense at all.

Myth
What are you guys talking about? I just watched this and it was really good. I decided to rent it because Clint did an awesome job directing Mystic River so I figured this couldn't be to bad. Btw, never was a fan of Clint Eastwood either so thats not the reason I liked it. The story was good and made perfect sense. It did give a little too much foreshadowing but thats it. Other than that the movie was really good.

ragesRemorse
Any movie with jeff daniels is bond to be terrible. Having an decrepid eastwood doesnt help matters much eigther. Now those facts alone should have been enough to not make this film, but some studio thought a boring, predictable, common storyline would somehow overshadow clint eastwoods wrinkles and stretch out into greatness.

wuTa
i thought the movie was good...eastwood is past his prime but that really didnt affect the movie and as far a any movie jeff daniels has made being crap i would say dumb and dumber proves you wrong

ragesRemorse
yeah but dumb and dumber was crap. Even still if dumb and dumber is jeff daniels finest achievment as an actor, well i wouldnt call that a compliment

wuTa
wow if you think dumb and dumber was crap i would hate to see what you would call a good comedy

Myth
Jeff Daniels isn't in the movie enough to ruin it though. If he was there the whole time, then there would be a problem, but he wasn't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.