The Iron Age

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
An event featuring Iron Man... starts off with 'The Iron Age: Alpha' with the planet's imminent obliteration and he uses a time machine just before the planet is destroyed, The very same time machine that caused the destruction

begins next month in a series of six one-shots, he must comb the past eras of the Marvel Universe in a search for heroes to help him put things right

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=32001

Kazenji
I can really see other people are interested in this event with 67 views....

Daemon Seed
Absolutely fascinating- pure genius- perhaps the most exciting 'high concept' from any company in years; maybe ever! Certainly since Kingdom Come or Marvels.

the ninjak
Looks sweet. Reminds me a bit of that Ironman issue that came out where Mandarin ruled the world.

Galan007
The story sounds very interesting (and original), and the artwork looks phenomenal.

I'll definitely be checking this out.

Kazenji
Originally posted by the ninjak
Looks sweet. Reminds me a bit of that Ironman issue that came out where Mandarin ruled the world.

That recent one?.....Invincible Iron Man #500

how Mandarin was using Stark as a battery to keep himself alive.

the ninjak
Yeah that's right. He gave Cap a kill switch password in that issue didn't he?

If he goes all I Am Robot on everybodies asses again.

BruceSkywalker
been a fan of iron man for a long time.. i will be buying this..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.