Bruce Banner vs. Tony Stark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Fight takes place in a Best Buy.

They have 2 hrs prep.

Who wins?

Black bolt z
Banner

Uriel005
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Banner Banner is more Macguyver like Tony tends to need a lab or at least some higher end gear.

Dum Dum Dugan
I love the ronin warrior sig. just wish it was bigger.

Hyperion Prime
If they use tech, Banner he is just better at it on the fly.
If it comes down to the fist Stark.

rotiart
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
If they use tech, Banner he is just better at it on the fly.
If it comes down to the fist Stark.

What makes u think Tony is better at fisting than banner is?

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by rotiart
What makes u think Tony is better at fisting than banner is?

Well Tony's never been married and he is always hanging around Rhodey.......so big grin

Seriously though Tony works out all the time...at least he did back in the 80s in his book

EDIT: just cuz a person has never been married does not mean they are gay!!!

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
I love the ronin warrior sig. just wish it was bigger.

I don't really know how to do sigs. I'm trying to get 1 done for me. Who's good on here?

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by byrdgang21
I don't really know how to do sigs. I'm trying to get 1 done for me. Who's good on here?
Me either man. I had someone make one for me before. I think blairwind maybe. If you ask bada via pm, he will give you a link to a thread were you can ask some one to make you one. Some people really into it and compete over sigs and lot of time in my experience people have been more then willing to make sigs for others. You just gotta iether give them picutre you want as the sig or just tell them the character or characters and they will make it.

byrdgang21
Me either man. I had someone make one for me before. I think blairwind maybe. If you ask bada via pm, he will give you a link to a thread were you can ask some one to make you one. Some people really into it and compete over sigs and lot of time in my experience people have been more then willing to make sigs for others. You just gotta iether give them picutre you want as the sig or just tell them the character or characters and they will make it.

Thanks man. I'm going to get on that. I want one with Archangel, Hawkman, & Falcon in it.

Dum Dum Dugan
Thanks man. I'm going to get on that. I want one with Archangel, Hawkman, & Falcon in it.
NP. That sounds pretty badass. I was gunna say now stick with ronnin warriors jsut larger one, but that idea of archangle, hawlkman and falcon could look wicked cool. Espcially if you use a current archangle picture.

byrdgang21
NP. That sounds pretty badass. I was gunna say now stick with ronnin warriors jsut larger one, but that idea of archangle, hawlkman and falcon could look wicked cool. Espcially if you use a current archangle picture.

I figured that those guys would go with my name. Now I just need to find someone to make it happen for me.

Dum Dum Dugan
I figured that those guys would go with my name. Now I just need to find someone to make it happen for me.
pm bada ask him were you can find people to make sigs, He should give you the link.

your right they would go with your name and they look pretty cool on a sig.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.