Smallville Clark vs. Thor, Hulk, and Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mindset
They fight.

RE: Blaxican
Smallville ain't a movie, you stupid sunnovabitch. uhuh

Mindset
It is if you watch the episodes in succession w/o stoping.

Nephthys
Clark shitstomps him.

steverules_2
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Smallville ain't a movie, you stupid sunnovabitch. uhuh

There was the TV movie erm

Impediment
If there is a telemovie, then this thread is okay.

If not, then this is going to be closed.

Mindset
Originally posted by steverules_2
There was the TV movie erm That's right.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/10959/1267528027_high-five_fail.gif

0mega Spawn
man that five sucked azz
hella goofy

Impediment
Mindset, you have to give an opening scenario with place so to avoid confusion, else I'm closing this.

Mindset
You don't have defaults here?

Ok, fight takes place in Tokyo, no ppl are there. Godzilla is watching though.

Everyone is in character.

They fight.

the ninjak
Smallvilles for pussies.

Mindset
Originally posted by the ninjak
Smallvilles for pussies. So you watch it religiously.

the ninjak
Nah....I don't like shows that resemble Charmed and similar shite.
Show is no better than Lois and Clark.

Actually the old 90's Superboy series was much better than Smallville.

the ninjak
Regardless did Clark build an immunity to magic in Smallville?

Cause Thor can soak the area with pure lightning. Which is magical lightning.

Clark reels back in shock. Magneto binds his arms and legs with steel pipes and holds.

Thor walks up to the contained Clark smiling.....and proceeds to bash him to death with Mjolnir.

Hulk laughs.

Mindset
So I take it you have no idea what youre talking about.

Gotcha.

the ninjak
You're the opening poster geezzzz. This is a debate isn't it?

From the eps I saw he had probs with vamps and magic.

Mjolnir is enchanted. And I've seen Clark respond to pain long enough for Mags to get Clark contained.

Nephthys
Well except Smallville Clark is fast and strong enough to tear team 2's collective heads off in 0.0002 seconds, so......

Mindset
You're the opening poster geezzzz. This is a debate isn't it?

From the eps I saw he had probs with vamps and magic.

Mjolnir is enchanted. And I've seen Clark respond to pain long enough for Mags to get Clark contained. He does have a weakness to magic.

Thor has never done what you're suggesting and the idea of Mags holding Clark with metal doesn't make any sense.

What does me being the thread starter have to do with you talking nonsense?

NowYouRemember
Plus, unless I'm mistaken, only Kryptonite can kill him, or weaken him enough to die.

So how the hell does Thor beat him to death?

the ninjak
Originally posted by NowYouRemember
Plus, unless I'm mistaken, only Kryptonite can kill him, or weaken him enough to die.

So how the hell does Thor beat him to death?

Magic and Vampires were always weaknesses to Supes. And Clark is a young Supes.

Originally posted by Mindset
He does have a weakness to magic.

Thor has never done what you're suggesting and the idea of Mags holding Clark with metal doesn't make any sense.

What does me being the thread starter have to do with you talking nonsense?

Thor blasted the area with lightning when Loki surrounded him with fake clones. Mags should be able to shield the lightning.

Clark will try to punch to team sooner or later. That's when the the wide burst lightning strike happens.

I don't know if Mags can shield the heat vision.

Mags lifted the Golden Gate bridge. So that's strength. He captured the Xteam inside the Statue of Liberty. So that's binding. I wrote that he binds Clark after he surges the area with enchanted lightning. While Clark is bound with metal while Thor releases my enchanted damage to Clark, Mag's Electro magnetic binding should remain.

Nephthys
I recall that at one point Clark was able to run off the field in the middle of a football game while everyone was looking directly at him, go and save one of his friends from being murdered nearby in the school and then run back and win the game without anybody realising he had even moved. And then theres the time he accidentally threw a tractor a good mile......

I don't think Thor is beating anybody to death today surprisingly.

unless we're sticking to the 'movie feats only' rule in which case I dont even ****ing know.....

Nephthys
Whoops.

the ninjak
Plus Mindset what is Clark wearing? If he is wearing his usual jacket with jeans and belt?

All have metal which Mags can slow Clark down with while Clark pummels Hulk and Thor. Long enough to do a lightning surge an him. Which will hurt Clark. Which will give Mags time to bind him long enough for Thor to continue to pain.

NowYouRemember
Plus Mindset what is Clark wearing? If he is wearing his usual jacket with jeans and belt?

All have metal which Mags can slow Clark down with while Clark pummels Hulk and Thor. Long enough to do a lightning surge an him. Which will hurt Clark. Which will give Mags time to bind him long enough for Thor to continue to pain.

So? He's Superman. He'll just recover anyway, and then beat the piss out of all of them.

Really, this seems silly to me.

And in regards to his clothing, he'll just have to strip down to his underwear..

the ninjak
So? He's Superman. He'll just recover anyway, and then beat the piss out of all of them.

Really, this seems silly to me.

And in regards to his clothing, he'll just have to strip down to his underwear..

No. I don't see Clark going naked in this fight until it's too late.
And if Mjolnir's lightning or worse the hammer itself touches Clark he's pretty screwed.

NowYouRemember
No. I don't see Clark going naked in this fight until it's too late.
And if Mjolnir's lightning or worse the hammer itself touches Clark he's pretty screwed.

How?

And it's never too late for him to go naked. Better late than never. yes

the ninjak
Feats of Clark going commando to win a fight please. + Once Mags stops Clark via the metal on his body. Thor will already have soaked Clark's immediate area with enchanted lightning bursts.

Nephthys
Clark is a Kryptonian. Prove that he has metal in his body and in sufficient levels for Mags to manipulate. Because he was only able to do that when Mystique pumped that guy full of a syringe of liquid iron remember.

Mindset

All have metal which Mags can slow Clark down with while Clark pummels Hulk and Thor. Long enough to do a lightning surge an him. Which will hurt Clark. Which will give Mags time to bind him long enough for Thor to continue to pain. Clark has Class 100 strength and super speed.

I'm not seeing Mags slowing him down with a belt buckle and a zipper.

the ninjak
What was his highest strength feat in Smallville?

And Mags held the Golden Gate Bridge.

I'm not saying he holds Clark indefinitely just long enough to slow his speed blitz for Thor to rain down a Lightning burst. Which will mess up Clark long enough to continue my previous argument.

Originally posted by Nephthys
Clark is a Kryptonian. Prove that he has metal in his body and in sufficient levels for Mags to manipulate. Because he was only able to do that when Mystique pumped that guy full of a syringe of liquid iron remember.
I was focusing on his usual garbs. Belt buckle. zippiers. Boots.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Impediment
If there is a telemovie, then this thread is okay.

If not, then this is going to be closed. there was no telemovie

NowYouRemember
Clark has Class 100 strength and super speed.

I'm not seeing Mags slowing him down with a belt buckle and a zipper.

LMAO.

the ninjak
LMAO.

Yes it will slow him down.

Mindset
Originally posted by chomperx9
there was no telemovie http://smallville.wikia.com/wiki/Smallville:_Absolute_Justice

the ninjak
So I've had my say. How will Clark withstand a high level magnetic slowing of his speed blitz? Then an immediate shower of enchanted lightning?

Mindset
With Class 100 strength and super speed.

ares834
Easy, because the belt will break. lol

Mindset
Nope, the belt and zipper are made out of adamantium.

the ninjak
Originally posted by ares834
Easy, because the belt will break. lol

Nope the pants zippers, belt, metal in boots, jacket. WILL slow him down...................lol. Try again.

And I heard that Clark got married! Did he get a ring? lol. Or was it just a proposal?

Mindset
Nope the pants zippers, belt, metal in boots, jacket. WILL slow him down...................lol. Try again.

And I heard that Clark got married! Did he get a ring? lol. Or was it just a proposal? Yes, he got married, the ring was destroyed.

He also flew and casually pushed a planet back into space, I wasn't using those feats though because they happened after the movie.

the ninjak
Yes, he got married, the ring was destroyed.

He also flew and casually pushed a planet back into space, I wasn't using those feats though because they happened after the movie.

I think I just skimmed the ring thing. Did it have Red Kryptonite in it? lol very Days of our Lives.

I still reckon Mags can slow him down just long enough for a lightning burst strike.

Specially if Clark starts punching holes in Hulk the most threatening looking guy there. Enchanted Lightning burst.

the ninjak
Yay team win.

McNasty996
I'm giving this got the team. Everyone in character
means that like in the show Clark will end up
mmonologuing for the first 10-15 seconds and won't use
lethal force unless he is fighting a visibly superior
opponent. He will use his speed but by the time he gets
serious he will have already been slowed down enough to
be tag teamed. His personality is what causes him to lose
this match even though he should win due to speed.

Kazenji
Nah....I don't like shows that resemble Charmed and similar shite.
Show is no better than Lois and Clark.

Actually the old 90's Superboy series was much better than Smallville.

Your comparing Smallville to Charmed erm

Smallville is better then that shit.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Kazenji
Your comparing Smallville to Charmed erm

Smallville is better then that shit.

laughing laughing fair enough Kaz. I take it back.

Zatanna pushed it up a few notches. So Hot.

Nephthys
Yay team win.

You're a frickin' loony. stick out tongue

the ninjak
If we are ever gonna survive. Oh yes. We gotta be a little crazy.

Trineas
Smallville Clark moved a planet with the size of Saturn. Combined with the speed I've seen from the dude. He kills them all in one punch.

the ninjak
Thinking Hulk can be killed with one punch is just a TAD bit extreme donchathink?

McNasty996
Originally posted by Trineas
Smallville Clark moved a planet with the size of Saturn. Combined with the speed I've seen from the dude. He kills them all in one punch.

When did he move a planet? To my knowledge the only time he has flown voluntarily was in the last episode (not counting personality alteration).

Mindset
Actually, I probably should have caped Clark's speed, he has ran across the globe in moments and moved so fast electrons were standing still...

NowYouRemember
If we are ever gonna survive. Oh yes. We gotta be a little crazy.

ZaGFoeSJJjw

I thought I was the only one who liked that song.

Seal is f*ckin' talented, for sure. wink

Trineas
Thinking Hulk can be killed with one punch is just a TAD bit extreme donchathink?

Hulk was hurt by a a piece of shrapnel. A guy who is strong enough to move a planet could easily punch his head off.

Originally posted by McNasty996
When did he move a planet? To my knowledge the only time he has flown voluntarily was in the last episode (not counting personality alteration).

S10 E21/22

Clark was moving Apokolips away to stop it from destroying Earth.

Just to show you the size of that thing.

Edit: Damn i can't post links. I will just upload it.

NowYouRemember

If he can casually move a planet the size of Saturn, if he did hit the Hulk, he'd vaporize that green mass of muscle into mere atoms.

That kind of force goes way, way, way beyond a tank shell or a nuclear blast.

the ninjak
Lucky such an action is way out of character for Clark.

And lucky they have Mags there to slow him down.

And unlucky for the Planet Earth everytime Clark farts or loses his balance or goes for a run.

I'd hate to be Lois sleeping next to Clark at night. One fart and BAM she's a splat on the wall.

NowYouRemember
Lucky such an action is way out of character for Clark.

And lucky they have Mags there to slow him down.

And unlucky for the Planet Earth everytime Clark farts or loses his balance or goes for a run.

I'd hate to be Lois sleeping next to Clark at night. One fart and BAM she's a splat on the wall.

Lulz.

BruceSkywalker
Thor, Hulk and Mags wins simply because i have hated smallville since the second season laughing out loud laughing laughing big grin

McNasty996
Originally posted by Trineas
Hulk was hurt by a a piece of shrapnel. A guy who is strong enough to move a planet could easily punch his head off.

S10 E21/22

Clark was moving Apokolips away to stop it from destroying Earth.

Just to show you the size of that thing.

Edit: Damn i can't post links. I will just upload it.

That's a power level jump so huge its retarded. How do you go from just learning to fly to pushing planets, makes no sense, oh well. Anyway for this match aren't we using an earlier version so that would mean that that feat or his flight does't matter for this fight.

Impediment
Which Hulk are we discussing? Bana, Norton, or animated Ultimate/VS?

Mindset
Bana.

Impediment, just read my mind goddammit.

DARTH POWER
That's a power level jump so huge its retarded. How do you go from just learning to fly to pushing planets, makes no sense,

He just realised he always had the power.. It was a sort of epiphony..

oh well. Anyway for this match aren't we using an earlier version so that would mean that that feat or his flight does't matter for this fight.

He probably had the strength to move planets since like season 7 or 8.. We never saw a limit to his strength. The telemovie we are referring to is season 9.

In Absolute Justice the telemovie a reference is made to Clark leading a "Silver Age" of heroes, referring to the heroes of old being the golden age of heroes (Jay Garrick, Alan Scott who actually were the Golden age Flash and Green Lantern).. In other words the writers are telling us Smallville Clark is Silver Age Supes.

Also the final episode where we see him move the planet with ease was also a telemovie.

Lestov16
Thor: Supes is wayyyy too fast and strong. The hammer will not be hitting Supes

Originally posted by Nephthys
I recall that at one point Clark was able to run off the field in the middle of a football game while everyone was looking directly at him, go and save one of his friends from being murdered nearby in the school and then run back and win the game without anybody realising he had even moved. And then theres the time he accidentally threw a tractor a good mile......

Even if Thor decided to utilize the Hammer, I'm pretty sure Supe's reflexes will allow him to move out the way and land a haymaker to Thor's face which launches it 8 states away. Without the Hammer, his strength feats= bupkis

Magneto: WTF is he going to do? While Mags does have some good BT reflexes, Supes is faster. Just like Thor, Supes will turn him into paste before he can process the thought to do anything. And what can he do? I haven't seen Smallville (I'm a Supernatural/Nikita buff), but I'm pretty sure he's not slouching on the durability feats, so I don't see Mags hitting him with any nearby object with enough force to do Supes any incapacitating bodily harm before Supes rips out his ribcage

Hulk: Hmmm.........

I'd assume we are using the 2003 version here.
Meh, I remember watching the series finale of Smallville, in which he moved Apokolips, so he'd probably be able to rip Hulk up as well

KingD19
Also I'd like to point out that even with Thor's lightning strike, if he doesn't get speedblitzed(as Smallville Clark loves doing) as soon as the match starts. His hammer wasn't magic was it? Didn't Odin point out that what humans thought of as magic, was highly advanced super science? Or that to the asgardians science and magic were one in the same?

the ninjak
Mags slows down Clark long enough for Thor to smash Clark with magic lightning burst.

KingD19
You're back on that? How about Mags head suddenly explodes because Clark punched him in the face at hyper speed, then Thor gets the same treatment.

1. Mags affecting zippers and sh*t won't slow Clark down at all, and even if he could, when a guy can run across the world in a few seconds, the difference isn't even noticeable.

2. Lightning strike attack is very slow, especially in comparison to Clark. Thor probably gets decked before the attack is initiated, and even if he doesn't, Clark can jump.

the ninjak
The zippers. Boots. Watch and and penis ring.

All slow him down.

Thor decks his head in till dead and Hulk teabags him much to the delight of all.

The End.

Thoren
I thought tv series characters weren't allowed?

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by KingD19
Didn't Odin point out that what humans thought of as magic, was highly advanced super science? Or that to the asgardians science and magic were one in the same?

The second one. Thor said that to Jane Foster.. But to me it sounded like they combined science and magic on Asgard.

Originally posted by KingD19

2. Lightning strike attack is very slow, especially in comparison to Clark. Thor probably gets decked before the attack is initiated, and even if he doesn't, Clark can jump.

Im not sure Smallville Clark is faster than Light.. Lightning is the speed of Light right??

Originally posted by Thoren
I thought tv series characters weren't allowed?

The Finale and Season 9's Absolute Justice were Tele-Movies. Moderator said thats allowed.

KingD19
Originally posted by DARTH POWER

Im not sure Smallville Clark is faster than Light.. Lightning is the speed of Light right??

Lol no. Natural lightning strikes are usually around 224,000mph/3,700mps. Thor doing his lightning ground pound though created lightning directly from his hammer, and it didn't travel fast at all. It clearly cracked the earth and created an electrified shockwave, a shockwave which Clark can easily get far enough way from to not be effected, or just jump.

And Ninjak is being an RJ right now. So what Mags moved the bridge, as much force as he can exert on those few bits of metal(if they're even ferrous enough to be manipulated), Clark has constantly generated infinitely more. If anything the metal will just shear from the opposing forces. And like I said, even if Clark is slowed down, he's still moving faster than any of them can react too, all he does is speed blitz.

Also, Thor doesn't look strong enough to even hurt Clark all that much.

the ninjak
Thors lightning blast when Loki had duplicates on the rainbow bridge was instant and covered a wide area. Kinda like an EMP. Now Thor also took a powerful disintergration beam from Loki and lived not like it matters.

And that lightning burst is magic. Which harmed Clark in the show.

Magnetic shields will protect and empower Mags while such EMP blasts burst the area and his magneticism will slow down Clark enough to to cop some EMP magic flash strike. Which will faze and disorientate Clark long enough for a heavier lightning strike to severely mess him up.

The Hammer is magic and will cave his head in afterwards.

Trineas
Clark uses his heatvision which was shown to be strong enough to destroy two skyscrapers and vaporize millions of gallons of water in an instant, to kill Magneto and Thor. He then punches Hulks ass into the upper stratosphere, with a single strike, like he did to Bizarro. That should knock Hulk atleast unconscious.

And he does all of that in less than one second.

the ninjak
Thor took a disintegration beam and was fine. The hammer also absorbs all energy. And this is completely out of character for Supes nice try.

Supes likes to stand there first heaving his chest telling enemies to quit. Not fly into space the second he sees someone and melts everyone from space lol.

KingD19
Okay no shields for Magneto, because he didn't have any in the movies.

And you're just being difficult, I don't even need to explain how Clark wins because others have been doing it for 4 pages. And how powerful was the armors disintegration beam? Didn't it blow up a few cars and turn up some concrete?

the ninjak
Nobody in the last bunch a pages has said nothing but speed and strength feats. Clark fights in character.

Loki's staff dude. He turned Joffrey or whatshisname into dust.

Then used it on Thor. Thor didn't have a scratch on him.

The Destroyer's beam Thor absorbed with Mjolnir and and released it back into it's visor. Creating an overload.

And I never said Mags had shields, I said his ability will shield him from the magic EMP bursts Thor is gonna pound down constantly. Because it's electrical in nature. And Mags will be standing on the ground.
Mags is gonna be focusing on slowly Smallville down. He can sense metals from miles away.

abhilegend
Bump. Oh and clark took silver banshee's magical scream which instantly kills everyone just fine, not to mention his HF was ridiculous like healing from holes in his chest in a few second.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.