Count Dooku against Qui Gonn Jinn/Kenobi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Exal Kressh
Each fighter as of their prime. The arena is a simple dojo. No restrictions on powers either. Who wins?

RE: Blaxican
Dooku with a heavy usage of the force.

I don't think he can beat them in a lightsaber duel, though.

truejedi
yeah.

1.Dooku
2. Team
3. Dooku

Lord Lucien
He took out "prime" Kenobi with "prime" non-Z0ne Anakin pretty easily with a little use of the Force. I don't think replacing Anakin with Qui-Gon is going help them.

truejedi
he didn't take out prime non-zone anakin.

Lord Lucien
No, but he very well would have if not for his own taunting and Palpatine's encouragement. Either way, I have a very hard time putting any incarnation of RotS below Qui-Gon.

3 fishys
depends what episode is dooku and obi wan

but not qui gon because he got shitted by maul in episode 1

Which means that qui gon would die like in 10 seconds to the fight
And

Dooku>Maul>Qui gon
So dooku wins
because Dooku>Kenobi

Stealth Moose
Prime, means "at their peak".

Galan007
Dooku.

He bested RotS Kenobi as though he were a talentless feeb... And I can't imagine that adding Qui-Gon to the mix would do much more than prolong the inevitable.

Lineael
Dooku just crush them all the way
He did well against Kenobi and Skywalker... and ther are mutch better team then Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan.
1 Dooku
2 Dooku
3 Dooku

Darth C'baoth
Dooku despised users of Atoru and knew the weakness of it. Obi-wan is a master of defense but he can't stand up to Dooku and qui-gon isn't able to stand up to someone who knows everymove his going to makeand jumping around will just tire him and make it quick

Jinsoku Takai
Dooku wins all facets of this contest, w/ moderate difficulty.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.