Colossus & Wolverine Vs Hercules & Ares

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
current herc, human colossus
Ares gets his adamantine axe as shown here

images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/4900000/Ares-Vs-Hercule-marvel-comics-4907552-1401-1981.jpg

media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/61896/1435756-ares.sentry_super.jpg

byrdgang21
Team 2 stomps

Sr J-Bieb
Ares already beat Wolverine (awaiting "No he was only down" while they continue to use Wolverine pushing and holding down Shang Chi as evidence...)

Or Herc turns everyone into stone

Q99
Herc beats Colossus, Ares beats Wolverine.

ColossusGrundy
Colossus beats Herc (they're close in strength but Herc JOBS a LOT)

Ares beats Wolvie

Colossus and Ares.....either way 5/5

Hyperion Prime
Herc and ares win this.

Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Colossus beats Herc (they're close in strength but Herc JOBS a LOT)

Ares beats Wolvie

Colossus and Ares.....either way 5/5

Current Herc dosen't have super strength...well at least not alot. he did hold up a girder.

srankmissingnin
What use is a human Colossus?

Herc takes Colossus, Wolverine takes Ares. Hercules is smart enough to know he doesn't have a shot in hell of beating Wolverine one on one, so he petrifies him with his shield. Team 2 wins.

Prep-Man
Team 2.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
current herc, human colossus
Ares gets his adamantine axe as shown here

images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/4900000/Ares-Vs-Hercule-marvel-comics-4907552-1401-1981.jpg

media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/61896/1435756-ares.sentry_super.jpg

This didnt originally say human colussus..................WTF sonn of a bytch sick

Team 2 wins no matter what.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Hercules is smart enough to know he doesn't have a shot in hell of beating Wolverine one on one, so he petrifies him with his shield. Team 2 wins. "Hercules is smart enough to know he can't beat Wolverine one on one so he simply just beats him one on one."

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
"Hercules is smart enough to know he can't beat Wolverine one on one so he simply just beats him one on one."

He can't beat him in a fight, so he uses a dues ex machina device. You mad?

Sr J-Bieb
He can't beat him in a fight, so he uses a dues ex machina device. You mad? No, I'm not mad Hercules beats him in a one on one fight with his weapons, while Wolverine's weapons fall short

Hyperion Prime
No, I'm not mad Hercules beats him in a one on one fight with his weapons, while Wolverine's weapons fall short

I am pretty sure his sword can't be broken by Wolverines claws. Besides he does have alot of weapons.

srankmissingnin
No, I'm not mad Hercules beats him in a one on one fight with his weapons, while Wolverine's weapons fall short

Yeah, you mad.

Sr J-Bieb
Yeah, you mad. "Wolverine has no way to beat Hercules, so I'll belittle it by calling it a plot device"
"NO U MAD!"

So anyway, I'm glad everyone agrees that team 1 stands no chance. The majority wins again

srankmissingnin
"Wolverine has no way to beat Hercules, so I'll belittle it by calling it a plot device"
"NO U MAD!"

So anyway, I'm glad everyone agrees that team 1 stands no chance. The majority wins again

Don't be so mad bro. Savor this small victory, it's the only one Herc will ever have over Wolverine. cool

Sr J-Bieb
Don't be so mad bro. Savor this small victory, it's the only one Herc will ever have over Wolverine. cool I feel this is a victory for all Wolverine haters. Powerless Herc beats up Wolverine. No small feat for a fanboy to admit this

Haters - 1
Fanboys - 0

Also you're gay

srankmissingnin
I feel this is a victory for all Wolverine haters. Powerless Herc beats up Wolverine. No small feat for a fanboy to admit this

Haters - 1
Fanboys - 0

Also you're gay

Powerless Herc is the only Herc who can. wink

Remind me, have you come out of the closet yet, or are you still "experimenting"? Just how many dicks do you need to suck before you consider that experiments is over, anyway? Enjoy your shift servicing that glory hole at the truck stop.

Sr J-Bieb
Powerless Herc is the only Herc who can. wink

Remind me, have you come out of the closet yet, or are you still "experimenting"? Just how many dicks do you need to suck before you consider that experiments is over, anyway? Enjoy your shift servicing that glory hole at the truck stop. Guy's got no powers

Someone's mad, and projecting

srankmissingnin
Guy's got no powers

Someone's mad, and projecting

I aint even mad, I just stopped reading your twitter feed so I wasn't sure if you came out of the closet yet, is all

~The Wickerman~
http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/7450473_ares.jpg

Ares apologizes but he cannot hear any of you over the sound of returning fire.

Meanwhile Herc explains to Wolverine how to perform the Elven tickler maneuver. Technical KO.

http://s1d6.turboimagehost.com/t/7406841_prowess2.jpg

Sr J-Bieb
I aint even mad, I just stopped reading your twitter feed so I wasn't sure if you came out of the closet yet, is all Now you just lying. Straight up ignint dawg.

Everything I've said on the other hand is fact, and can't be disputed

srankmissingnin
Now you just lying. Straight up ignint dawg.

Everything I've said on the other hand is fact, and can't be disputed

Nah it ain't even like that. I'm honest dawg, you just actin reckless.

Sr J-Bieb
Nah it ain't even like that. I'm honest dawg, you just actin reckless. I'm about to go straight up Masterbruce level of ghetto if you keep this up

~The Wickerman~
http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/7450496_wolvstone.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/7450503_wolvstone2.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/7450505_wolvstone3.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/7450506_wolvstone4.jpg

shifty

srankmissingnin
I'm about to go straight up Masterbruce level of ghetto if you keep this up

Peak human vigilante!!! laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.