Deathstrike vs Cassandra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
Deathstrike, no healing and no adamantium skeleton. only adamantium she has, is her claws.

vs

Batgirl Cassandra

H2H

Who wins ?

long pig
Cass is still outclassed.

Omega Vision
Cass 9/10

Deathstrike =/= Wolverine, and removing her skeleton and HF will only make that more evident.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Cass 9/10

Deathstrike =/= Wolverine, and removing her skeleton and HF will only make that more evident. with her adamantium skeleton and Healing, how would she lose though ?

Digi
Originally posted by chomperx9
no healing and no adamantium skeleton.

with her adamantium skeleton and Healing, how would she lose though ?

am i missing something here?

chomperx9
Originally posted by Digi
am i missing something here? was replying to his post, as in if i added her adamantium and Healing, how would she lose to cass ? THats why I removed it.

Digi
was replying to his post, as in if i added her adamantium and Healing, how would she lose to cass ? THats why I removed it.

Ah nvrmind then

Omega Vision
was replying to his post, as in if i added her adamantium and Healing, how would she lose to cass ? THats why I removed it.
I have no idea how a fight between them would go if she had her HF and skeleton...I imagine she'd win eventually over Cass.

long pig
She's still faster and stronger. A better fighter and faster thinker. Her mind is a computer. And still only needs a single blow to end the fight. No contest imo.

Harbinger
Cass 9/10

Deathstrike =/= Wolverine, and removing her skeleton and HF will only make that more evident. Would still only take one well placed blow to kill Cassie since Yuriko still has her adamantium claws, though.

Cassie's more skilled and should/would take a majority, IMO, but not 9/10. LD's no slouch in the skill department.

long pig
Plus she's got six foot long arms or something. Her reach advantage would be insane.

long pig
Is it true LDS has shot blasts from her arms or something before? I know she's used her cybernetic wires as offensive weapons to shock, incapacitate and even control a foe. And to wrap up a foe. This is a non fight.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Harbinger
Would still only take one well placed blow to kill Cassie since Yuriko still has her adamantium claws, though.

Cassie's more skilled and should/would take a majority, IMO, but not 9/10. LD's no slouch in the skill department.
Never said she was unskilled, but are we basing her being even comparable to Cass in that area on her being a Wolverine rogue?

Originally posted by long pig
She's still faster and stronger. A better fighter and faster thinker. Her mind is a computer. And still only needs a single blow to end the fight. No contest imo.
Her strength and speed aren't really all that much better than Cass's. And she is certainly not more skilled, that's utter BS.

chomperx9
Deathstrikes fighting skills are like at mystique's level, she might not be as skilled as cass, but she is no slow poke as well. it would probably only take one cut atleast to slow cass down, and then do some more damage from there.

Bentley
DS didn't impress me against Cap, she did well considering the circumstances, but not enough for me to think Cass is outclassed. It may come down to the equipment, since Yuriko still has her claws.

long pig
Never said she was unskilled, but are we basing her being even comparable to Cass in that area on her being a Wolverine rogue?

Her strength and speed aren't really all that much better than Cass's. And she is certainly not more skilled, that's utter BS. Skill isn't the end all be all of what makes someone a better fighter. It's combination of things. This is like a karate master vs a Tiger, who's more skilled? The Karate guy is more skilled. Who wins? Not the ****ing karate guy.

chomperx9
Skill isn't the end all be all of what makes someone a better fighter. It's combination of things. This is like a karate master vs a Tiger, who's more skilled? The Karate guy is more skilled. Who wins? Not the ****ing karate guy. if the karate guy is agile enough, he can do it.

StiltmanFTW
Yuriko's still too much.

Existere
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yuriko's still too much. Why?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Existere
Why?

Because she can run 200 + mph, tank getting blasted from Japan to America and go shot for shot with Wolverine?

Existere
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Because she can run 200 + mph, tank getting blasted from Japan to America and go shot for shot with Wolverine? Cool. Do the first two feats have scans? I'd like to read that.

long pig
if the karate guy is agile enough, he can do it.

chomperx9
bump

long pig
You can't bump your own threads. It's unethical.

chomperx9
It's unethical. welcome to KMC

long pig
Don't tell me what to do.

Konton
Deathstrike.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Existere
Cool. Do the first two feats have scans? I'd like to read that.

You can find the first one around here, I know its been posted before. It was the back up story in one of the issues near the end of Wolverine v2. The second feat took place in an X-Men or Uncanny X-Men annual, not sure of the scan is floating around or not.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
You can find the first one around here, I know its been posted before. It was the back up story in one of the issues near the end of Wolverine v2. The second feat took place in an X-Men or Uncanny X-Men annual, not sure of the scan is floating around or not.
shit I have the deathstrike issue were she tanked to america, i try and find it. It the same issue in which x-men fight the new human size sentinels.

Mindset
You can't bump your own threads. It's unethical. Originally posted by chomperx9
welcome to KMC Originally posted by long pig
Don't tell me what to do. lmfao

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.