Ozymandias versus Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Ozymandias and Blade engage in H2H combat, to the death, in the lobby where Neo and Trinity fought he guards from "The Matrix."

Blade is wearing this:

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv341/jedibeastie2/harem-pants.jpg

And Ozymandias is wearing this:

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv341/jedibeastie2/article-1270837-0967A190000005DC-326_224x388.jpg

Neither are armed, this is a straight up H2H battle, no weapons, no armor.

Who wins?

the ninjak
Ozy would lurrrrve that outfit. And Blades Hammer pants would allow plenty of movement.

Though the Hammer pants would be very loud and swishy while kicking allowing Ozy to anticipate movement. An advantage he needs cause Blade is gonna kick his ass.

Rogue Jedi
I'd say they're a match in strength.

the ninjak
I'm having trouble accepting Ozy having super strength. I never read Watchmen but my girlfriend tells me he was just super smart. So I'm just gonna have to boil Ozys feats down to Chi.

It'll be a glorious fight battle Blade will just keep on fighting. Ozy has his limits.

NowYouRemember
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Ozymandias and Blade engage in H2H combat, to the death, in the lobby where Neo and Trinity fought he guards from "The Matrix."

Blade is wearing this:

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv341/jedibeastie2/harem-pants.jpg

laughing laughing laughing laughing

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by the ninjak
I'm having trouble accepting Ozy having super strength. I never read Watchmen but my girlfriend tells me he was just super smart. So I'm just gonna have to boil Ozys feats down to Chi.

It'll be a glorious fight battle Blade will just keep on fighting. Ozy has his limits. Not in the loop on Ozy's strength, DDM'll be along soon though.

the ninjak
Did he genetically alter himself? or is he some kind a mutant?
I accept the strength feats though but I'm basing it all down to Chi.

I find it hard to read DDM's posts though. I don't know why.
Maybe it's his extensive multi quoting. Maybe it's the donuts....I dunno.

Rogue Jedi
DDM tends to go ALOT into detail. Bit too much for my taste haermm, but he knows his shit about Ozy.

Impediment
Is Blade at full strength having taken his serum?

BruceSkywalker
this is what happens... when Ozy and Blade first meet...

WIHAkqCls4A

seriously though Blade is the better martial artist without question

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment
Is Blade at full strength having taken his serum? Both are at full strength.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
seriously though Blade is the better martial artist without question How do you figure?

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by Darth Martin
How do you figure? no expression

Blade - 3 movies
Ozy - 1

Ozy - 1 fight scene

sums that up

Rogue Jedi
facepalm So McClane is a better martial artist than Blade?

Cuz you know, Blade- 3 movies, McClane, 4 movies.

BruceSkywalker
How do you figure?

well since Blade has shown excellent martial arts scenes in three films as opposed to Ozy's two big fight scenes, one which was staged, so yeah that is how i figure

0mega Spawn
facepalm So McClane is a better martial artist than Blade?

Cuz you know, Blade- 3 movies, McClane, 4 movies. RJ you know exactly what i mean dude.

you know acting like a complete retard isnt as cool or funny as you think.

seriously

the ninjak
Ozy has a better ability to gauge his opponent and process information on the fly.

But Blade is just more experienced and spends his days fighting superhumans. Plus his feats in Blade 2 are through the roof. Nomak would destroy Ozy.

Actually I reckon Wesley would simply terrify Ozy. A freakin vampire ahhhhhh.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
RJ you know exactly what i mean dude.

you know acting like a complete retard isnt as cool or funny as you think.

seriously

No, you implied that more screen feats means better screen feats. This is literally what your post was implying.

So on that note, you would be of the opinion that 3 Ninjas could beat Huo Yuanjia.

Existere
well since Blade has shown excellent martial arts scenes in three films as opposed to Ozy's two big fight scenes, one which was staged, so yeah that is how i figure Which fight was staged? When he beat the shit out of the Comedian, or when he toyed with Rorshach and Nite Owl II?

The only fight that could be argued to be staged is when Ozy defeated the assassin that was hired to kill him, but the comics (and maybe the movie, I forget) made it clear that the assassin didn't know he was being set up. So clearly still a real match and all.

That being said, I'd say that Blade probably takes this, but it's hard to tell- since Ozy wasn't exactly the protagonist, we didn't see him in a role that actually showed off any of his limits. All his feats in the movie were accomplished with relative ease, including catching that bullet and beating the Comedian to a pulp (who was supposed to be quite the warrior himself).

Still, lack of feats is lack of feats.

Robtard

I listed several of his strength feats for you in another thread. Easy to see his strength is far above human limits.

The why, well that makes no sense. He's trained himself to be perfect, but that doesn't account for his beyond human feats.

Rogue Jedi
When he caught the bullet, was it because his glove had armor, or just because he's the ****in Ozy?

Robtard
When he caught the bullet, was it because his glove had armor, or just because he's the ****in Ozy?

It the comic, was bared-handed and it only made him bleed a little.

In the film, we assume the glove was bullet-proof.

Seriously though, how do you think 'Watchmen' was pure shit but I am 'Number 4' is great? This both confuses and angers me.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Robtard
I listed several of his strength feats for you in another thread. Easy to see his strength is far above human limits.

The why, well that makes no sense. He's trained himself to be perfect, but that doesn't account for his beyond human feats.

Oh I have never argued about the feats. I'm just talking about the origins of his abilities.
Bruce Wayne wishes he could ever reach those feats.

What I mean by breaking his feats down to Chi/Ki I mean harnessing focused inner spiritual energy and releasing it in bursts of power.
I can accept that.

SrBCVBh_eio

Robtard
Oh I have never argued about the feats. I'm just talking about the origins of his abilities.

Don't think it's ever explained, even in the comic. It's an alternate Earth, so maybe some people are just that superior.

Rogue Jedi
It the comic, was bared-handed and it only made him bleed a little.

In the film, we assume the glove was bullet-proof.

Seriously though, how do you think 'Watchmen' was pure shit but I am 'Number 4' is great? This both confuses and angers me.

Or maybe he caught it in such a fashion that he's just that badass?

Moreso than DDM thinking Lebowski was shit?

0mega Spawn
No, you implied that more screen feats means better screen feats. This is literally what your post was implying.

So on that note, you would be of the opinion that 3 Ninjas could beat Huo Yuanjia. i was referring him to the blade movies & the movies watchmen

or just look up blade plethera of fight scenes as opposed to the 1 ozy has

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Existere
Which fight was staged? When he beat the shit out of the Comedian, or when he toyed with Rorshach and Nite Owl II?

The only fight that could be argued to be staged is when Ozy defeated the assassin that was hired to kill him, but the comics (and maybe the movie, I forget) made it clear that the assassin didn't know he was being set up. So clearly still a real match and all.

That being said, I'd say that Blade probably takes this, but it's hard to tell- since Ozy wasn't exactly the protagonist, we didn't see him in a role that actually showed off any of his limits. All his feats in the movie were accomplished with relative ease, including catching that bullet and beating the Comedian to a pulp (who was supposed to be quite the warrior himself).

Still, lack of feats is lack of feats.

i am talking about the staged assassination attempt

Rogue Jedi
i was referring him to the blade movies & the movies watchmen

or just look up blade plethera of fight scenes as opposed to the 1 ozy has haermm You just did it again haermm

0mega Spawn
*slaps RJ*

Rogue Jedi

or just look up blade plethera of fight scenes as opposed to the 1 ozy has Right there. That literally means that more fight scenes means better screen feats.

Not true.

KingD19
I'm pretty sure he means Blade has a plethora of fight scenes spanning three movies that showcase his excellent martial arts ability, and constantly show him fighting and defeating competent, and superhuman enemies.

Ozy on the other hand has one fight scene against a random goon that's usually taken out of proportion, and a fight with Rorscharch and Nite Owl. That fight was badass, but Blade would probably hand them a similar whooping.

So more fight scenes, against better opponents does mean better in this case.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by KingD19
I'm pretty sure he means Blade has a plethora of fight scenes spanning three movies that showcase his excellent martial arts ability, and constantly show him fighting and defeating competent, and superhuman enemies.

Ozy on the other hand has one fight scene against a random goon that's usually taken out of proportion, and a fight with Rorscharch and Nite Owl. That fight was badass, but Blade would probably hand them a similar whooping.

So more fight scenes, against better opponents does mean better in this case. Sure, that was Ozy's first fight like ever. What's being overlooked is that Ozy has been doing this for years. Someone just doesn't become that badass, it takes years of training and fights.

This is what I meant.

0mega Spawn

So more fight scenes, against better opponents does mean better in this case. so im am speaking english happy

dadudemon
This both confuses and angers me.

You mad, bro?

laughing laughing laughing

Moreso than DDM thinking Lebowski was shit?

Incorrect: I never said it was shit. I said it was not nearly as good as you goofs said it was. I gave it a 5 out of 10.

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
You mad, bro?

laughing laughing laughing

Damn right, he calls Watchmen shit, yet creams over I Am Number 4. Guy should be banned.

0mega Spawn
Damn right, he calls Watchmen shit, yet creams over I Am Number 4. Guy should be banned. c'mon it's RJ dude... RJ

dadudemon
Damn right, he calls Watchmen shit, yet creams over I Am Number 4. Guy should be banned.

He also calls you a friend so obviously his taste is complete SHIT! estahuh

Robtard
He also calls you a friend so obviously his taste is complete SHIT! estahuh

Reported.

Rogue Jedi
so im am speaking english happy

All righty, let's break it down. What are some of Blade's more impressive fight scenes?

dadudemon
Reported.

gasp

laughing

I c wut u did thar.

Edit - In retrospect, that situation was the perfect "u mad, bro" moment to use on him. Wasted opportunity...for shame.

Rogue Jedi
c'mon it's RJ dude... RJ

78mrkwgvVRY

Robtard
Are you supposed to be the black one?

Rogue Jedi
Are you supposed to be the black one? The message, dude. Otay.

Robtard
The message, dude. Otay.

So the black one.

Rogue Jedi
So the black one. Wow, right over your head.

It's cool, DDM'll get it.

Robtard
Wow, right over your head.

It's cool, DDM'll get it.

The white one?

dadudemon
No, Buckwheat is a certain member in this thread. RJ finds it funny for some reason. I think it's funny that he finds it funny (finding amusement out of what others find amusing. It's a hobby.)

Rogue Jedi
No, Buckwheat is a certain member in this thread. RJ finds it funny for some reason. I think it's funny that he finds it funny (finding amusement out of what others find amusing. It's a hobby.) That's only part of it. We discussed this last night.

dadudemon
That's only part of it. We discussed this last night.

"...my poliest of polies in her holiest of holies." lol

So, about Blade.

I think it's tough to say who wins this fight. They both are around the same strength. They both are very good martial artists.

If I were to be objective, I'd say that they fight until Ozy gets worn out and loses due to the vampire having super-human endurance.

If I can be a fanboy, Ozy wins, quite quickly, with his superior tactics.

Robtard
Blade's stronger and by a substantial amount.

Rogue Jedi
"...my poliest of polies in her holiest of holies." lol

So, about Blade.

I think it's tough to say who wins this fight. They both are around the same strength. They both are very good martial artists.

If I were to be objective, I'd say that they fight until Ozy gets worn out and loses due to the vampire having super-human endurance.

If I can be a fanboy, Ozy wins, quite quickly, with his superior tactics.

Ozy caught a cleaver thrown from ten feet away and displayed legit bullet dodging feats (you sold me on this.) That, along with his superior intellect and at least equal strength, gives him the win.

Besides, the Blade vampires were shit. And the boss battles? Blade was always getting his ass kicked and had it saved by a gadget or a teammate. Neither are in this fight.

dadudemon
Blade's stronger and by a substantial amount.

I disagree.

I could do a tensile force calculation required of a rigid body to pulverize 8 inches of marble. I'm almost positive that that feat, alone, is greater than anything Blade put out especially if you consider the Comedian's head NOT a rigid body acting on the marble.

Robtard
I disagree.

I could do a tensile force calculation required of a rigid body to pulverize 8 inches of marble. I'm almost positive that that feat, alone, is greater than anything Blade put out especially if you consider the Comedian's head NOT a rigid body acting on the marble.

"8 inches"? Not sure that marble was eight inches, dude. It was a counter, iirc.

Blade threw that doctor a few hundred feet with just one arm and then made the jump himself like it was nothing.

He also held his own against Nomak, who's definitely has a high level of super-strength; above Veidt.

Daemon Seed
Blade owns him.

0mega Spawn
78mrkwgvVRY hmm i wonder why you've decided im buckwheat? do i detect a hint on racism RJ?

well wouldn't be surprising since you've lived through the 60's with your old azz

Robtard
You're a black? You better not be.

0mega Spawn
yup you're a white no expression

Robtard
yup

Reported.

0mega Spawn
Reported. Reported.

yes

Robtard
Reported.

yes

Reported X2

0mega Spawn
Xinfiniti
fin

Robtard
Chuck Norris.

0mega Spawn
oh shyt guess im beaten...weep chuck norris infiniti

KingD19
Back on topic, lol. Let's not forget that fight scene with Blade and Dracula. They got to a point where they were fighting in mid air, knocked each other across the room, posed on the wall for a few seconds, then pushed off with enough force to dent the metal.

Rogue Jedi
hmm i wonder why you've decided im buckwheat? do i detect a hint on racism RJ?

Not even a hint of racism. It has to do with much more than racism. I'll give you a hint. You got Spanky (the leader of Our Gang). Alfalfa, and Buckwheat, one of their minions. Think about it.

You're an idiot for implying I am in the least bit racist. I can guarantee you I am the least racist white boy you've ever met. Playing the race card with me, don't make me laugh.

Rogue Jedi
Back on topic, lol. Let's not forget that fight scene with Blade and Dracula. They got to a point where they were fighting in mid air, knocked each other across the room, posed on the wall for a few seconds, then pushed off with enough force to dent the metal. And?

0mega Spawn
Not even a hint of racism. It has to do with much more than racism. I'll give you a hint. You got Spanky (the leader of Our Gang). Alfalfa, and Buckwheat, one of their minions. Think about it.

You're an idiot for implying I am in the least bit racist. I can guarantee you I am the least racist white boy you've ever met. Playing the race card with me, don't make me laugh. don't blame me because ive heard racists use buckwheat as racial ammunition. and as if anyone would get a littles rascals joke no expression

Robtard
I can guarantee you I am the least racist white boy you've ever met. Playing the race card with me, don't make me laugh.

That's something a closet-racist would say. What next, you watch Oprah, had a black friend and you dated a black-girl once?

dadudemon
"8 inches"? Not sure that marble was eight inches, dude. It was a counter, iirc.

Blade threw that doctor a few hundred feet with just one arm and then made the jump himself like it was nothing.

He also held his own against Nomak, who's definitely has a high level of super-strength; above Veidt.

I'm under-estimating the thickness of the marble slab for that counter, actually. 8 inches is conservative. And, yes, it was a solid slab of marble. Btw, my coworker (he posts as JohnyDemonic) made the same argument that it wasn't marble. Do you know how much that changes the stress measures? Not by much. In fact, Marble is one of the "lowest" out of the "stones" on the common stress table:

http://www.efunda.com/materials/common_matl/common_matl.cfm?matlphase=solid&matlprop=mechanical

If you argue that it was a cheaper material like ceramic with a printed design, then we can go with ceramic. Your call.

Also:

And Ozy kicked a grown ass man 30 feet which is much harder to do (strength-wise) than just throwing someone 100.

Try it out: try kicking one of your homies, from standing still, anywhere. How far did you kick him? Even if you're very strong, you probably won't kick the dude anywhere. At best, and this is only if there's a significant weight difference (with you having the advantage), you might get him to stumble and fall backwards. At worst, he weighs more than you and you yourself will fall backwards.

Now pick him up and heave him as far as you can. Did you throw him maybe 3-5 feet? That's correct: you can throw him farther than you can kick him. (assuming he weighs between 150-200lbs, of course.)

Result? Ozy's kicking feat (pun intended) shows greater strength especially if you consider that he did it like it was nothing, from a stand-still.

What next, you watch Oprah, had a black friend and you dated a black-girl once?

Woah..dude...that's creepy accurate.

You don't remember when he dated the KMC poster "DisturbedAngel"?

Rogue Jedi
don't blame me because ive heard racists use buckwheat as racial ammunition. and as if anyone would get a littles rascals joke no expression So you've heard genuine racists use Buckwheat jokes in a negative way, and you assume I am racist when I use it?

You just made an ass out of you and assume.

That's something a closet-racist would say. What next, you watch Oprah, had a black friend and you dated a black-girl once? Calm down, Spanky.

Rogue Jedi

Woah..dude...that's creepy accurate.

You don't remember when he dated the KMC poster "DisturbedAngel"?

WhSfKPXvKhY&NR=1

dadudemon
WhSfKPXvKhY&NR=1

U mad, bro?

Rogue Jedi
U mad, bro? Bad memory, brah.

Hey, a thought.....If Ozy can catch a meat cleaver thrown from 10 feet away, he can easily catch Blade's leg as Blade kicks at him, right?

Seems with his strength, he'd take said leg and snap it like a toothpick.

0mega Spawn
Blade is clearly stronger than Ozy erm

DDM show me this 30 foot kick
i hope you're not talking about the one where rorschach is crouched down & gets kicked 10 feet hits a wall then rolls

blade punched a vampire farther than that erm

Utrigita
Try it out: try kicking one of your homies, from standing still, anywhere. How far did you kick him? Even if you're very strong, you probably won't kick the dude anywhere. At best, and this is only if there's a significant weight difference (with you having the advantage), you might get him to stumble and fall backwards. At worst, he weighs more than you and you yourself will fall backwards.

Now pick him up and heave him as far as you can. Did you throw him maybe 3-5 feet? That's correct: you can throw him farther than you can kick him. (assuming he weighs between 150-200lbs, of course.

I have to disagree here, technique, strength and how and what you choose to hit when kicking is a greater factor. I for instance can't throw a man at around 80-100 kilo anywhere near 3-5 feet (I have tried yes) can I kick him 3-5 feet? Most certainly (tried that too), and arguably longer if I go for his ribs, instead of his stomach.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Utrigita
I have to disagree here, technique, strength and how and what you choose to hit when kicking is a greater factor. I for instance can't throw a man at around 80-100 kilo anywhere near 3-5 feet (I have tried yes) can I kick him 3-5 feet? Most certainly (tried that too), and arguably longer if I go for his ribs, instead of his stomach.

you can also kick a man farther if you kick him right in the face

Utrigita
you can also kick a man farther if you kick him right in the face

Haven't tried, yet, so I can't comment, but kicking a guy in the stomach and trying to throw a guy I have tried recently and I kicked my sparing partner significantly further then I managed to throw him.

BruceSkywalker
Haven't tried, yet, so I can't comment, but kicking a guy in the stomach and trying to throw a guy I have tried recently and I kicked my sparing partner significantly further then I managed to throw him.

oh, i agree about kicking a guy in the stomach..

what martial arts do you know?

Juk3n
I disagree.

Calculate the tensile force and the density of Blades muscles to survive the building drops he does. The man makes 100ft drops look like childs play, i don't think a high level - but still merely human - opponent would be able to out damage him or out last him. Blade is way faster than Owl and Shach.

Utrigita
oh, i agree about kicking a guy in the stomach..

what martial arts do you know?

Ninjutsu, Kenshinkan Karate, Jiu Jitsu and Aikido. I left both Jiu Jitsu and Aikido fairly quick after the first month expired, since I didn't feel they suited me as well as Kenshinkan, which I trained previously, did. Now I'm only training Ninjutsu.

BruceSkywalker
Ninjutsu, Kenshinkan Karate, Jiu Jitsu and Aikido. I left both Jiu Jitsu and Aikido fairly quick after the first month expired, since I didn't feel they suited me as well as Kenshinkan, which I trained previously, did. Now I'm only training Ninjutsu.

is Ninjutsu very hard to learn..

i hope you're not talking about the one where rorschach is crouched down & gets kicked 10 feet hits a wall then rolls

i agree

Utrigita
is Ninjutsu very hard to learn..

Imo no, but I also admit that it's greatly individual how difficult you find things.

The hardest part for me have been to learn Fall Roll(?) I think it's called in english, hurts like hell sad stick out tongue

dadudemon

I smell a Blade fanboy. erm

No. Watch the damn film. Everyone else seems to know what I'm talking about. no expression

Glad it's not that. no expression

"I smell a Blade fanboy. erm"

dadudemon

No. Watch the damn film. Everyone else seems to know what I'm talking about. no expression

I hate to be the bearer of this shit slinging...but...I call major bullshit.

It is literally impossible for you to kick someone (similar stature) 3-5 feet from just standing still and kicking someone. Sure, if you got a small forward momentum, it might be possible, but not in the scenario I described. The best you could accomplish is pushing yourself back and the other person back. If you could anchor yourself against a wall, you'd have much more success. Practitioners of martial arts would probably cry out against what I've stated and cite examples but not of the examples are true. The one inch punch? It's pretty much complete bullshit. Kicking someone 3-5 feet from a complete standstill, not running or forward jump? Also complete bullshit.

Additionally, you cannot throw a person of similar stature 3-5 feet because you're upper body is too weak for your size or you're lying (if you practice martial arts as it would appear you do, then you're definitely not too weak). Even the average human male (which can bench only 160lbs, by the average) can easily throw a man of his same weight 3-5 feet. Unless, of course, you're a very very fat dwarf. I would agree, then. Here's the problem: you're essentially throwing a person from bout 4 feet up. With just a bit of inertia applied to that "body", it will fall for four feet in a curved arch, allowing you to throw it farther than just one foot.

It would actually be difficult for you to NOT throw someone 3-5 feet especially if you .

Originally posted by Juk3n
Calculate the tensile force and the density of Blades muscles to survive the building drops he does. The man makes 100ft drops look like childs play, i don't think a high level - but still merely human - opponent would be able to out damage him or out last him. Blade is way faster than Owl and Shach.

It wouldn't be his muscles, actually: it would be his bones. Some attachments actually can withstand much more force than the bones supporting them, under "designed" motions of stress.

And, no, that system is far too complex for me to measure or calculate. There are so many muscles and bones involved that I could not calculate that. However, some parkour practitioners routinely jump from 2 stories or higher and seem to handle it just fine.

Here's a 20 foot drop (around 1:15):

ZuPvlFclX6Q

I myself, personally, have jumped from 15 or so feet in a similar manner. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but it certainly felt like the upper limit of what my body could handle before shit started to break.

Edit - WTF is is double post shit? RAWR! My bad.

Rogue Jedi
Hoo boy.

Utrigita
I hate to be the bearer of this shit slinging...but...I call major bullshit.

It is literally impossible for you to kick someone (similar stature) 3-5 feet from just standing still and kicking someone. Sure, if you got a small forward momentum, it might be possible, but not in the scenario I described. The best you could accomplish is pushing yourself back and the other person back. If you could anchor yourself against a wall, you'd have much more success. Practitioners of martial arts would probably cry out against what I've stated and cite examples but not of the examples are true. The one inch punch? It's pretty much complete bullshit. Kicking someone 3-5 feet from a complete standstill, not running or forward jump? Also complete bullshit.

Additionally, you cannot throw a person of similar stature 3-5 feet because you're upper body is too weak for your size or you're lying (if you practice martial arts as it would appear you do, then you're definitely not too weak). Even the average human male (which can bench only 160lbs, by the average) can easily throw a man of his same weight 3-5 feet. Unless, of course, you're a very very fat dwarf. I would agree, then. Here's the problem: you're essentially throwing a person from bout 4 feet up. With just a bit of inertia applied to that "body", it will fall for four feet in a curved arch, allowing you to throw it farther than just one foot.

It would actually be difficult for you to NOT throw someone 3-5 feet especially if you .

Believe me mate it really isn't. We learn to perform a standing kick from within elbow reach of our opponent, it's a matter of applying you body weight correctly and you can easily move someone heavier then yourself, especially if you go after a soft spot like the ribs. And just for clarification it's standing we end up in the same position as before we delivered the kick, because we don't know what we will step down on. But then again I can only speak from experience.

Also I'm a bit confused how exactly is it that you want me to throw a guy 3-5 feet, should I perform a hip throw, a back throw or attempt to lift him near the hip and then throw him or grap him by the arm and create momentum and then throw him?

I will however say that I would rather have grapped Rorschach and smacked him to the ground then I would have tried kicking him in mid air.

0mega Spawn

"I smell a Blade fanboy. erm" wow why be a RJ clone?
blade fanboy? blade is clearly stronger. thats why i put clearly there
because he CLEARLY is

and i've seen watchmen RJ clone and i don't remember any 30 foot kick and i cant find it on YT RJ clone

and blade jumped from a far higher drop than the people in that vid so...

dadudemon
wow why be a RJ clone?

The best come-back you have, eh? You'll have to do better than "insult" me by saying I'm like a real life friend. no expression

blade fanboy? blade is clearly stronger. thats why i put clearly there
because he CLEARLY is

You're clearly a fanboy for believing it's so "clear" when it's definitely not "clear" who is stronger.

and i've seen watchmen RJ clone and i don't remember any 30 foot kick and i cant find it on YT RJ clone

That's fine, simple troll. You can just like...not participate in the thread since you want to pretend things didn't happen. Don't let the "log-out" button hit you on the ass on your way out. smile

and blade jumped from a far higher drop than the people in that vid so...

Way to miss the point entirely. erm I'll give you one more shot at trying to understand why a 20 foot drop is supposed to illustrate for us a nice comparison between Ozy and Blade. If you fail to pull through, I'll just ignore your troll posts and let you post at me instead of having an adult conversation.

0mega Spawn
i stated a long time ago i believe you & RJ are the same person

how am i trolling when i just asked you to post a vid gtfo RJ

Rogue Jedi

how am i trolling when i just asked you to post a vid gtfo RJ Aaaahahahahaa dude, get a clue. If we were the same person, we would be banned after moderators ran an i.p. check on us.

To satisfy your own morbid curiosity, p.m. a mod and voice your suspicions.

Rogue Jedi
wow why be a RJ clone?

and i've seen watchmen RJ clone
Wait, why can't I be a DDM clone?

0mega Spawn
Wait, why can't I be a DDM clone? i don't know no expression

how about you post the 30 foot kick vid

only kicks im seeing are not 30 feet no expression
DDM , RJ whoever you are

Rogue Jedi
i don't know no expression

how about you post the 30 foot kick vid

only kicks im seeing are not 30 feet no expression
DDM , RJ whoever you are Your argument is with him, not me.

I agree with him, but my argument is a bit different.

0mega Spawn
oh god don't unveil your argument. please don't

0mega Spawn
Aaaahahahahaa dude, get a clue. If we were the same person, we would be banned after moderators ran an i.p. check on us.

To satisfy your own morbid curiosity, p.m. a mod and voice your suspicions. ye because IP cant be changed right.

Rogue Jedi
ye because IP cant be changed right. And I guess the fact that we have separate facebook profiles means nothing?

http://www.facebook.com/speeeeeeedracer

http://www.facebook.com/dominic.gargone

oh god don't unveil your argument. please don't Already did and it remains uncountered.

Blade kicks, Ozy catches his leg and breaks it.

0mega Spawn
And I guess the fact that we have separate facebook profiles means nothing?

http://www.facebook.com/speeeeeeedracer

http://www.facebook.com/dominic.gargone

Already did and it remains uncountered.

Blade kicks, Ozy catches his leg and breaks it. laughing
you never cease to amaze me

my argument :Blade catches Ozy legs breaks it

multiple personality disorder yes

Rogue Jedi
laughing
you never cease to amaze me

my argument :Blade catches Ozy legs breaks it

The argument is that Ozy easily caught a meat cleaver thrown from 10 feet away. If he can do this, he can even easier catch Blade's leg and break it.

Sure, and we took the time and effort to attain a friends list, just so we can "troll" you in the MVF. Sure.

0mega Spawn
The argument is that Ozy easily caught a meat cleaver thrown from 10 feet away. If he can do this, he can even easier catch Blade's leg and break it.

Sure, and we took the time and effort to attain a friends list, just so we can "troll" you in the MVF. Sure. so he caught something thrown at him no expression whoopty freaking doo.
and breaking blades legs? LOL blade is stronger than ozy so if ozy is breaking anything its his own arm trying to catch blades legs.

& blade catches his glaive all the time

dadudemon

That's ... trolling...bro. no expression

how am i trolling when i just asked you to post a vid gtfo RJ

Yeah, I just so happen to have it handy. no expression

How about this: I'm going to watch the film tonight at work. The Special Edition.

I'll take notes n'stuff.

If you'd like for us to start reporting you for trolling, that's fine. I think I might start being a baby and do so. smile

0mega Spawn
That's ... trolling...bro. no expression

Yeah, I just so happen to have it handy. no expression

How about this: I'm going to watch the film tonight at work. The Special Edition.

I'll take notes n'stuff.

If you'd like for us to start reporting you for trolling, that's fine. I think I might start being a baby and do so. smile LMFAO why you gotta be a female?

i seriously do believe you & RJ are the same person & I said I did like a week ago so how is that trolling? post the 30 foot kick vid or get off

EDIT how about i just block where you belong you since you're clearly trolling & since you
1. started calling people fanboy
2. cant post the 30 foot kick vid & asked for
3. wanna scream troll like a troll would do

& you couldn't report me anyway since you insulted me first

dadudemon
LMFAO why you gotta be a female?

That's sexist and immature name calling. I really should report you.

i seriously do believe you & RJ are the same person & I said I did like a week ago so how is that trolling? post the 30 foot kick vid or get off

And it's been clarified since then. Not only do you know we are not the same person, if you truly believed that, you'd be calling the mods idiots for not having "picked up" on it after 6 years; calling all the members here who have associated with us and called their friends, idiots; making the people from KMC who have met us in real life hang their head in disappointment; and virtually smack all of the friends on our facebook profiles, right in the face by calling them horrendous idiots because the didn't know that two different people they grew up with are actually the same person living hundreds of miles away from each other. Oh, and...you'd also have to call my wife and John's love interest idiots for not realizing that they were having sex with the same person. Not to mention, my kids didn't realize that their father was a different person living in Houston, not OKC.

You've completely convinced me that we are the same person. I will now go out and have sex with John's lady friend because she's got a nice body. BRB. IT'S NOT ADULTERY BECAUSE WE ARE THE SAME PERSON, REMEMBER?!!!?!??!?!?!? WEEEEEE! big grin

edit how about i just block you since you're clearly trolling since you cant post the 30 foot kick vid & wanna scream troll like a troll would do

I so wanna respond with insults right now. This is the typical MO of a troll: calling others trolls WHILE they are trolling. I've pointed that out in this very sub-forum: the MVF.

And, no, I will never post the vid because you are directly trolling me and this thread by demanding something that EVERYONE is already aware of. What you clearly saw on screen, you are ignoring because you're a troll. Even if I posted the vid (I actually haven't seen a clip of it on youtube), it would do absolutely NOTHING to convince you of anything when you'd just claim contrary to what is clearly seen. What is the point of posting it, at all, even if I WAS aware of a link for it?

I've checked some of your posts in other threads: you are definitely a troll.

0mega Spawn
no point responding dude you're on my BL
i also could have reported you for insulting me to begin with & you have the audacity to threaten me with reporting GTFO
blocked

0mega Spawn
look at that. asking to a post vid gets called fanboy for no exact reason.

dadudemon
no point responding dude you're on my BL
i also could have reported you for insulting me to begin with & you have the audacity to threaten me with reporting GTFO
blocked

Incorrect: I never insulted you with any sort of legitimacy.

And you're just saying you're blocking me because I've called out your idiotic posts and trolling. I genuinely doubt that you've actually blocked me because you're that type of obsessive troll.

0mega Spawn
LMAO i said that may 6th
and someone agreed with me laughing out loud
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=548375&pagenumber=20

jaden101
laughing laughing laughing I have to hand it to you guys...That's some of the funniest shit I've ever read in these forums.

Impediment
F*cking Hell....

Omega, take it from me, a mod, that DDM and RJ are NOT, in fact, the same person. I know this for a fact.

Now.......If we could all put our penises away and get back to topic, else warnings for trolling and bashing are to be handed out.

dadudemon
F*cking Hell....

Omega, take it from me, a mod, that DDM and RJ are NOT, in fact, the same person. I know this for a fact.

Now.......If we could all put our penises away and get back to topic, else warnings for trolling and bashing are to be handed out.

Thanks, man. Sorry I had a lapse into the douche territory but I was getting tired of it.

jaden101
I disagree.

Would that beat Blade grabbing the back of the train in the 1st movie?...For me that was always his most impressive feat...To escape by grabbing the back of an extremely fast moving train while holding on to someone else and not ripping his arm off in the process has to take a ridiculous level of strength as the forces generated would be huge.

jaden101

Now.......If we could all put our penises away

**** sake...I just got here as well.

dadudemon
Originally posted by jaden101
Would that beat Blade grabbing the back of the train in the 1st movie?...For me that was always his most impressive feat...To escape by grabbing the back of an extremely fast moving train while holding on to someone else and not ripping his arm off in the process has to take a ridiculous level of strength as the forces generated would be huge.

That's a good point. Any normal human, that would either rip all of the Flexor digitorum profundus muscle right out of the attachments OR it would ripe the damn arm off.

However, there is a simple force calculation that could be done with that, actually.

We could probably find the maximum force a human arm could take before being ripped off from some place...somewhere. Then we just compare the forces applied to his arm. So we just need the velocity, his mass, and the length of the acceleration vector (because, despite looking like it, it was definitely not instantaneous velocity.)

Impediment
Comparisons of strength:

Ozy lifted Blake (260+ lbs.) and threw him through a plate glass window.

Blade threw Karen damn near 50 yards across a rooftop.

jaden101
That's a good point. Any normal human, that would either rip all of the Flexor digitorum profundus muscle right out of the attachments OR it would ripe the damn arm off.

However, there is a simple force calculation that could be done with that, actually.

We could probably find the maximum force a human arm could take before being ripped off from some place...somewhere. Then we just compare the forces applied to his arm. So we just need the velocity, his mass, and the length of the acceleration vector (because, despite looking like it, it was definitely not instantaneous velocity.)

Well I've seen a video of a guy getting tied with 1 arm to a tree and the other to the back of a car and the car moving from a standstill and ripping his arm off....Then of course there's the fact that people were quartered using two horses back in medieval times...which is only...well...2 horse power obviously.

Not really a maths genius. Physics and force calculations etc are your forte.

Velocity, I'm guessing, would be whatever the average speed of a subway train travelling between 2 stations...Not sure what that is either...Can't really be bothered finding out either.

0mega Spawn
Comparisons of strength:

Ozy lifted Blake (260+ lbs.) and threw him through a plate glass window.

Blade threw Karen damn near 50 yards across a rooftop.

possible IRL

impossible IRL

Impediment
What does IRL mean, Omega?

0mega Spawn
in real life

Impediment
Ah, of course. Dur.

Impediment
Which 30 foot kick are we referring to here? Who did it and from which scene in which movie?

0mega Spawn
DDM said Ozy did it in watchmen

jaden101
Presumably when Ozy kicks Rorschach across the floor of the large chamber near the end of the film when Rorschach and Nite Owl try to ambush Ozy. He kicks him into a stone pillar.

Impediment
You mean this fight?

kbnGA8uu8T0

Ozy kicked Rorschach about 12-15 feet and then he ricocheted additional feet, if I am watching correctly.

jaden101
I'm guessing so.

Although I'd say it's more technique than brute strength...Only real world analogy I can make is the famous 1 inch punch.

I'd also have put it around 15-18ft given that it looks like it's about or slightly over 3 x Rorschach's height and he's not exactly blessed in the height dept.

Darth Martin
Blade is definitely physically superior. But superior in martial arts skill? Not so sure about that one.

dadudemon
Blade is definitely physically superior. But superior in martial arts skill? Not so sure about that one.

Holy shit, dude. That's +1 respect from me to you.

You are an admitted Blade fanboy (probably more so than anyone else here) and you can say something like that? thumb up I think most of us could take a page out of your book.

I guess not all of "us"* are blind fanboys. laughing

I am also unsure who would win this h2h combat.

After I watch Watchmen for a second time, tonight, I may change my mind.

Earlier, I said that, Objectively, Ozy would lose because he does not have super-human endurance. He would have to defeat blade in less than 5 minutes to have a chance.

So, what I was saying:

Bladed combat: Blade 10/10 times.

H2H: Ozy 6 out of 10 times only because Ozy is obviously faster.

Again, I may change my mind after watching Watchmen, again. I've only seen it once. no expression

*"Us" is in quotes because I am definitely a blind Afro Samurai fanboy. sad

0mega Spawn
You mean this fight?

kbnGA8uu8T0

Ozy kicked Rorschach about 12-15 feet and then he ricocheted additional feet, if I am watching correctly.

so there is no 30 foot kick. just a gross exaggeration on DDM's part erm

0mega Spawn
blade looks faster than Ozy to me

Rogue Jedi
You mean this fight?

kbnGA8uu8T0

Ozy kicked Rorschach about 12-15 feet and then he ricocheted additional feet, if I am watching correctly. The force of the initial kick caused him to ricochet the additional 10-15 feet, right? So it comes to about 20-30 feet.

KingD19
So we're giving Ozy props he doesn't deserve because of the effect of a human body bouncing off a wall? If the wall wasn't there he would've stopped from the looks of it, or possibly slid a few more feet because of the polish on the floor, but that's about it.

Rogue Jedi
So we're giving Ozy props he doesn't deserve because of the effect of a human body bouncing off a wall? If the wall wasn't there he would've stopped from the looks of it, or possibly slid a few more feet because of the polish on the floor, but that's about it. Just saying, it was the force of the kick that caused Rory to bounce off the wall the additional 15ish feet. The same force would have caused him to travel 15ish feet further had the wall not been there.

Johnny Demonic
LMFAO why you gotta be a female?

EDIT how about i just block where you belong you since you're clearly trolling & since you
1. started calling people fanboy
2. cant post the 30 foot kick vid & asked for
3. wanna scream troll like a troll would do

& you couldn't report me anyway since you insulted me first

DDM and RJ are not the same person. I work with DDM and he is always arguing on the phone with RJ over trivial Harry Potter vs Hulk Hogan bs all night. (Hogan hits Potter with the big boot, drops the leg and gets the 3 count by the way)

Oh and Blade stomps Ozy 7 out of 10 fights. I think Blade is slightly stronger and more durable and has more stamina than Ozy.

Darth Martin
I think Veidt is more skilled in martial arts. But if you watch the Drake fight you'll see that Blade is a notch or two above Veidt in the superhuman phase. He was looking like he had Spider-Man level strength and durability.

Robtard
Originally posted by Johnny Demonic
DDM and RJ are not the same person. I work with DDM and he is always arguing on the phone with RJ over trivial Harry Potter vs Hulk Hogan bs all night. (Hogan hits Potter with the big boot, drops the leg and gets the 3 count by the way)

Oh and Blade stomps Ozy 7 out of 10 fights. I think Blade is slightly stronger and more durable and has more stamina than Ozy.

I believe that.

Slighty? Na, he's considerably stronger. If we're geeking out, Ozy is probably a 1-ton'r. Blade, 2-3. Agreed on the rest.

Now, if we allowed Veidt his biggest assest, his mind via some prep time and outside resources(a couple days to a week). He'd stomp.

YoungGunna
Blade wins

0mega Spawn
^

Rogue Jedi

Now, if we allowed Veidt his biggest assest, his mind via some prep time and outside resources(a couple days to a week). He'd stomp. Interesting. Let's say he has a days prep, what could he do?

jaden101
Interesting. Let's say he has a days prep, what could he do?

Probably manipulate Dr Manhattan into farting Blade out of existence.

Rogue Jedi
Now you're just being silly.

jaden101
Me?...Always.

Rogue Jedi
Must be the rum.

jaden101
When in doubt...Blame it on the drink.

Shame judges don't feel that way.

Rogue Jedi
Well that explains American Idol then.

dadudemon
I re-watched Watchmen.

Blade wins. Blade is also stronger. I saw his throwing feat.

Ozy is still stronger than I thought he was. He was throwing a 225 lbs Comedian around like he was styrofoam (with one arm, now less): something a really strong man cannot do to a 50 pound person.)

Ozy is not a bullet dodger but an aim dodger.

The Marble countertop was only about an inch and a half thick.

Robtard was right, I was wrong.

no expression

Johnny Demonic
Yea, but what about Ozy's Coffee Mug Dodging feat?

And yea, after watching the Watchmen again, Blade wins 10/10 times.

Rogue Jedi

Ozy is not a bullet dodger but an aim dodger.

The Marble countertop was only about an inch and a half thick.

no expression I was gonna mention this, but you would have ignored it.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Johnny Demonic
Yea, but what about Ozy's Coffee Mug Dodging feat?

FASTAR DEN A BEWLETTE

Rogue Jedi
Bewlette looks like bewbz if you remove the lette and replace it with z ahahahaha bewbz.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.