Data versus Kay-Em 14

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Data versus Kay-Em 14 (Jason X.)

Kay-Em 14 is armed with her twin automatic sidearms. Data is armed with John Preston's pistols. They also both have one of those big ass shotgun looking guns Kay-Em 14 used on Jason, see the vid below at 2:10

fQWZUDzyGcw

Anyhoo, fight takes place in the Cantina from Star Wars: A New Hope. Fight is to the......well, dismemberment, I guess? haermm

the ninjak
Data punches her head off.

Rogue Jedi
haermm What's Data's exoskeleton made of?

BruceSkywalker
Data stomps.. She will not be able to touch him

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
haermm What's Data's exoskeleton made of?

Data was composed of 24.6 kilograms of tripolymer composites, 11.8 kilograms of molybdenum-cobalt alloys and 1.3 kilograms of bioplast sheeting. All told, he weighed approximately one hundred kilograms. Data's upper spinal support was a polyalloy designed to withstand extreme stress. His skull was composed of cortenide and duranium. His legs were exactly 87.2 centimeters in length. Data was built with an ultimate storage capacity of eight hundred quadrillion bits (one hundred petabytes, approximately fifty times the identifiable storage capacity of the Human brain) and a total linear computational speed rated at sixty trillion operations per second.

there is more

Rogue Jedi
Wuuuuuuuuuuuuut

the ninjak
What Brucie said.

Suck em Kay-Em

Rogue Jedi
So that big ass gun will have no effect on Data? What about speed? I can't find anything good on youtube of him.

Impediment
0otnIuQiGG0

NowYouRemember
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Data stomps.. She will not be able to touch him

Data was composed of 24.6 kilograms of tripolymer composites, 11.8 kilograms of molybdenum-cobalt alloys and 1.3 kilograms of bioplast sheeting. All told, he weighed approximately one hundred kilograms. Data's upper spinal support was a polyalloy designed to withstand extreme stress. His skull was composed of cortenide and duranium. His legs were exactly 87.2 centimeters in length. Data was built with an ultimate storage capacity of eight hundred quadrillion bits (one hundred petabytes, approximately fifty times the identifiable storage capacity of the Human brain) and a total linear computational speed rated at sixty trillion operations per second.

there is more

Yeah, there is more.

He was also once impaled with a pipe by a pissed off guy and fell over, going offline, due to it.

In effect, KO, until he was retrieved by the Enterprise crew and repaired.

This was through the center of his chest, I believe.

If she can fire a good shot through there, she has a good chance.

EDIT: I can also probably find a clip or the entire episode where this happened, for your viewing consideration.

NowYouRemember
EDIT: Double Post.

Impediment
I say Data.

BruceSkywalker
So that big ass gun will have no effect on Data? What about speed? I can't find anything good on youtube of him.

not really no... Data can move on ftl speeds and avoid the gunfire..

besides bullets will have no effect on data even if she is lucky enough to tag him..

NowYouRemember
Searched YouTube, and couldn't find a clip, but the episode is "Thine Own Self"

He gets attacked, and a guy rams a pipe through his chest, and Data falls over, offlining.

The pipe itself was made of conventional steel, thrust by a man of average strength.

If she fires a good shotgun blast into his chest, there's a good chance he's toast.

And...I just watched her vid, and judging by her damage-soak and decent/speed agility, I'd probably give this to her.

If, she can blast Data with her weapon.

Rogue Jedi
not really no... Data can move on ftl speeds and avoid the gunfire..

besides bullets will have no effect on data even if she is lucky enough to tag him.. Well, what the person above you just said, if a piece of pipe rammed into Data's chest has that effect on him, remember she took Jason's machete through the chest and it didn't even faze her.

Speed?

BruceSkywalker
Well, what the person above you just said, if a piece of pipe rammed into Data's chest has that effect on him, remember she took Jason's machete through the chest and it didn't even faze her.

Speed?

IMS(if memory serves) that episode which is one of my fave Data eps, Data has no memory of what and who he is, so he was surprised when that happened, in this thread here, unless otherwise noted, there is no surprise element???

speed goes to Data

NowYouRemember
IMS(if memory serves) that episode which is one of my fave Data eps, Data has no memory of what and who he is, so he was surprised when that happened, in this thread here, unless otherwise noted, there is no surprise element???

speed goes to Data

He still had his reflexes and a good amount of his scientific knowledge, though.

Found a funny little clip - one of my favorite parts of the episode. big grin

He totally schools that teacher.

Oc4D3m05Hes&feature=related

Teacher: "...That will be enough for now, Jaden."

Teacher: "As I told you all earlier, our friend Jaden has lost much of his memory..so I wouldn't put too much faith in any of his ideas.."

Data: "I still have more than enough common sense to know that everything we just discussed had nothing to do with religion.."

(Teacher getting really impatient)

Teacher: "Jaden, seriously, shut up."

(Data replies calmly and with an earnest voice)

Data: "B*tch, you will show me respect. Or is Jaden Korr going to have to choke a hoe?"

(One of the kids at the table pipes up): "Wow, you're last name is Korr? Sweet!"

Data: "Eh, it's okay, I guess. Anyway, this lady's a dumbass - wouldn't listen to any of her sh*t if I were you.."

(Teacher in a sudden panic): "Uh..class dismissed!"

stick out tongue

In the episode, he had the reflexes to dodge at least one attack, but a few others, like a pipe to the face, which removed alot of his "skin" exposed raw circuits beneath, and then another pipe attack offlined him permanently, until he could be retrieved and repaired later.

So even Data with his reflexes, he can still be caught offgaurd by an attacker.

But wether he has the memory to know he is Data, and not Jaden Korr, the Teaching Critic, he still has all the preprogrammed combat data and reflex he has always had.
So it doesn't matter, kind of like Jason Bourne not knowing who he is, but still having his pre-ingrained relfexes and ability to fight.

And if a slow steel pipe can be put through his chest and take him down - so can a speeding bullet.

Kay-Em, has got what it takes, I think. wink

the ninjak
In S1 E18 Homesoil Data got trapped in a small room where another got destroyed by a mounted intelligent laser beam.
When the beam turned on him he just avoided it with ease. For aorund a minute until he could outsmart the ultra intelligent lifeform controlling it and tore the machine apart.

NowYouRemember
Originally posted by the ninjak
In S1 E18 Homesoil Data got trapped in a small room where another got destroyed by a mounted intelligent laser beam.
When the beam turned on him he just avoided it with ease. For aorund a minute until he could outsmart the ultra intelligent lifeform controlling it and tore the machine apart.

Just watched the episode.

The turret follows its targets somewhat slowly, and just before it goes to fire, it makes a high-pitched noise for a few seconds.

Any human with a good awareness and intellect could very possibly keep ahead of it and find a way to destroy it.

Twin rapid-fire machineguns, firing hundreds of rounds, potentially in random sprays, is different.

Kay-Em still has the potential advantage here.

EDIT: This is going to sound ironic, but I'm a big Data fanboy, btw.

He was always my favorite character, and I used to brag about him when I was debating with friends when I was younger.

Rogue Jedi

speed goes to Data Afraid I'll need a vid to believe that haermm

NowYouRemember
Afraid I'll need a vid to believe that haermm

Data can move ungodly fast.

As I recall, he has incredibly quick dexterity with his hands.

But I don't recall him ever moving at super-high speeds by walking or running.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by NowYouRemember
Data can move ungodly fast.

As I recall, he has incredibly quick dexterity with his hands.

But I don't recall him ever moving at super-high speeds by walking or running. I can't find anything that shows him moving as fast as Kay. confused

NowYouRemember
I can't find anything that shows him moving as fast as Kay. confused

I'd say they're about even when it comes to walking/running.

Rogue Jedi
I'd say they're about even when it comes to walking/running. And what someone said earlier about Data being "KO'd" by a piece of pipe slammed through his chest? True?

NowYouRemember
And what someone said earlier about Data being "KO'd" by a piece of pipe slammed through his chest? True?

That was me, and yep, it happened.

Rogue Jedi
Then hell, Kay took Jason's machete to the chest and didn't even blink. Seems she has higher damage soak.

NowYouRemember
Then hell, Kay took Jason's machete to the chest and didn't even blink. Seems she has higher damage soak.

I'd say so.

I noticed she bleeds - is she a Bio-Android, then?

Rogue Jedi
I'd say so.

I noticed she bleeds - is she a Bio-Android, then? Not sure, research time.

golem370
There been twice when Data has been shot at by laser fire and was able to dodge it. The problem is Data has not studied combat skills as much as Worf he could learn every fight style and adapt them into one supreme fighting style and do it in seconds.

Rogue Jedi
Yes, but could he dodge autofire from KM? Bullets tend to travel faster than blaster bolts.

golem370
They shouldn't

Rogue Jedi
But they do.

golem370
based on what?

Rogue Jedi
Ask DDM, he'll break it down.

BruceSkywalker
Yes, but could he dodge autofire from KM? Bullets tend to travel faster than blaster bolts.

yes data can dodge them, but even if, and that is a very big if bullets hit data they will not do anything do him

dadudemon
Blaster bolt speed has be measured by many Star Wars fans, many times. There's really no discussion to be had on that. If you really do not know and need proof of how faster blaster bolts travel, use google. laughing If you want to know how fast I measured them, it was something like 200 mph. I don't remember: it was over 2 years ago.

Onto the thread: this is the MVF, not the TV show.

Movie screen feats only. Data tanked automatic gunfire and was literally un-phased. He also jumped from several stories while taking the automatic gunfire. Conclusion: based on screen feats, lil' miss may have to use her explosive shells to affect Data.

Rogue Jedi
And KM took Jasons machete through the chest and didn't even blink.

dadudemon
And KM took Jasons machete through the chest and didn't even blink.

If by blink you mean she was gasped for air and paused, yeah, she "didn't blink."

laughing

I don't think she has a chance against Data unless she goes straight to the big gun.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
If by blink you mean she was gasped for air and paused, yeah, she "didn't blink."

laughing

I don't think she has a chance against Data unless she goes straight to the big gun. She was faking it, dude. Se was toying with Jason. She got right up and was as badass as ever.

"Gotcha", when he went to retrieve his machete, remember?

dadudemon
She was faking it, dude. Se was toying with Jason. She got right up and was as badass as ever.

"Gotcha", when he went to retrieve his machete, remember?

She can only fake so much when she's a Cyborg. smile It can't all be fake since she's part bio.

Since she's apparently made of flesh and robotics, she'd die faster.

Also, yes, I saw the same film you did. I thought it was better than most people rated it. It was fun and I liked the sci-fi elements do it. I laughed really damn hard when he picked up the girls in the sleeping bag and was beating them against shit. So damn funny.

Rogue Jedi
She can only fake so much when she's a Cyborg. smile It can't all be fake since she's part bio.

Since she's apparently made of flesh and robotics, she'd die faster.

Also, yes, I saw the same film you did. I thought it was better than most people rated it. It was fun and I liked the sci-fi elements do it. I laughed really damn hard when he picked up the girls in the sleeping bag and was beating them against shit. So damn funny. Yet it took a full force right hook from Jason X to decap her. Data ever shown taking a punch like that?

And I wanna see a vid of Data moving as fast as her. I've scoured youtube and nothing.

dadudemon
Yet it took a full force right hook from Jason X to decap her. Data ever shown taking a punch like that?

I'd say that falling 3-5 stories would be a much greater force of impact than that punch to the face. (pascals)

That's not that direct force applied to his head, though, so I have nothing movie-wise to compare it to.

And I wanna see a vid of Data moving as fast as her. I've scoured youtube and nothing.

But why?

What will that do for you?

What about when he created/typed out that fractal encryption that made the enterprise's computer "highly unlikely" to break? smile That shows hand speed fast enough, right? big grin

Rogue Jedi
I'd say that falling 3-5 stories would be a much greater force of impact than that punch to the face. (pascals)

That's not that direct force applied to his head, though, so I have nothing movie-wise to compare it to.

But why?

What will that do for you?

What about when he created/typed out that fractal encryption that made the enterprise's computer "highly unlikely" to break? smile That shows hand speed fast enough, right? big grin

Not to mention Jason was in cyborg mode at the time.

What will it do for me? It'll show me how fast he is. If you don't wanna be bothered with it, then don't bother with it. Asking for a vid to see someone's combat speed is not unreasonable.

dadudemon
What will it do for me? It'll show me how fast he is. If you don't wanna be bothered with it, then don't bother with it. Asking for a vid to see someone's combat speed is not unreasonable.

U mad, bro? You seem a bit defensive. I asked what it would do for you because it's really a pointless request. Especially since he doesn't have ANY combat speed feats that show how fast he can be.

You don't need "combat speed" to know how fast someone is. It is an illogical path you are taking and your "plan of trickery" is very transparent.

Rogue Jedi
U mad, bro? You seem a bit defensive. I asked what it would do for you because it's really a pointless request. Especially since he doesn't have ANY combat speed feats that show how fast he can be.

You don't need "combat speed" to know how fast someone is. It is an illogical path you are taking and your "plan of trickery" is very transparent. OK, so KM wins due to lack of Data feats.

RE: Blaxican
This thread got to 3 pages? Really? Do I want to even know why?

Rogue Jedi
Read. wuuuuut

dadudemon
OK, so KM wins due to lack of Data feats.

No, she loses due to the presence of Data feats.

Rogue Jedi
No, she loses due to the presence of Data feats. K, I'll continue searching youtube and see for myself.

I lol'd when you made a big ass drama post when I asked for a vid showing Data's speed. "It's not important to show his speed." haermm Seriously, what's wrong with me asking for that?

dadudemon
K, I'll continue searching youtube and see for myself.

I lol'd when you made a big ass drama post when I asked for a vid showing Data's speed. "It's not important to show his speed." haermm Seriously, what's wrong with me asking for that?

Sooooooo...it looks like you're trying to start something that isn't there.

Sorry, John, you're not going to trick me into a very pointless conversation.

Here's what your argument boils down to: "Because Wally West wasn't seen fighting someone, he's not fast enough to take on Batman."

Good one.

ZOMG! NOPE! He HAS to have fighting feats at that speed. lol!

Rogue Jedi
Sooooooo...it looks like you're trying to start something that isn't there.

Sorry, John, you're not going to trick me into a very pointless conversation.

Here's what your argument boils down to: "Because Wally West wasn't seen fighting someone, he's not fast enough to take on Batman."

Good one.

ZOMG! NOPE! He HAS to have fighting feats at that speed. lol!

What isn't there? You lost me.

dadudemon
What isn't there? You lost me.

You'll figure it out. Just calm down and you'll see it.

Rogue Jedi
You'll figure it out. Just calm down and you'll see it. Oh I do see it, I wanna hear you say it.

Say it.

Darth Martin
Gunfire is no threat whatsoever to Data.

Rogue Jedi
Sure, those guns KM had were run of the mill guns one can buy at K Mart haermm

Darth Martin
Data is made of duranium.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Data is made of duranium. K.

Darth Martin
He's like a well-spoken Terminator with superhuman intelligence, speed, and reaction time. Not to mention being a smartass.

Rogue Jedi
K.

Darth Martin
Real nice, real nice.

Rogue Jedi
Yes, Data has a nice personality.

steverules_2
KM throws her detatchable nipples on Data's eyes with momentarily blinde him which allows her to shoot him in the face until he is dead

But yeah I think Data wins, KM was just....annoying

Rogue Jedi
haermm

steverules_2
EDIT: WHICH momentarily blinde him

Pretty much get the idea anyways though, I'm thinking people may have forgot the detatchable nipples mmm

Rogue Jedi
More likely Data looks down at Preston's guns and says "My, what a primitive design. They seem to be constructed of..."

And BLAM, KM head shots him with her big ass rifle.

steverules_2
I don't even remember why she was designed...sexual needs I'm guessing seeing as how she was so agile and athletic

dadudemon
More likely Data looks down at Preston's guns and says "My, what a primitive design. They seem to be constructed of..."

And BLAM, KM head shots him with her big ass rifle.
lol!

That DOES sound like Data.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by steverules_2
I don't even remember why she was designed...sexual needs I'm guessing seeing as how she was so agile and athletic Protocol I think, then dude gave her an upgrade.

Robtard
Data versus Kay-Em 14 (Jason X.)

Kay-Em 14 is armed with her twin automatic sidearms. Data is armed with John Preston's pistols. They also both have one of those big ass shotgun looking guns Kay-Em 14 used on Jason, see the vid below at 2:10

Anyhoo, fight takes place in the Cantina from Star Wars: A New Hope. Fight is to the......well, dismemberment, I guess? haermm

Despite gimping Data with primitive weapons, he wins. Easy too.

Rogue Jedi
How?

Robtard
How?

Because he's better. When Data goes on 'kick-ass' mode, he kicks ass, as seen in Star Trek:Insurrection.

KM was capable when facing a fleshy slow-moving Jason who literally just stood there and took the hits. When she faced an armored Jason, she got her shit pushed in.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Because he's better. When Data goes on 'kick-ass' mode, he kicks ass, as seen in Star Trek:Insurrection.

Vid.

Robtard
Vid.

Here

Rogue Jedi
Here I gotcha.

Vh4Kx9IqIZw

Robtard
Not my fault you've not seen the films and are debating that Data loses just cos. I told you the film.

Rogue Jedi
I've seen the scene I think. And no, I cannot watch the whole movies without puking.

Not MY fault you and DDM fail to post vids.

Robtard
I've seen the scene I think. And no, I cannot watch the whole movies without puking.

Not MY fault you and DDM fail to post vids.

Then you'd know Data is a very capable combatant and he's capable of taking on several opponents at once.

Not every single clip of every single fight in film history is on youtube, dude. As I said, it'd help if you knew at least something about both combatants before you decide the outcome.

Rogue Jedi
Then you'd know Data is a very capable combatant and he's capable of taking on several opponents at once.

Not every single clip of every single fight in film history is on youtube, dude. As I said, it'd help if you knew at least something about both combatants before you decide the outcome. Send? That, and Khan?

Pwetty pweez?

Robtard
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/7666/1090221-wolverine_data00_super.jpg

marwash22
Originally posted by steverules_2
KM throws her detatchable nipples on Data's eyes with momentarily blinde him which allows her to shoot him in the face until he is dead

But yeah I think Data wins, KM was just....annoying http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a235/dublbagn/datayes.gif

Rogue Jedi
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/7666/1090221-wolverine_data00_super.jpg Lulz, knew it.

Robtard
Lulz, knew it.

Just a picture for fun; it has no bearing in here. Calm down.

Rogue Jedi
Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.