If your crotch was a musical artist/band, what song would it sing?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Round 2.

Last time I made a thread like this, but only for 80's metal/rock bands.

This time, anything goes.

Any artist/band from any time in history.

What song would your crotch sing if it was one of them?

Christ, I'm bored.

smile

Barker
If there was ever one thread in the history of KMC that killed the OTF, it was either this one, or the one where Kai Lein was outed.

Impediment
Originally posted by Barker
If there was ever one thread in the history of KMC that killed the OTF, it was either this one, or the one where Kai Lein was outed.

Who's Kai Lein?

Barker
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=84411

ADarksideJedi
According to southpark(the tv show)it would sing somewhere out there!

Rogue Jedi
It's from 1978, and it's punk, but whatever.

QgTY1CpZhN4

Robtard
Imperial March (aka Darth Vader's theme)

Tn_95hdy6Nw

Impediment
aoRD1wmvwUc

Robtard
Anal-sex is the devil's sex! /fact

Thoren
Stuck in the middle with you!

~Bun Bun~
Most definitely this...

FM23ySeZSRk

Genius Grace
Kitty Kat by Beyonce!!

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by ~Bun Bun~
Most definitely this...

FM23ySeZSRk shifty

lord xyz
Vs5qsk0pc6Y

mikeydude
Three little birds.
Nuff said.

The Red
kQf2iQgkoQU

Cherrywild
lQlIhraqL7o

Rogue Jedi
No ones crotch should ever sing this:

nW8S58CYQqs

steverules_2
Love Gun by Kiss

Impediment
_HnDVKiWDYM

StarCraft2
Originally posted by Cherrywild
lQlIhraqL7o

DAMN BEAT ME TO THE PUNCH

StarCraft2
MY PENIS = WHAT A GIRL WANTS, WHAT A GIRL NEEDS, WHATEVER KEEPS HER IN MY ARMS. AND SHES THANKING ME FOR GIVING IT TO HER laughing out loud

dKyl_xbhP3Y

Rogue Jedi

Insomniatric
Damn, if I had a nickel for every time somebody asked me that...

Grate the Vraya
6okxuiiHx2w&feature=related

Grate the Vraya
Originally posted by Barker
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=84411 Oh man, thanks for reminding me of that guy! I reread that thread omg. Oh and a note on Kai Lein. He's not Southern...well not really. He's from somewhere in rural indiana. I can tell because I live in Indianapolis so I'm surrounded by these strung-out meth heads and I have to deal with their bullshit everytime I leave the city. Indianapolis is like Ancient Rome, a beacon of civilization surrounded by a bunch of wannabe badass barbarians lol big grin

Slay
Originally posted by Grate the Vraya
Oh man, thanks for reminding me of that guy! I reread that thread omg. Oh and a note on Kai Lein. He's not Southern...well not really. He's from somewhere in rural indiana. I can tell because I live in Indianapolis so I'm surrounded by these strung-out meth heads and I have to deal with their bullshit everytime I leave the city. Indianapolis is like Ancient Rome, a beacon of civilization surrounded by a bunch of wannabe badass barbarians lol big grin
That could mean he's from just about anywhere though.

Grate the Vraya
Originally posted by Slay
That could mean he's from just about anywhere though. Nope. Just Indy, or maybe Ohio...or maybe Kentucky. But Illinois and westward is different.

Slay
Nope. Just Indy, or maybe Ohio...or maybe Kentucky. But Illinois and westward is different.
Are you one of those people who think the world isn't any bigger than the US borders?

Besides, I doubt those are the only places in the US which are inhabited by jobless dopeheads.

Grate the Vraya
Are you one of those people who think the world isn't any bigger than the US borders?

Besides, I doubt those are the only places in the US which are inhabited by jobless dopeheads. Of course not. I just figured it could easily be assumed that he was from the United States. His accent made him sound like he was from rural Indiana. srug I'm pretty sure that Indiana, Ohio, and Kentucky are the only places with jobless dopeheads with that accent.

Slay
Of course not. I just figured it could easily be assumed that he was from the United States. His accent made him sound like he was from rural Indiana. srug I'm pretty sure that Indiana, Ohio, and Kentucky are the only places with jobless dopeheads with that accent.
Oh right, I didn't realise there was some video in which you could hear his voice in the thread.

My bad.

Grate the Vraya
Oh right, I didn't realise there was some video in which you could hear his voice in the thread.

My bad. 's all good smile

siriuswriter
<iframe width="425"height="349"src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/N5WzRc3u5ac"frameborder="0"allowfullscreen></iframe>

... ugh, why can i not embed things?!

"What I'm Looking For" by Brendan Benson

aaaand this too...

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ebsARoMXNqM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"Deep Love," sung by Megan Mullaly from the Mel Brooks musical, "Young Frankenstein."

and at some point in time, I think all women have this song emanating from their crotches :

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zfK8l2Vabgo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lestov16
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
No ones crotch should ever sing this:

nW8S58CYQqs

Damn. This songs been missing from my crotch for days

I mean....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.