Lucifer Vs Thanos with infinity gaunlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
true darkseid

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
true darkseid blink

King Kandy
facepalm

Gecko4lif
why can this guy still make thread? How many baby seals must he club to death before you do something about it.

kgkg
http://www.gifbin.com/bin/072010/1279875104_hand-shake-fail.gif

Harbinger
It's a gotdamn miracle you can even turn on a computer, much less make threads.

Sr J-Bieb
Finally a thread with a lot of character development and backstory. They developed Thanos so much he turned into Darkseid!

AsbestosFlaygon
Next thread: Cosmic Armor Superman VS Current Thanos

Harbinger
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Finally a thread with a lot of character development and backstory. They developed Thanos so much he turned into Darkseid! laughing

long pig
Damn ruskie Commie bastard.

kevdude
Finally a thread with a lot of character development and backstory. They developed Thanos so much he turned into Darkseid!

laughing out loud

rotiart
Lol @ big c.

Nihilist
thumb up good thread

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Harbinger
It's a gotdamn miracle you can even turn on a computer, much less make threads.
Not miracle. Tragedy.

the ninjak
Poor Colossus.

In Mother Russia they probably just staple random pages of DC and Marvel comics together and release them to the general public after 80 hrs of work. You get a choice of a shot of Vodka or one of these shitty comics.

long pig
Mother Russia......? More like Gay Uncle Russia. lol @ more drunks per capita than people.

Galan007
Finally a thread with a lot of character development and backstory. They developed Thanos so much he turned into true Darkseid! Fixed. vin

the ninjak
I used to call Vodka the poet's drink. I would write the best stuff drunk on it.
But now it just makes me mean and angry.

No wonder Colossus can barely string a thread together.

Power Cosmic II
laughing laughing

Parmaniac
Don't let the haters bring you down big C I believe in you.

y'all niggas posting in a troll thread

and he's laughing his ass off at it

Colossus-Big C
actually i was creating a thread with the title "lucifer vs darkseid" and the op saying "true darkseid" i edited the title but forgot about the op, simple mistake...

Mindset
753, you dun goofed

long pig
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Don't let the haters bring you down big C I believe in you. COMMIE SYMPATHIZER! Where is mcarthy when you need him?

Omega Vision
you guys realize he's not really from Russia right?

long pig
So he's a double agent? What will those drunks think up next.....and promptly get hammered, beat thier wife and forget? ANSWER: not AA.

Originally posted by Mindset
753, you dun goofed man... consequences will never be the same again after this

Bentley
Thanos ftw because he's from DC.

quanchi112
actually i was creating a thread with the title "lucifer vs darkseid" and the op saying "true darkseid" i edited the title but forgot about the op, simple mistake... It's in character for you to make mistake after mistake.

Black bolt z
actually i was creating a thread with the title "lucifer vs darkseid" and the op saying "true darkseid" i edited the title but forgot about the op, simple mistake... What...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.