Hulk's vs DC Bruisers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gecko4lif
Gray Hulk
Savage Hulk
Maestro
Proffeor
Red Hulk
She Hulk
Skaar
Green Scar
World breaker Hulk
Lyra

vs

Deperso
Starro
Superboy prime
Etrigan
Soloman Grundy

Hand to hand only

Bonus scenario

Hulks vs Pc Validus

Black bolt z
Team 2

Hyperion Prime
Team 1 would win if it wasn't for SBP. The Hulks greatly outnumber team two.

Ptr_Grifin
I'm kind of leaning towards team 1. Maestro, Red Hulk and both WWHs will be tough. If Red Hulk can drain Prime, it would increase their chances. That being said, I don't know much of the other DC characters outside of Prime though.

Gecko4lif
I was really torn if I should put etrigan or Black adam. Not sure I made the right decision =/
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Team 1 would win if it wasn't for SBP. The Hulks greatly outnumber team two.
Exactly 2 to 1 infact

Galan007
H2H as in, no exotic abilities allowed (ie. Rulk can't drain, Prime can't use HV, etc.?) Team 2 stomps.

Bonus scenario: Validus wins in an utterly spiteful fashion. He was a dozen times more powerful than pre-crisis Superboy (the guy who casually towed a few dozen planets behind him.)

Simbon
Originally posted by Galan007
H2H as in, no exotic abilities allowed (ie. Rulk can't drain, Prime can't use HV, etc.?) Team 2 stomps.

Bonus scenario: Validus wins in an utterly spiteful fashion. He was a dozen times more powerful than pre-crisis Superboy (the guy who casually towed a few dozen planets behind him.)

This. PC Validus is in a class of his own when it comes to strength and durability.

Prep-Man
Validus solos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.