Jev Narran

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raz
According to the *very cheesy* TFN Digital, Jev Nerran is a name we shall see in Ep2. No other description was given.
After having a look at a WHOIS database, it has not been registered....yet.
Anyone want to speculate?

Jedi Mercenary
No clue who she is.

finti
or he.smile

Ratcat
or it.....no expression

queeq
Or them. laughing out loud

Let's face it, it could be anyone. Poggle's assistent, a bounty hunter, who knows.

Raz
So did anyone check out "TFN digital"?
I honestly don't see the point of having it, why can't they just use the website for stuff like that?
The presenter looks/sounds like a bimbo, with stuff like "whatever" at the end of her sentences.

Ratcat
Ohhhh, Jev Neraan. Yeah.

TF.N on Digital.. I downloaded the first two but not the 3rd one yet.

queeq
Is it any good?

Dim
laughing out loud ..I haven't even watched one. A bimbo huh? laughing out loud

As for the name..if it's not registered yet...you guys better hurry!!

queeq
A bimbo? You? laughing out loud

Ratcat
Yeah, and she's my Bimbo so hands off! laughing out loud

queeq
Your bimbo? Since when? And this isn't the GDF, that's where all the smut takes place. laughing out loud

Raz
Chaos strikes again!

Anyway, the file was a total was of bandwidth, space, and time! Everything, apart from a boring visit to the local comic shop and the name, is old news.

Ratcat
No smut. stick out tongue

Well, seeing as I STILL havn't gotten myself sorted with ADSL, I guess that will be one to start off and then go soak in the bath for an hour!!!

queeq
Ah yes, ADSL, the solution to all our problems...

Ratcat
Well some of mine anyway. I have the 24x7 freephone access but I could use the speed.

Anyway, BACK ON TOPIC!

Dim
Okay laughing out loud I still don't think it's a real character...

Ratcat
What? You think they just posted it as a ploy?

queeq
Sure it's real. But I wouldn't be surprised if it's a totally minor character.

Ratcat
Yeah, she's probably like 3rd dancing gitl to the right iona scene that lasts 2 seconds or something.

Raz
It may explain why they didn't bother reporting it on their site...

Ratcat
Maybe Jev Nerran stands right next to Sly Morre....

Dim
laughing out loud ..yeah...along with 10 other characters.

Ratcat
Exactly. Then again Jev Nerran could be the key to the entire plot and we've all missed him/her/it....

Dim
Yeah...but if that was the case I really do think LFL would have sured up the dotcom...

Ratcat
True, neither nevjerran.com or slymoore.com have been registered yet.

Dim
Well, hurry up! Time's a wastin...laughing out loud

Ratcat
I think people have wised up a little. These names will probably with worthless as domains in the cold light of day.

queeq
Unless they become cult characters, but then Lucas will sue the people who DID register and get it back. Like they did with that Boba Fett site.

Ratcat
Yeah, and that was so sad cos it was a really dedicated you lad who ran that site and he got scared silly by Lucas and his lawers.

At least he re-opened as www.bobafettfanclub.com

Raz
I've just noticed that I mis-spelt the name. Its actually "Jev Narran", which is registered by Koenig.
I don't see the point of registering extras names, suggesting Mr Narran may have a significant role.
On the other hand the domain is registered for only one year, maybe LFL are trying to point us in the wrong direction...

Ratcat
See, feeding us misinformation!!!

Rather a lot of those domains that Mr. K registered were only for 1 year. You may be onto something there.

Dim
Oooh..hmm, well I guess we'll see if LFL really does plant false information laughing out loud

Ratcat
I think they most certainly do, when you look at the budget for Episode-II and some of the other steps that have been taken to reduce security problems, a few thousand dollars for some domains is nothing to them.

Dim
Yeah...It would seem stupid not to take those kind of procautions..but I'm curious to see if LFL will ever admit to it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.