Akshay kumar movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mika45
what do you think about akshay kumar movies

johncenas
Akshay kumar is one of the great celebrity of the Bollywood. I Akshay kumar's movie because he gives every types of movie like Action, Comedy, Drama, fimily, and more. He is a perfect hero. I like his personality. My most favourite movie of the Akshay kumar is Hera feri.

kevin456
nice movies dude..i like all movies of akshay kumar

roselina
Akshay Kumar is a great actor in Bollywood.. He perform all type of movies very well like action movie, comedy movie etc..
I like his all type of movies.. His movies are always best...

gossipexpress
he has done some nice movies..

seopower
i think he is very good actor most of akshay movies are very good i really like

rosejasmin
Akshay kumar is a great actor .I watch all the movie in this actor.Acting is really super.My most favourite movie of akshay Sing is king...this is my all time favourite movie.

chrisburnett007
I love Akshay Movie, one of my favorite action hero in bollywood.

watch-monk-online.ch
watch-weeds-online.ch
watch-private-practice-online.ch

lockanika
Being an outsider in Bollywood; he has made his mark. But his recent ventures of movies/ acting is going to make this actor fail.

stacywilliams
Recently released Desi Boyz...loved his pairing with John Abraham....super cool songs and trailers, seen at eros entertainment ipad app...

stacywilliams
My favorite Desi Boyz on Eros Entertainment App, http://bit.ly/ErosApp am just in love with the songs..smile

arg22
I'm fan of Akshay by soul,his latest movie Desi Boyz is superb and I'm awaiting for his upcoming movies Khiladi 786 & Raudi Rathore eagerly

sshukla05111
Akshay kumar nice actor nice comedian

stacywilliams
Am just waiting for Housefull 2 to release...till date i liked Garam Masala the most..smile

jacksmith01122
Akshay Kumar is my one of the favourite actor because he involvement
in the film is too great and he acting is also very good . I love action movie

annaflax
Akshay ia a nice comedian, also he is a good anchor as well

maham
Never liked him. Hera Pheri was good but that wasn't just cuz of him.

Florence95
I like his personality. My most favourite movie of the Akshay kumar is Hera ferihttp://www.infoocean.info/avatar4.jpg

laylawguw
I like it toohttp://forexjobs.info/g.gif

silksmitha654
I have watched all movies of akshay kumar....

rudester
when i first moved out on my own I didnt own a tv, then one of my neighbours gave me a tv and I started watching all the international channels, asian movies, from thailand, indian, china, japan..lol

Italian soaps, russian... I would spend half the time trying to read faces and laugh my ass off in the 4 free channels I got.

Akshay kumar movie, I've seen his movies... he is a good actor. Indian movies have a lot of shiny stuff in their movies...shiny cars, shiny cell phones, shiny sun glasses... lol

harry1233
hey i love akshey kumar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.