Super Lanterns Team vs. Omega Mutants

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
1st Round is 1on 1 matchups

ZH Parallax vs. WC Phoenix
ION (Kyle) vs. Legion
White Lantern Sinestro vs. Franklin Richards
Agent Orange vs. Nate Grey
Atrocius vs. Vulcan (Darwin)

2nd round is team battle (same as above)

Who wins?

McNasty996
Im going with the Omegas in all but Zero Hour but from what I have heard that can be debated and Vulcan should win his fight due to Darwin but i will gve it to Atroticus based on feats and appearances.

Overall mutants 7-8/10 but if pheonix loses then the mutants get slughtered.

Paper Chaser

Glorificus
ZH Parallax vs. WC Phoenix - Not sure. WC seemed to require a little more effort and concentration with molecularly rearranging the universe after eradicating Sublime, while ZH Parallax had less trouble... so slight edge to him I guess

ION (Kyle) vs. Legion - Legion

White Lantern Sinestro vs. Franklin Richards - Franklin

Agent Orange vs. Nate Grey - Nate Grey

Atrocius vs. Vulcan (Darwin) - Vulcan

Team Battle - Omegas win. WC Phoenix should be able to at least stalemate Parallax for a while, while the other mutants clean house and then team up against him. Phoenix + Franklin + Legion should be enough universal reality warping mojo to beat him.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Glorificus
ZH Parallax vs. WC Phoenix - Not sure. WC seemed to require a little more effort and concentration with molecularly rearranging the universe after eradicating Sublime, while ZH Parallax had less trouble... so slight edge to him I guess

Team Battle - Omegas win. WC Phoenix should be able to at least stalemate Parallax for a while, while the other mutants clean house and then team up against him. Phoenix + Franklin + Legion should be enough universal reality warping mojo to beat him. not sure about Agent vs Nate. Agent had some pretty slick feats but fundamentally I agree.

Glorificus
Originally posted by Uriel005
not sure about Agent vs Nate. Agent had some pretty slick feats but fundamentally I agree.

How good is his TP resistance?

Nate is the top telepath in all of Marvel short of the Phoenix itself.

Team Battle - Omegas win. WC Phoenix should be able to at least stalemate Parallax for a while, while the other mutants clean house and then team up against him. Phoenix + Franklin + Legion should be enough universal reality warping mojo to beat him. agent orange would beat SNG IMO, but other than that, 100% agreed and the end result is the same.

Galan007
Originally posted by byrdgang21
1st Round is 1on 1 matchups

ZH Parallax vs. WC Phoenix
ION (Kyle) vs. Legion
White Lantern Sinestro vs. Franklin Richards
Agent Orange vs. Nate Grey
Atrocius vs. Vulcan (Darwin)

2nd round is team battle (same as above)

Who wins? ZH Parallax > Phoenix
Ion < Legion
Sinestro > Franklin
AO > Nate
Atro < Vulcan

Thus round 2 ultimately comes down to Parallax, Sinestro, and AO vs. Legion and Vulcan.

Lanterns win.

"Id"
The current Agent Orange losses to Nate. The former was train wrecking anyone, who did not seed to his demands.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by "Id"
The current Agent Orange losses to Nate. The former was train wrecking anyone, who did not seed to his demands.

did you mean cede?

stick out tongue

"Id"
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
did you mean cede?

stick out tongue Yeah my bad.

guy222
http://img270.imagevenue.com/loc429/th_166650595_New_Mutants_27_0021_122_429lo.jpg http://img234.imagevenue.com/loc443/th_166659577_New_Mutants_27_0022_122_443lo.jpg

http://img187.imagevenue.com/loc469/th_167038150_New_Mutants_28_0005_122_469lo.jpg http://img237.imagevenue.com/loc141/th_167043335_New_Mutants_28_0006_122_141lo.jpg

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Galan007
ZH Parallax > Phoenix
Ion < Legion
Sinestro > Franklin
AO > Nate
Atro < Vulcan

Thus round 2 ultimately comes down to Parallax, Sinestro, and AO vs. Legion and Vulcan.

Lanterns win.

thumb up

Gecko4lif
Why is nate limp now?

"Id"
ZH Parallax vs. WC Phoenix - Parallax wins
ION (Kyle) vs. Legion - Legion wins
White Lantern Sinestro vs. Franklin Richards - Franklin Richards wins.
Agent Orange vs. Nate Grey - Agent Orange wins.
Atrocius vs. Vulcan (Darwin) - Tough I would give it to Vulcan with Darwin. Without, Atrocitus.

Blue Area Vet

It's it's Shaman X Nate Grey, AO doesn't have a chance. Normal NAte Grey mind rapes AO with no problem. Nate can also time travel as he did againts Ares. These are all bad match ups for the ring bearers.

Blue Area Vet
ZH Parallax vs. WC Phoenix - Parallax wins
ION (Kyle) vs. Legion - Legion wins
White Lantern Sinestro vs. Franklin Richards - Franklin Richards wins.
Agent Orange vs. Nate Grey - Agent Orange wins.
Atrocius vs. Vulcan (Darwin) - Tough I would give it to Vulcan with Darwin. Without, Atrocitus.

Vulcan can take and manipulated ANY form of energy to a degree that is unprecedented in comics. I don't know what prevents him from just carjacking the Red Lantern Power. He's hard to accept in a Jenny Sparks sort of way, but that is his power and his schtick.

Blue Area Vet
How good is his TP resistance?

Nate is the top telepath in all of Marvel short of the Phoenix itself.

Can someone answer this question?

xJLxKing
ZH Parallax kills them all

"Id"
Originally posted by xJLxKing
ZH Parallax kills them all http://i.minus.com/ibnBxZRFinqMUY.gif

abhilegend
Current nate can't even beat Giant Man.Originally posted by Galan007
ZH Parallax > Phoenix
Ion < Legion
Sinestro > Franklin
AO > Nate
Atro < Vulcan

Lanterns win.
thumb up

Cogito
WL Sinestro was not greater than Franklin.

Not by a long shot.

Golgo13
Parallax.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.