Kabal vs. Krauser

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/Grandwood/Games/MK9-Kabal.jpg

Vs.

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u208/Kiogre/Maxwell/krauser_2.jpg

It's the battle of the freaks. The burnt, deformed Kabal faces off against a mutated Jack Krauser. Back when Kabal and Jack were normal, they fought eachother in each encounter during the battle between the Black Dragon and the Special Forces. This deathmatch shall determine which of these guys is the permanent winner.

Fight takes place on the Rooftop.

Who will be the victor?

Ridley_Prime
Probably going with Kabal, since he's got the obvious advantage in speed.

Esomark
Here I was hoping to see Wolfgang Krauser involved. sad

Ridley_Prime
Hope only leads to disappointment.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Hope only leads to disappointment.

Well then I guess I shouldn't get Mortal Kombat if it's going to disappoint me.

Ridley_Prime
If you're any real fan of the series, I don't see how that game in particular could ever disappoint you, as opposed to Mortal Kombat vs DC, Marvel vs Capcom 3, and such. Unless of course, you're hiding behind that statement as an excuse not to face me. 313

Nemesis X
Probably going with Kabal, since he's got the obvious advantage in speed.

I don't think he has the advantage in speed.

Watch this between 3:46 and 3:47.
_ND_hYXFak0

That speed feat gave me some deja vu because now watch this video between 1:14 and 1:15.
ClL2iZXCzmo

Ridley_Prime
mmm You may have a point there. The thing with Krauser though was mainly a gameplay mechanic, whereas the feat you showed with Kabal was in a cutscene, are normally, cutscenes > gameplay in reliability when it comes to feats.

And Reptile's dodged bullets too. Just to throw that out there.

Nemesis X
mmm You may have a point there. The thing with Krauser though was mainly a gameplay mechanic, whereas the feat you showed with Kabal was in a cutscene, are normally, cutscenes > gameplay in reliability when it comes to feats.

And Reptile's dodged bullets too. Just to throw that out there.

Funny. Wesker catching a rocket with his hands is a gameplay mechanic and yet you brought that up in a versus thread once if memory serves me right.

Ridley_Prime
I don't recall. It's irrelevant now though, and unlike Krauser, Wesker and Reptile have dodged bullets in a cutscene.

Sin_Volvagia
I'm rooting for the ex-mercenary, ex-riot cop who can run around like Sonic and shoot giant purple balls out of his life-support mask.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.