At what point can you be classed as an insomniac?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lord xyz
So basically it's 5 and I'm as awake as I was when I woke up, in fact, this happens every day of the week unless I'm incredibly ****ed (beer, weed) and even then it's still really late.

I don't remember the last time I went to sleep before midnight, after all it's an insignificant part of my life that happened some years ago.

Now you could say I sleep during the day, and I thought that too. Some days I would wake up at 2pm, but no. I set my alarm at different times of the day, 12am, 10am, 8am...didn't work, although usually that meant one night of lots of sleep, only for me to be more awake the following day.

On average I would say I get a little over a day of sleep a week--4 hours a day.

Problem?

Dave_97
i masturbate 3-4 times per day.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Dave_97
i masturbate 3-4 times per day. I tried that to help get to sleep.

The pain in my elbow kept me up.

immaturerainbow
Do you often fall asleep during the day from lack of sleep? I have to take a pill for my isomnia. I've actually stayed up days in a row, and then began to sleep while doing daily activities.

dadudemon
Originally posted by lord xyz
So basically it's 5 and I'm as awake as I was when I woke up, in fact, this happens every day of the week unless I'm incredibly ****ed (beer, weed) and even then it's still really late.

I don't remember the last time I went to sleep before midnight, after all it's an insignificant part of my life that happened some years ago.

Now you could say I sleep during the day, and I thought that too. Some days I would wake up at 2pm, but no. I set my alarm at different times of the day, 12am, 10am, 8am...didn't work, although usually that meant one night of lots of sleep, only for me to be more awake the following day.

On average I would say I get a little over a day of sleep a week--4 hours a day.

Problem?

First, read the first 4-7 links here:

http://tinyurl.com/avtybq

Then read the first 3 or 4 links here:
http://tinyurl.com/62lf8vj

Then, schedule an appointment with a psychiatrist.

Me? I got on a system of stay awake 20-30 hours and sleep 5-10 hours. It works.

Dave_97
I tried that to help get to sleep.

The pain in my elbow kept me up. who said anything about sleep?

i thought this was the random facts thread.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Dave_97
who said anything about sleep?

i thought this was the random facts thread. No, this is insomnia thread.

Originally posted by immaturerainbow
Do you often fall asleep during the day from lack of sleep? I have to take a pill for my isomnia. I've actually stayed up days in a row, and then began to sleep while doing daily activities. I don't think I've ever fallen asleep during the day.

Originally posted by dadudemon
First, read the first 4-7 links here:

http://tinyurl.com/avtybq

Then read the first 3 or 4 links here:
http://tinyurl.com/62lf8vj

Then, schedule an appointment with a psychiatrist.

Me? I got on a system of stay awake 20-30 hours and sleep 5-10 hours. It works. Thanks for showing me how to internetz. no expression

Rogue Jedi
I get at least 8 hours of sleep a day at home. I also nap for an hour or so at work.

Suck on that.

dadudemon
Thanks for showing me how to internetz. no expression

You asked the OTF, a forum of zero medical doctors or sleep research scientists, two questions:

"At what point can you be classed as an insomniac?"

And after explaining your situation that made you think you had insomnia, you asked:

"Problem?"

Both of those questions could be asked of google, quite easily, without you needing to ask the forum. Additionally, you would have gotten much better answers from places like webMD than you would the OTF on KMC.

In other words, you could have gotten you questions answered elsewhere. Your opening post is better suited for the random comments thread or your very own OTF thread (KMC blog).

lord xyz
You asked the OTF, a forum of zero medical doctors or sleep research scientists, two questions:

"At what point can you be classed as an insomniac?"

And after explaining your situation that made you think you had insomnia, you asked:

"Problem?"

Both of those questions could be asked of google, quite easily, without you needing to ask the forum. Additionally, you would have gotten much better answers from places like webMD than you would the OTF on KMC.

In other words, you could have gotten you questions answered elsewhere. Your opening post is better suited for the random comments thread or your very own OTF thread (KMC blog). But that doesn't encourage people to talk about their opinions of or experiences with insomnia cases, which was something I wanted.

You're like a social cancer.

dadudemon
But that doesn't encourage people to talk about their opinions of or experiences with insomnia cases, which was something I wanted.

You're like a social cancer.

So you should have created a thread that requested people talk about their insomnia cases: not framed it to talk just about you. erm

lord xyz's "comeback" method: tell others that they have negative attributes that you think you have.

RE: Blaxican
I just take lots of drugs to deal with all my health//psychological problems, like insomnia, because I'm weak.

RagingBoner
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
I just take lots of drugs to deal with all my health//psychological problems, like insomnia, because I'm weak and a racial minority.

no expression

Rogue Jedi
Lulz, insomnia.

lord xyz
So you should have created a thread that requested people talk about their insomnia cases: not framed it to talk just about you. erm

lord xyz's "comeback" method: tell others that they have negative attributes that you think you have. Okay, I'll tell you what.

If you're so sure you're communication skills are better than mine, I'll pm you every time I'm thinking of making a thread, and do it how you ask.

ADarksideJedi
When you can't sleep through the whole night and you need meds from the doctor.Also for what I heard pregnant woman get insomniac so you can get it at any point of your life.As for me I cough all night thanks to this stupid cold so until it is gone I will not be getting a good night sleep for a long time!

lord xyz
Might as well mention I haven't slept since making this thread and I aint tired.

Going back to uni tomorrow, sleep could come back.

...Hour 58

dadudemon
Okay, I'll tell you what.

If you're so sure you're communication skills are better than mine, I'll pm you every time I'm thinking of making a thread, and do it how you ask.

That's probably a good idea, actually. no expression

Rogue Jedi
That's probably a good idea, actually. no expression crylaugh Oh my eyes!!!

StarCraft2
when you are diagnosed by a physician for insomnia.

Insomniatric
http://i54.tinypic.com/vh49wz.jpg

Grate the Vraya
I tried that to help get to sleep.

The pain in my elbow kept me up. Take it slow to avoid the ache?

Grate the Vraya
Originally posted by Insomniatric
http://i54.tinypic.com/vh49wz.jpg That is one passionate dougie 0.0

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.