Predators versus Planet of the Apes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
The Predators are coming to hunt and kill every ape on The planet of the Apes (2001 Wahlberg version.)

The Predators involved are: The two Predators from the first two movies, The four from "Predators", and the two main Predators from the AVP movies. They are armed with all of their gear/tech/weaponry. They also have 12 of those horned dog looking things from "Predators." They are not familiar with the lay of the land.

The Planet of the Apes are aware of the pending hunt and have a days prep. They are armed with Machine guns, sniper rifles, grenades and claymores, in addition to various melee weapons. They have NVG and Thermal imaging also, in addition to any gear/tech/weapons from their movie.

Each side has a days prep, each side has general knowledge of their enemy..

Do the Predators get their trophies?

Rogue Jedi
OK, no NVG or thermal imaging. WTF man haermm

Utrigita
Predators still win imo.

Rogue Jedi
How many apes were there?

ares834
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
How many apes were there?
Thousands IIRC.

Rogue Jedi
Maybe too many?

Utrigita
Against a Race where three initiate could hold out for a extended amount of time against the same amount of Aliens.

Predators are going home with trophies.

BruceSkywalker
yeah Preds have no problem here

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Utrigita
Against a Race where three initiate could hold out for a extended amount of time against the same amount of Aliens.

Predators are going home with trophies.

Apes know the lay of the land, they're agile as ****, and they have automatic weapons.

I don't think this is really a landslide.

Utrigita
Apes know the lay of the land, they're agile as ****, and they have automatic weapons.

I don't think this is really a landslide.

Yet Predators seem to have a very high level of adaption to the environment they currently find themselves in, they also have "a days of preparation" on the planet, more then enough for each predator to learn the surroundings in which he will be hunting.

And Dutch team had automatic weapons, the federal team in predator two had automatic weapons so did the drugcartel, same with the Wayland security forces, it didn't really help any of those that they had automatic weapons.

Oh it's not like I see the predators killing of the entire planet, but I see the predators going home with trophies.

Rogue Jedi
Yet Predators seem to have a very high level of adaption to the environment they currently find themselves in, they also have "a days of preparation" on the planet, more then enough for each predator to learn the surroundings in which he will be hunting.

And Dutch team had automatic weapons, the federal team in predator two had automatic weapons so did the drugcartel, same with the Wayland security forces, it didn't really help any of those that they had automatic weapons.

Oh it's not like I see the predators killing of the entire planet, but I see the predators going home with trophies.

Point. But the apes also have the same prep, and are familiar with the Preds, their habits and shit.

Dutch's team was but a few.

They must kill ALL the apes.

Utrigita
Point. But the apes also have the same prep, and are familiar with the Preds, their habits and shit.

Dutch's team was but a few.

They must kill ALL the apes.

If I knew anything about the predators and I knew they were coming to hunt me, I would leave the planet.

True, but they was highly trained and the best the US military could use for the operation. Same with the green barets which died prior to Dutch team, and they was killed at the same time.

You know they won't, the predators will never harm a child or innocent bystander that isn't armed.

Rogue Jedi
If I knew anything about the predators and I knew they were coming to hunt me, I would leave the planet.

True, but they was highly trained and the best the US military could use for the operation. Same with the green barets which died prior to Dutch team, and they was killed at the same time.

You know they won't, the predators will never harm a child or innocent bystander that isn't armed.

Not an option here. Stand and fight.

And they were 100% unaware in every way.

Bloodlust mode.

Impediment
Gonna have to go with the Yautja here.

As many Burton apes as there are, the Predators have infinitely superior technology and hunting skills.

The only advantages the apes have are incredible ape strength and, maybe, sense of smell.

Rogue Jedi
I'm not sure the answer to how many apes there were was accurate.

Impediment
If the apes could overpower the Preds in sheer numbers, then the apes might have a chance.

Might.

Rogue Jedi
I was thinking along the lines of concentrated firepower, in addition to the traps set with claymores.

Rogue Jedi
Also, initially gave the apes NVG and thermal imaging. Maybe they should have it? Cuz I kinda disallowed it.

Johnny Demonic
Predators rape the Apes.

Kazenji

The ones from Predators beg to differ.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Kazenji
The ones from Predators beg to differ.

Can't comment on that one since I have yet to see it, but up until that point both in, Predator I, Predator II, Alien vs Predator and Alien vs Predator Requiem, I don't recall them killing a person that wasn't armed intentionally, but then again it doesn't matter because we can then apply that they will kill unarmed to the predators from Predators.

Utrigita
Not an option here. Stand and fight.

And they were 100% unaware in every way.

Bloodlust mode.

Yes I die.

Dutch team however wasn't. They prepared for the predator and still didn't accomplish anything more then hurt him slightly, and they had a freaking minigun firing at it's direction. Lets also recall that here the Predators know that the abes know, so they know that maybe sticking to the trees is a good option and the ones from Predators will, based on that they utilized traps themselves, have a fairly good idea on what to expect, from a race that is less advanced then themselves.

Predators still win imo.

the ninjak
The Predators have to kill all of em!

The Apes win through sheer numbers. They had agility and tech. And goggles.

KingD19
Either way Pred's win. They're rookies go up against numbers like that, and if they do happen to lose, they'll nuke the place, and that many nukes going off at once will kill everything and everyone. The preds may not win in that case, but neither will those damn dirty apes!!!!

the ninjak
Originally posted by KingD19
Either way Pred's win. They're rookies go up against numbers like that, and if they do happen to lose, they'll nuke the place, and that many nukes going off at once will kill everything and everyone. The preds may not win in that case, but neither will those damn dirty apes!!!!

laughing
Forgot about the nukes. It's a tie then.
hljY5jvPj4c

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.