Zillo Beast Vs. Modern Day Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

truejedi
This is my favority thread Idea since the one about the bear.

I am excited. Zillo beast comes out of the ground in China, and starts killing all the peoples of the world with his big teeth and claws and by stomping on them with his feet and rolling on them with his big body. The entire world unites to try to stop him. For sake of the thread, he can teleport from one continent to the next, but ONLY after the land mass he is on is devoid of life.

3 usual areas of combat.

In my humble opinion,

1. Kinda a wash, as no one involved has the force.
2. Kinda a wash, as no one involved has a lightsaber.
3. I don't know, but i'm excited to hear what you think!?!?!?

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by truejedi
This is my favority thread Idea since the one about the bear.

I am excited. Zillo beast comes out of the ground in China, and starts killing all the peoples of the world with his big teeth and claws and by stomping on them with his feet and rolling on them with his big body. The entire world unites to try to stop him. For sake of the thread, he can teleport from one continent to the next, but ONLY after the land mass he is on is devoid of life.

3 usual areas of combat.

In my humble opinion,

1. Kinda a wash, as no one involved has the force.
2. Kinda a wash, as no one involved has a lightsaber.
3. I don't know, but i'm excited to hear what you think!?!?!?

The Earth wins. Zillo beast is by no means invincible. Besides, the Earth is waaaaaaaaay bigger.

truejedi
what can they use to kill him?

Jinsoku Takai
It has gaps in it's armor. Therefore a massive continuous barrage of artillery shells and missiles should do the trick. If not, we have a large stock of nuclear weapons that will put it on ice.

truejedi
but gaps that even a lightsaber couldn't pierce...

Jinsoku Takai
but gaps that even a lightsaber couldn't pierce...

Stun tanks were able to hit the open areas and subdue the beast.

truejedi
okay, i mean, if we have stun tanks. I'm down with stun tanks taking him down i guess. I just didn't know those were real things.

Jinsoku Takai
We have tanks, f22s, nuclear missles, and a host of other tech. that could do as much if not more.

truejedi
none of those are outfitted with stun weapons!

Jinsoku Takai
No, they're outfitted with nuclear warheads if need be. A continuous concentrated barrage to one of the gaps in the armor will bring the beast down. The stun tanks were used in hopes of not killing the beast.

truejedi
I suppose we shall see. You had better hope you're right.

Jinsoku Takai
We always have Godzilla and Mothra.

truejedi
I still don't think if a lightsaber couldn't penetrate the gaps that, nothing will.

RagingBoner
I still don't think if a lightsaber couldn't penetrate the gaps that, nothing will.

I have a special tool that's penetrated many a gap.

no expression

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by RagingBoner
I have a special tool that's penetrated many a gap.

no expression

I penetrated your mother's gap last night. naughty

Stealth Moose
Keep them Star Wars related.
Matches between non-SW characters will be closed. Both characters must be from Star Wars.

Sorry, the KMC Gestapo must break up this thread. Any kind of creativity must be sent east for "Relocation".

Nephthys
Last night I penetrated my left hand.

I...I didn't like it.....

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by Stealth Moose

Keep them Star Wars related.
Matches between non-SW characters will be closed. Both characters must be from Star Wars.

Sorry, the KMC Gestapo must break up this thread. Any kind of creativity must be sent east for "Relocation".

Bite me!!

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Nephthys
Last night I penetrated my left hand.

I...I didn't like it.....

Begone, lefty!

http://i54.tinypic.com/30k7j3k.png

Nephthys
OPPRESHUN!!!

heh, that was funny 2 years ago.

Jinsoku Takai
Begone, lefty!

http://i54.tinypic.com/30k7j3k.png

gunsmilie tomcat tank

usaflag

Stealth Moose
Your... mom was funny two years ago.

Damn, now I need new material. Thanks, Nepth!

truejedi
Janus, might I point out that socking is also against the rules?

Slash_KMC
Janus actually isn't even banned...

Stealth Moose
Janus, might I point out that socking is also against the rules?

I was joking, just in case it wasn't obvious.

FYI, my original account is tied to an email that is compromised, meaning I cannot ever get the PW reminder. How many KMC mods do you think will just take my word on it and hand me the keys again? The admin is gone, Ush doesn't like me (with good reason), and neither does Rex. I don't personally know any of the other mods, so I'm not at liberty to reacquire my account.

That being said, if you intend to report me for it, BFD. It's not like socking has ever been hard to do at KMC. Ask Gideon, Darth Sexy, and the Numan.

truejedi
so why the sock? And it's not like i really care. If Rex still loved us, i would follow all of his rules all night long, but I'm acting out now from his abandoment.

Stealth Moose
Erm. Did you read what I posted? It's blatantly obvious why I'm not using my original account.

truejedi
i'm just kidding, the rules are a thing of the past, we have been discussing unknowns for months now. and no, i didn't see your post before i posted. bad timing i guess.

Stealth Moose
I actually like concepts like this. I remember when we did some ST versus SW matches, and Empire versus Earth, land forces only. I may try to dig up some URLs later.

truejedi
I bumped Empire Versus Earth just last month i believe. if you sort the threads by total comments, it's like 3rd or 4th all time.

Nephthys
I guess we could stop it. It would be hard and we'd get our asses kicked in but with enough Napalm it'd go down.

RagingBoner
SM
Your... mom was funny two years ago.

Heh heh heh... it is unavoidable. It is your destiny. You, like your fathermother, are now... mine.

Stealth Moose
Raging Boner's innuendo is completely unexpected.

I need three aliens and a black guy to arrest him.

truejedi
RB, you are kinda stuck on the mom thing right now. You might want to pull back and re-assess the situation.

hee-hee

RagingBoner
SM
Raging Boner's innuendo is completely unexpected.

I need three aliens and a black guy to arrest him.

Well, you've got Blax. And, uhh.... if N.'s part of your squad, you might as well just surrender now.

Nephthys
I count as an alien because my sexual ambiguity freaks everyone out. http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-downs.gif

I'm gonna rape you in your vag-hole RB.

Stealth Moose
Intimidation success. Now I need Blaxican to beat you down.

RagingBoner
Intimidation success. Now I need Blaxican to beat you down.

You forget, being white, I have the police on my side. How can Blax stop them?

Nephthys
Being black, he has 50 Cent on his side.

Lucius
Originally posted by Nephthys
Being black, he has 50 Cent on his side.

This is a liability, not an asset. Of course since Blax is part Mexican, he has the cartels on his side.

Far more useful than a poser like 50 cent.

RagingBoner
Guys, guys, guys. Guys. Stop. Stop it, just stop. I'm white. In socioeconomics, doesn't that... make me invincible or something?

Lucius
Originally posted by RagingBoner
Guys, guys, guys. Guys. Stop. Stop it, just stop. I'm white. In socioeconomics, doesn't that... make me invincible or something?

Drug lords have lots of guns.

truejedi
I can't decide how many hands to give Kenobi in the heat of combat.. 4? 5?

Lucius
I can't decide how many hands to give Kenobi in the heat of combat.. 4? 5?

At least four. No way Kenobi can be outhanned by that ***** Caedus.

truejedi
Zillo beast is IMPENETRABLE!!!

no, but how much damage do you think he gets done before they down him? I'm thinking a nuke in the mouth might kill him.

Borbarad
Zillo beast is IMPENETRABLE!!!

One just needs a RagingBoner for penetration purpose.

Exal Kressh
Originally posted by Borbarad
One just needs a RagingBoner for penetration purpose.

This made me laugh out loud in class..... thanks alot!

3 fishys
On earth we have a seriously powerful laser

Which can kill anyone

In a museum in california

It is one 1.5Pw

Which is about 150000000000 Watts

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by 3 fishys
On earth we have a seriously powerful laser

Which can kill anyone

In a museum in california

It is one 1.5Pw

Which is about 150000000000 Watts

Yes. The output only lasts for one billionth of a second though. Still, though, within that billionth of a second, the laser puts out 500 trillion watts (500 times more energy than the entire American national grid). And this is just the beginning.

Zampanó
Hell, there's one in Nebraska that "can produce pressures greater than the center of the Sun."
link (click the Nebraska link on the right)

truejedi
is the energy efficient? Like are we getting more output than input there?

Jinsoku Takai

Zampanó
Read my post.

My laser is the "Diocles" laser.

youtube link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCXZtX6PPmA&feature=player_embedded

Jinsoku Takai

Zampanó
L
o
L

truejedi
i hope you boys find both units satisfactory? Now can you please stop comparing them on a public forum?

Jinsoku Takai
I'll try, but it's hard not to.

Zampanó
Mine has the hottest recorded fire in any laboratory setting your mom.

Jinsoku Takai
Mine burns new holes where there were none previously.

no expression

truejedi
so seriously, since the CWC prove that Jedi can literally fall from any height, and then land safely, how did Mace die? He lost an arm, that's all. What killed him?

Jinsoku Takai
so seriously, since the CWC prove that Jedi can literally fall from any height, and then land safely, how did Mace die? He lost an arm, that's all. What killed him?

The sudden stop.

truejedi
what sudden stop?

Jinsoku Takai
what sudden stop?

At the bottom.

truejedi
no, jedi can just land. Haven't you been watching the Clone Wars cartoons? Which i just finished so am obviously an expert at.

Jinsoku Takai
no, jedi can just land. Haven't you been watching the Clone Wars cartoons? Which i just finished so am obviously an expert at.

I'm being somewhat facetious.

Really, I have no idea. Bad writing killed him.

Zampanó
none of that clone wars logic, please.

truejedi
Z. be on my side. I don't ask much. just be inside me on my side.

Zampanó

NowYouRemember

Actually, think about it. It took all his strength and focus to absorb and re-direct Sidious' power, continuously.

By the time Anne walked in, both he and Sidious were about at their breaking point.

Then, he gets an agonizing and sudden amputation and then a very powerful blast of Force lightning sends him out into the dark.

Out of energy, physically exhausted, mentally stunned, almost.

Then the time that passes by, in which he doesn't have the reclaimed energy to use the Force to gradually slow his fall.

And, splat.

A Jedi with the energy and focus to spare, can save himself from a long fall.

A Jedi who doesn't have those things at his disposal..

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by NowYouRemember
Actually, think about it. It took all his strength and focus to absorb and re-direct Sidious' power, continuously.

By the time Anne walked in, both he and Sidious were about at their breaking point.

Then, he gets an agonizing and sudden amputation and then a very powerful blast of Force lightning sends him out into the dark.

Out of energy, physically exhausted, mentally stunned, almost.

Then the time that passes by, in which he doesn't have the reclaimed energy to use the Force to gradually slow his fall.

And, splat.

A Jedi with the energy and focus to spare, can save himself from a long fall.

A Jedi who doesn't have those things at his disposal..

No, Darth Nihilus absorbed his body. That's why Mace's body was never found.

Nephthys
NYR is right. Dude was fvcked up at that point.

Pwned
I say that no matter what, I have no clue about the recent CWC, I stopped watching after the Mandalore episode, it sickened me.

So, where is a video that shows them falling from very high and living? Hmm?

HMMMMMMMM?

Nephthys
truejedi posted it somewhere.

truejedi
um... it is on youtube. in several different places. check it out.

Black bolt z
I still don't think if a lightsaber couldn't penetrate the gaps that, nothing will. A nuke>lightsaber

truejedi
um, no. A lightsaber be as hot as the sun.

ares834
um, no. A lightsaber be as hot as the sun.

Are you sure?

truejedi
quote from somewhere...

Black bolt z
um, no. A lightsaber be as hot as the sun. And a Nuke has a 360 degree explosion affect. Odds are some of it can get between the plates. Especially if we launch a couple hundred at him at the same time.

truejedi
a couple of hundred? That's a bit of a lose-lose scenario there. Maybe one in the mouth.

Black bolt z
a couple of hundred? That's a bit of a lose-lose scenario there. Maybe one in the mouth. Why? We have couple hundred. Wait until he goes into romania. We don't need that country.

Naga Sado
They had to use lasers to kill him because nothing else would pentrate his armor.
And what ever happened to the clone of the zilo beast?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Naga Sado
They had to use lasers to kill him because nothing else would pentrate his armor.
And what ever happened to the clone of the zilo beast? Never showed anything past that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.