X-Man and Juggernaut vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

YoungGunna
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/1781/92488-61815-x-man_super.jpg http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/31499/793233-juggernaut_03_super.jpg
VS
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/65157/1540855-dculeg_cv8_var_r1_super.jpg

Classic Juggernaut
True Darkseid
Who Wins

ares834
lol

YoungGunna
Originally posted by ares834
lol

What?

Gecko4lif
lol

YoungGunna
You guys are scarring me watzup

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by YoungGunna
You guys are scarring me watzup
If you dont know by now whats the point in telling you.

YoungGunna
This is no stomp

Wimjet
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
If you dont know by now whats the point in telling you.

.... wow

Lord Feron
Darkseid could easily BFR Juggs or use those omega beams he loves so much. Other than that DS would be dealing with juggs forever.

Also X-Man, not sure if he has enough offensive output to put down DS. I also have no idea what DS mental defenses are. If they are anything less than cosmic then he is boned (would like to see feats of him resisting a mental assault)

Also Younggunna I think depending on what you think True Darkseid is, he could wipe the floor with (since supposedly he some abstract), but havent seen anything a "true DS" has done though or thats what atleast people think.

Black bolt z
lol Originally posted by YoungGunna
This is no stomp Yes it is.

Batman-Prime
Spite, "True" DS stomps

Harbinger
Lulz, true DS was Abraxas on steroids. This is utter spite.

quanchi112
Team wins.

ares834
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team wins.

Lulz.

celestialdemon
Darkseid wins. He can't harm Juggernaut but can BFR him with ease. I don't think X-Man has the power to take down DS right now.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Darkseid wins. He can't harm Juggernaut but can BFR him with ease. I don't think X-Man has the power to take down DS right now.

I think that the OS is more powerful then Cyttorak 's enchantments.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by celestialdemon
He should be able to overpower ct's enchantments with minimal difficulty.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
I think that the OS is more powerful then Cyttorak 's enchantments.

Not sure if it could tbh, any feats of the OS doing anything to a person with Classic Juggernaut protection and durability?

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Not sure if it could tbh, any feats of the OS doing anything to a person with Classic Juggernaut protection and durability?

Something greater then Juggs, the Abstract named Batman cool

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Something greater then Juggs, the Abstract named Batman cool

Juggs is boned!

Bentley
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team wins.

You mean the team with one Darkseid?

YoungGunna
It is said that X-Mans powers rival Jean Greys with Phoenix and another instance measured his psionic energy output matching Dark Phoenix. I say he could give Darkseid some problems and with Juggernaut makes it even closer as he could easily tank some of Darkseids Omega Beams

h1a8
Juggs get bfred and Xman gets erased. Know that true DS can make his OE travel through time and space and dimensions.

Remember the OE can erase, kill, teleport (bfr), mind rape, etc.

lft4ded
I'd give it to Darkseid if only because they could give Juggernaut full power making him do some awesome stuff while backing up X-Man...

But then next month, they'd make Juggernaut a pitiful shadow of himself (yet again) and he'd get stomped by Thing or someone, at which point Darkseid would needlessly develop an inferiority complex.

Otherwise if they'd get Juggernaut off this power rollercoaster then I'm sure he and X-Man could make an awesome power combo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.