Spiderman vs Ord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins?

KingD19
Ord probably takes a majority.

Prep-Man
Ord from X-Men?

carver9
Yes.

Prep-Man
Spidey.

KingD19
Ord fought off several X-Men at the same time, took a beating from Colossus while getting some good shots of his own in, and had blades that were sharp enough to cut the tin man as standard equipment. In fact the Breakworlders who did fight, Kruun, Ord, and the chick who started the whole phony prophecy were all pretty good against Colossus.

So while Spidey while take a few based on speed, his adaptability, and a few other factors, Ord takes a majority.

Tha C-Master
Spider-Man has dealt with several X-Men too, and has beaten a far more impressive list of characters.

He also has a good well rounded list of abilities.

StiltmanFTW
Nice thread, carv.

Ord stomps him.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Spider-Man has dealt with several X-Men too, and has beaten a far more impressive list of characters.

He also has a good well rounded list of abilities.

Yeah, in a fight, i'll favor Spidey. And he'll win in a comic, too.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Yeah, in a fight, i'll favor Spidey. And he'll win in a comic, too.

Not likely unless the writer knows next to nothing about Ord.

Prep-Man
Ord didn't really impressive me all that much. Spidey will break his winning streak.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Ord didn't really impressive me all that much. Spidey will break his winning streak.

Parker lacks the damage output to put Ord down.

srankmissingnin
Ord would demolish Spider-man. Even with his Spider-sense - which he no longer has - there is nothing Peter could do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.