Dr Doom VS Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
Dr Doom VS Magneto

no prep. both enter with shields up.

how does it go?

StiltmanFTW
They looked pretty even in their brief fight in Children's Crusade.

Batman-Prime
Magneto

TheLordofMurder
Doom easily; Mags has no answer for magic and Dooms armor is de-magnitized...

A PIS-less Doom kills Mags outright with Eldrich Bolts and there isnt a dam thing Mags can do to stop it...

Doom 10/10...

Bentley
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder

A PIS-less Doom kills Mags outright with Eldrich Bolts and there isnt a dam thing Mags can do to stop it...

Doom 10/10...

Doom has no defense against a wormhole in his *ss. Also, energy manipulators have affected magic before, so it's not uncanny either.

batdude123

Doom 10/10...

laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Bentley
Doom has no defense against a wormhole in his *ss. Also, energy manipulators have affected magic before, so it's not uncanny either.

Has Magneto ever demostrated power over magic? If not then your speculation as to wether he could do something about Doom attacking him magically is meaningless...

Until proven otherwise, Mags gets annihilated by Dooms magic...

TheLordofMurder

Doom 10/10...

thumb up

Bentley
Has Magneto ever demostrated power over magic? If not then your speculation as to wether he could do something about Doom attacking him magically is meaningless...

Beh, who cares, Kang beats them both awesr

TheLordofMurder
Beh, who cares, Kang beats them both awesr

Well I am glad you admit that Doom wins!

smile

Bentley
I love discussing against Doom and all, but I know way more about Doom than about Mags ermm

batdude123

Jesus. facepalm

Faulty logic aside, he blocked Ghost Rider's hellfire like it was nothing.

Lord_Talron
blocking fire ≠ something purely anchored in magic

yes i know its hellfire, but its still fire

batdude123
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
blocking fire ≠ something purely anchored in magic

yes i know its hellfire, but its still fire

And It's magic. Let's not reach here.

Hyperion Prime
Doom wins this. His ability to use magic is what's going to be the down fall of Mags. Also dosen't Doom still have some power of the Cosmic Cube he gained, while fighting Kubik, Shaper of worlds and the FF.

When he rebuilt his castle in Thunderbolts he formed a cube in his hands and re-built it instantly. magneto stands no chance.

Bentley
I thought it was a timecube and that he merely restored his castle using time-manipulation.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
When he rebuilt his castle in Dark Avengers

fix'd

Mindset
Originally posted by batdude123
Jesus. facepalm

Faulty logic aside, he blocked Ghost Rider's hellfire like it was nothing. Wolverine blocked it with his claws.

Hellfire usually has the physical properties of regular fire, only difference was its reaction when touching adamantium.

batdude123
Originally posted by Mindset
Wolverine blocked it with his claws.

Hellfire usually has the physical properties of regular fire.

Isn't Ghost Rider weak to adamantium?

Mindset
It took you 3 minutes to type that?

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
fix'd
Thanks

I thought it was a timecube and that he merely restored his castle using time-manipulation.

You could be right, but at one-time he also absorbed the power of the cosmic cube in this issue.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/300px-Fantastic_Four_Vol_1_319.jpg

batdude123
Originally posted by Mindset
It took you 3 minutes to type that?

That's not the only thing that takes me 3 minutes. vin

Mindset
Originally posted by batdude123
That's not the only thing that takes me 3 minutes. vin http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lka5b8xS9r1qfdbam.gif

batdude123
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s289/n00b_nation/sports/to-wink.gif

Eon Blue
Batdude wins.

Bentley
Bump

Eon Blue
Batdude wins.

And so does Mags.

Mindset
You're crushing batdude's nuts.

JakeTheBank
Doom.

psycho gundam
magneto vs doom could be the greatest battlezone of all time

chomperx9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
They looked pretty even in their brief fight in Children's Crusade. issue please

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by chomperx9
issue please

Avengers: The Children Crusade #5. Limited series written by Heinberg.

that fight sucked.

this could go either way. straight up magical energy blasts arent passing through mag's shields simply because of their nature. more ellaborate spells could secure doom the win, but magic isn't a sureshot against mags just because he has no magic of his own.

Bentley
But we learned something very important about Doom and Magneto during their competition at Avengers: The Children's Crusade, we saw Doom sending magic bolts and not getting the upper hand against Magneto quickly or whatsoever. That by itself changes the optic from people claiming magic will be too much for Erick to handle.

In the other hand we should really take into consideration that kid Kang punked them both evil face

But mostly keep in mind the second paragraph PG.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.