Stargate Universe ended

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bicnarok

srankmissingnin
Stargate fans were mad it wasn't a goofy camping trip like the other shows, so they didn't watch it.

Zampanó
I am crushed; this was the first SG show I cared about.

And now the entire franchise is gone.

BruceSkywalker
i am not surprised.. i liked SG-1, loved Atlantis, while Universe just s*cked majorly.. each week all they ever did was fight amongst themselves and the villain should have been on par with the go'auld or the wraith

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i am not surprised.. i liked SG-1, loved Atlantis, while Universe just s*cked majorly.. each week all they ever did was fight amongst themselves and the villain should have been on par with the go'auld or the wraith

The first season had some missteps, but by the middle of the second season Universe was amazing, head an shoulders above SG-1 and Atlantis. It just wasn't as campy as a pink tent.

Admiral Akbar
I don't think Universe ever surpassed Atlantis or SG1 and since when is exploring new worlds a "goofy camping trip."

Gustavo Fring
Stargate, so past its sell by as a franchise.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.