WhZeus vs Darkseid fist fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins?

This suppose to be Zeus vs Darkseid.

My bad.

SuperiorTech
Yeah Zeus will punch him in the face and he'll lie down and know better than to get back up again.

psycho gundam
Whlulz

Sin I AM
Zeus shows DS what a real god does to herald level beings smile

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Zeus shows DS what a real god does to herald level beings smile
Ds is obviously mid meta

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Ds is obviously mid meta

obviously cool

Hyperion Prime
Zeus wins, but it's not the curbstomp that was given to Hulk. Hell I put darkseid=Thanos and both can beat Hulk.

quanchi112
Zeus wins.

Batman-Prime
It won't be easy but Darkseid will win in the end.

Endless Mike
Darkseid wins by default since whzeus isn't a real character

Bentley
DS has the better feats.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
DS has the better feats. Better hand to hand feats, really ? Such as ?

Bentley
Originally posted by quanchi112
Better hand to hand feats, really ? Such as ?

One shotting Superman.

Slaanesh
Zues..

Nihilist
Close fight, DS does far far better than Hulk

Parmaniac
One shotting Superman. Please post this in the Superman vs. Darkseid thread.

D-Block
Zeus

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
It won't be easy but Darkseid will win in the end.

Come on now BP, you don't really believe this do you?

Gecko4lif
One shotting Superman.
Repeatedly.

carver9
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Repeatedly.

So do you think V&V Despero, Konvikt, and Titus can beat Zeus as well in a fist fight?

Bentley
Well, they have the better feats don't they?

carver9
Well, they have the better feats don't they?

Lol...no.

Using your argument, Grundy, Shaggyman, Deathstroke, along with 100's of others would be Skyfather since they have taken it to the JLA before. Hell, Superman and Wonder Woman would be skyfather. Uh-Uh... I can do better... Batman would be a skyfather. Black Adam would be skyfather and Mindless Hulk would be skyfather level as well. No, I can do better... Magneto would be skyfather...ok, ok, wait a sec, Graviton would be skyfather... nope, Rogue is skyfather.

Do I need to continue?

Bentley
Originally posted by carver9
Lol...no.

Using your argument, Grundy, Shaggyman, Deathstroke, along with 100's of others would be Skyfather since they have taken it to the JLA before. Hell, Superman and Wonder Woman would be skyfather. Uh-Uh... I can do better... Batman would be a skyfather. Black Adam would be skyfather and Mindless Hulk would be skyfather level as well. No, I can do better... Magneto would be skyfather...ok, ok, wait a sec, Graviton would be skyfather... nope, Rogue is skyfather.

Do I need to continue?

I'm not saying they all win against Zeus, I mean, they also have low showings right? You just can't prove Zeus can overcome their strength level, there are still many other factors (speed, durability), which aren't messured. You just can't prove Zeus is stronger.

carver9
I'm not saying they all win against Zeus, I mean, they also have low showings right? You just can't prove Zeus can overcome their strength level, there are still many other factors (speed, durability), which aren't messured. You just can't prove Zeus is stronger.

I don't need to prove that Zeus is stronger... he is a freaking Skyfather. I can prove that WWH is stronger than every last one of the people that I named and WWH was DESTROYED by Zeus.

If you are saying that they are stronger due to taking on teams, Hulk has been doing that his entire career. They are not in Zeus tier... not even close.

Zeus wins

CosmicComet
I don't need to prove that Zeus is stronger... he is a freaking Skyfather. I can prove that WWH is stronger than every last one of the people that I named and WWH was DESTROYED by Zeus.

If you are saying that they are stronger due to taking on teams, Hulk has been doing that his entire career. They are not in Zeus tier... not even close.

**** it.

i agree with carver. thumb up

Bentley

Yeah, of course, Zeus should be stronger than non-skyfathers right? Except there are several heralds that work at skyfather level at times, it happens, power-status aren't fixed from one skyfather to another. Also it matters not in this case, DS is a skyfather, THE skyfather, not counting Odin.

The teams Hulk has owned cannot be compared to Superman + Captain Marvel. Hulk failed to hurt Zeus, but he has failed to hurt Surfer before, you cannot just assume he is the end of all herald strengths out there.

darkseid is THE skyfather after odin? really? c'mon bentley...

Bentley
Originally posted by 753
darkseid is THE skyfather after odin? really? c'mon bentley...

Dude, who else is the second skyfather then? Shazam? Zeus? They have about three feats!

Am I forgetting someone obvious? confused

carver9
Yeah, of course, Zeus should be stronger than non-skyfathers right? Except there are several heralds that work at skyfather level at times, it happens, power-status aren't fixed from one skyfather to another. Also it matters not in this case, DS is a skyfather, THE skyfather, not counting Odin.

The teams Hulk has owned cannot be compared to Superman + Captain Marvel. Hulk failed to hurt Zeus, but he has failed to hurt Surfer before, you cannot just assume he is the end of all herald strengths out there.

Huh?

When has WWH faced Surfer?

Darkseid lost his title as a skyfather a long time ago.

What Heralds has skyfather feats?

Darkseid has been stalemated by Orion, beaten on by Doomsday, lost to Superman and was dipped into the source wall. That doesn't sound like a Skyfather to me. Skyfather toys with Heralds. Darkseid isn't "consistent" enough to be a skyfather.

Mindless Hulk was taking it to the Avengers while dieing... again, taking on teams isn't the benchmark for power when you have low to mid heralds doing this. Hell, Wolverine on more than one occassion has taken on teams along with Spidey and they are struggling to stay in the meta class.

Hyperion Prime

thumb up

Dude, who else is the second skyfather then? Shazam? Zeus? They have about three feats!

Am I forgetting someone obvious? confused the thing is I'm not even sure he qualifies as a skyfather. high trans, sure, but there are lots of more powerfull bonafide syfathers out there. I wasnt talking exposition.

carver9

Am I forgetting someone obvious? confused

I would put Thanos above Darkseid.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Is it that they operate at those levels or as the hero they have to win in the end?

Harbinger
Not weighing in on DS, but I have a hard time believing that Thanos is a skyfather. Weigh him against others in that class (Odin, Shazam, Mordru, etc.) and he just falls short, IMO. High-end trans, yes. Skyfather? Not yet. Doesn't have the feats to suggest that.

EDIT: *Enough feats, that is, because he's got some skyfather feats.

carver9
Originally posted by Harbinger
Not weighing in on DS, but I have a hard time believing that Thanos is a skyfather. Weigh him against others in that class (Odin, Shazam, Mordru, etc.) and he just falls short, IMO. High-end trans, yes. Skyfather? Not yet. Doesn't have the feats to suggest that.

i dont think he is skyfather either but i would put him above Darkseid.

Bentley
I would put Thanos above Darkseid.

Huh, why? Not to rain on Thanos's parade, but he hasn't that many impressive feats.

Harbinger
i dont think he is skyfather either but i would put him above Darkseid. *shrugs* Don't know where I stand on that one (which is why I won't speak to standard DS's level of power--I genuinely don't know). He's been weaksauced a lot in the past, which may be why he was made to be such a monster in FC, to compensate for that and show that DS is supposed to be somebody that's far above any character period.

Bentley
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Is it that they operate at those levels or as the hero they have to win in the end?

Well, Superman -an example we can discuss-, really has some consistency behind his crazy feats. No other herald works at his level as often -of course, he has exposition going on for him, but his feats are very high-. He has operated in very high levels a number of times, which IMO, doesn't mean he can beat an Skyfather in a random encounter, but is proven by history.

Of course the hero has to win in the end, that doesn't make feats dissapear, when they are consistent.

carver9
Huh, why? Not to rain on Thanos's parade, but he hasn't that many impressive feats.

Consistentcy.

I can never picture Thanos getting grabbed, carried to the sun and beat on until his body went limp by a Herald. Odin didn't even have the luxury of treating Thanos like that. Hell, Galactus didn't even treat Thanos like that.

Bentley
Consistentcy.

I can never picture Thanos getting grabbed, carried to the sun and beat on until his body went limp by a Herald. Odin didn't even have the luxury of treating Thanos like that. Hell, Galactus didn't even treat Thanos like that.

I think we are confused about the possibility of doing something and the fact of it happening. Superman has incredible speed, strength, and mobility, those are his powers and the strategy he uses; neither Odin nor Galactus fight like that, nor they need to sundip to have a better chance against Thanos, they would just over power him. The simple fact Superman can move DS says nothing, since Supes can move more than a billion tons easily. DS could've maybe teleported or raised a shield? Maybe, but in comics things happen mostly to fit the plot, hence the end result.

We can compare Superman and Thanos when dealing with blackholes or antimatter, and you'll see that Supes does fine.

Bottomline: Herald is not a fixed powerset, nor is skyfather. Superman operates quite high in the physical level, because that's his powerset; he lacks of versatility, and that's why he cannot be considered trans, but his status are head and shoulders above most high heralds -I'm talking, of course, by showings-.

Losing to Superman physically isn't losing to "herald character status". But, hey, comics aren't very consistent themselves, you can draw different conclusions too.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Come on now BP, you don't really believe this do you?

I do.
Hoestly.
Darkseid is very very underestimated on those forums, mostly because of the "low" showings he has against Superman and his Son. Though given the fact that it's Superman (who is like DCs Avatar of good) it's not a low feat at all. People just think that Superman is Herald level, which he has to be in most of his titels, else they would be freaking boring. The people are just un- or misinformed.

Darkseid is an (Multiversal)Abstract, he plays a bigger role most of the times and nothing except Supes(Doomsday only once and then because he was >> Supes)/Orion can challange him directly. He is at least a Skyfather and I would put him on Odins level or even beyond, it really depends on which incarnation or Avatar of him.

And I don't mind him being defeated by Superman. Superman defeats everyone when he has to, it doesn't matter how big the powergap is between him and his enemy. That's why it's Superman. DC stance might be stupid but in the end "everything comes from Superman".

Philosophía
Darkseid.

carver9
I think we are confused about the possibility of doing something and the fact of it happening. Superman has incredible speed, strength, and mobility, those are his powers and the strategy he uses; neither Odin nor Galactus fight like that, nor they need to sundip to have a better chance against Thanos, they would just over power him. The simple fact Superman can move DS says nothing, since Supes can move more than a billion tons easily. DS could've maybe teleported or raised a shield? Maybe, but in comics things happen mostly to fit the plot, hence the end result.

We can compare Superman and Thanos when dealing with blackholes or antimatter, and you'll see that Supes does fine.

Bottomline: Herald is not a fixed powerset, nor is skyfather. Superman operates quite high in the physical level, because that's his powerset; he lacks of versatility, and that's why he cannot be considered trans, but his status are head and shoulders above most high heralds -I'm talking, of course, by showings-.

Losing to Superman physically isn't losing to "herald character status". But, hey, comics aren't very consistent themselves, you can draw different conclusions too.

So what you are basically saying is that Superman can generate more power than Odin and Power Gem Thor?

quanchi112
One shotting Superman. Way back when. Unlike Zeus he's never been beaten physically into submission by the very same guy he was shown capable of oneshotting before.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.