The world will end on May 21, 2011.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Seriously. Some preacher said God revealed the exact date to him!

http://www.daybreakingnews.com/post/There-are-still-4-days-Until-the-End-of-the-world.aspx

Guess it's time for all you godless heathens to start repenting.

Impediment
Fixed the title.

inimalist
there is a billboard about this in my city...

Impediment
I'm selling my stocks and material possessions in preparation for.........

Oh, wait! What the hell am I saying?!

I'm an atheist!

laughing out loud

Impediment
"But the head of the Christian radio network Family Stations Inc says he is sure an earthquake will shake the Earth on May 21, sweeping true believers to heaven and leaving others behind to be engulfed in the world's destruction over a few months."

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/05/19/apocalypse-prediction-idUSN1810129820110519

crylaugh

inimalist
thats going to be one hell of an earthquake...

Sadako of Girth
Yet more credibility for religious organisations spirals down the pan.

Prediction:

Massive lols at said loon first thing on May 22nd.

Impediment
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Yet more credibility for religious organisations spirals down the pan.

Prediction:

Massive lols at said loon first thing on May 22nd.

Have you repented your sins, Sadako, you godless heathen?

Deja~vu
I believe during that change of centuries to 1000 AD people were selling all their possessions and waiting for the Rapture, of course they lost it all when nothing happened.

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by Deja~vu
I believe during that change of centuries to 1000 AD people were selling all their possessions and waiting for the Rapture, of course they lost it all when nothing happened.

Right around the time the vikings were converted by their dumbass leaders. I'm lookin' at you Harald Bluetooth!

ADarksideJedi
No one knows when the world will end.lt will just end all suddenly.

inimalist
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
Right around the time the vikings were converted by their dumbass leaders. I'm lookin' at you Harald Bluetooth!

is he the one who invented those wireless headsets?

inimalist
all things considered, I'm going to be tripped out at a music festival all Saturday, so, can't think of a place I'd rather be for he armegeddon

Deja~vu
I'll make sure I"m drunk!

With friends....We'll even toast to it....drunk Does anyone know what time it's gonna happen???

Mindship
The world ain't ending. May 21st is the Sabbath: God'll be resting. And He won't destroy it the next day, 'cause it was supposed to be on May 21st.

God apparently likes to punk Himself.

BackFire
Originally posted by Impediment
Seriously. Some preacher said God revealed the exact date to him!

http://www.daybreakingnews.com/post/There-are-still-4-days-Until-the-End-of-the-world.aspx

Guess it's time for all you godless heathens to start repenting.

Since we're both heathens, lets meet up somewhere and go on a rape/pillage spree after it happens.

Deja~vu
Originally posted by Mindship
The world ain't ending. May 21st is the Sabbath: God'll be resting. And He won't destroy it the next day, 'cause it was supposed to be on May 21st.

God apparently likes to punk Himself. But I was soooooooooooo looking forward to it.

sadangel

chomperx9
well everyone, I guess we will be seing most of eachother up above pretty soon. its been nice and fun on here while it lasted.

I guess that we failed as a human race to work together and treat everyone equally, probably why god is ending our lives in 2 days. to be honest though its not fair for mother nature to have to go as well. even though we are the the worst species on this planet that does not mean the rest of the planet and its life should have to take the consequences as well for our behavior

The Rover
I thought the prediction said that May 21st was going to be the Rapture, with the end of the world following a few days later.

Deja~vu
Originally posted by chomperx9
well everyone, I guess we will be seing most of eachother up above pretty soon. its been nice and fun on here while it lasted.

I guess that we failed as a human race to work together and treat everyone equally, probably why god is ending our lives in 2 days. to be honest though its not fair for mother nature to have to go as well. even though we are the the worst species on this planet that does not mean the rest of the planet and its life should have to take the consequences as well for our behavior Fun while it lasted? It's been hell here. lol

Actually I have learned to treat other people honestly and kindly....but what the hell..........guess it's time to go. Entertainments over now. The show was pretty good!

ghost2 <--- soon we will all look like this. lol

Impediment
Originally posted by BackFire
Since we're both heathens, lets meet up somewhere and go on a rape/pillage spree after it happens.

Should I bring the whips, chains, and salsa dip?

Originally posted by chomperx9
even though we are the the worst species on this planet that does not mean the rest of the planet and its life should have to take the consequences as well for our behavior

How do you think that homo sapien is the worst species on the planet?

Or are you just being facetious?

BackFire
Yep, I'll bring the vinegar, ropes and buckets.

alltoomany
I thought it was Dec. 21 2012

mikeydude
Originally posted by inimalist
all things considered, I'm going to be tripped out at a music festival all Saturday, so, can't think of a place I'd rather be for he armegeddon
Woa, me too. What music fest?
If you say Rock on the Range I'm gonna shit a brick.

inimalist
Originally posted by mikeydude
Woa, me too. What music fest?
If you say Rock on the Range I'm gonna shit a brick.

Come Together in Ontario

mikeydude
Oh damn. I'm seeing like 20 bands over a 3 day period.
In Columbus, Ohio.

inimalist
ah, this is like a hippy funk festival

same deal though, goes to the Monday

have a good time smile

Liberator
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13468131

Sounds like a laugh, hahaha.

inimalist
seriously, I love that it supposed to be an earthquake, like, to me, that is the most hilarious part of all this.

http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/3345/faultlinemap.gif

This guy seems to know as much about geology as he does about biblical prophecy!

Liberator
So where exactly is this psychopath getting his "info" from? Someone mentioned some sort of revelation? I know LSD is crazy but you shouldn't believe the things you encounter while tripping.

inimalist
don't slander LSD like that

Utsukushii
Originally posted by alltoomany
I thought it was Dec. 21 2012

That's according to the Mayan Calendar.

Tomorrow is suppose to be the rapture. roll eyes (sarcastic)

inimalist
Originally posted by Utsukushii
That's according to the Mayan Calendar.

according to the way a layman interpreted the calandar

not according to the mayan calendar itself, no

wicker_man
Oh well, bang goes my game of paintballing.

Deja~vu
seriously, I love that it supposed to be an earthquake, like, to me, that is the most hilarious part of all this.

http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/3345/faultlinemap.gif

This guy seems to know as much about geology as he does about biblical prophecy! I'm at that point on the map too. eek!

chomperx9
Should I bring the whips, chains, and salsa dip?

How do you think that homo sapien is the worst species on the planet?

Or are you just being facetious? Do I really need to explain ? We are the ones who are ruining this planet every day with construction and using trees for paper, thats useless to every other species on this planet.

inimalist
I'm at that point on the map too. eek!

well, be terrified of earthquakes then!!!!!

Originally posted by wicker_man
Oh well, bang goes my game of paintballing.

at least you will be armed!

Deja~vu
well, be terrified of earthquakes then!!!!!

Nah, we don't get earthquakes here. Michigan will just get flooded by the Great Lakes. I'm right by the water too.

But I know people with boats.. I think I'll hit the bars by the Marina.. big grin

inimalist
Nah, we don't get earthquakes here.

thats the punch line

Deja~vu
We could get a Great Lakes Tsunami? eek! laughing out loud

Darth Truculent
This is what I will be listening to tomorrow. Ya'll are invited to the party!
http://youtu.be/h9FGrFKkPnM

YoungGunna
Well Im not going to sleep tonight

Rogue Jedi
So do I still have to pay my cell phone bill, which is due Tuesday?

Astner
http://www.bilerico.com/2008/11/Profit%3ARapture.jpg

Bardock42
Originally posted by Astner
http://www.bilerico.com/2008/11/Profit%3ARapture.jpg

Haha, that's awesome.

marwash22
anyone looting? hit me up, i could use a new flat screen.

Rogue Jedi
Oh man I live in Houston......

Deja~vu
At least there will be more jobs afterwards.....lol

Impediment
First thing I'm gonna do after everyone is raptured is start a tough street gang to control my territory.

YoungGunna
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
So do I still have to pay my cell phone bill, which is due Tuesday?

LOL

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by marwash22
anyone looting? hit me up, i could use a new flat screen. helllllllllll yeaaa

said that in another thread laughing out loud

YoungGunna
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
helllllllllll yeaaa

said that in another thread laughing out loud
I'm with yall on that

Rogue Jedi
First thing I'm gonna do after everyone is raptured is start a tough street gang to control my territory. You go, Ponyboy.

Impediment
F*ck you, John John.

I'm Dally.

Word.

YoungGunna
Im alive!!!

ares834
I'm going to be very dissapointed if Cthulhu doesn't show up.

Rogue Jedi
Still here.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Liberator
So where exactly is this psychopath getting his "info" from? Someone mentioned some sort of revelation? I know LSD is crazy but you shouldn't believe the things you encounter while tripping.
Seems as reliable to me as any other "mystical experience".

calvs
Well since the sun is hot and the birds are singing, I'm gonna go ahead and say the universe doesn't really care about human paranoia.

King Kandy
Let's time how long it takes for the guy to rationalize it away.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by King Kandy
Let's time how long it takes for the guy to rationalize it away. "Apparently there were no believers."

"So why weren't you taken?"

"....................................."

OB1-adobe
if I were to go to hell, for apparently no reason, other than I am a good person, I am loved by many. I guess according to someone that is not good enough since I don't read the bible or go to church.

I would rather spend an eternity in hell with the ones I love than 5 minutes in heaven with Harold Camping.

I told my dog when he died "I'll see him when I get there."

I'll be damned if some ******* from California tells me other wise.

I'll fight through an eternity of demons, I made a promise and I attend to keep it. Whether I be damned or not

Quiero Mota
Apparently this cabron predicted the end once before in 1994, but was then sent back to the drawing board when woke up in his bed instead of Heaven the next morning.

He also said the rapture will happen at precisely 6:00pm, time-zone by time-zone. Why not all at once? I mean, to me that would at least make a little more sense, as opposed to it happening in shifts. I have a sister who lives in Georgia (I'm in Arizona). So if I call her at 3:00pm my time, which would be 6 over there, and she doesn't answer....should I assume she got raptured?

And whatever happened to 2012? Frankly, I would trust the Mayans, who were master mathmeticians, over some senile hick who got it wrong the first time around.

Rogue Jedi
Lulz at anyone thinking that God left the slightest chance of us knowing when the rapture will be.

Lulz, man.

dadudemon
lulz at anyone thinking the rapture is even a "canon" fact.

Like many things religious, it was just a tool to get people to make some preacher more money.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
So if I call her at 3:00pm my time, which would be 6 over there, and she doesn't answer....should I assume she got raptured?

Either raptured or raped...that's the only two choices.

BackFire
Yep, and I AM in Georgia at the moment...

Sadako of Girth
Well, here we are and its not tremendously apocalypsey so far....

BackFire
I dunno, my friend's car wouldn't start and I had to drive him home a few minutes ago.

Has to mean something.

Sadako of Girth
Have you repeated your sins, Sadako, you godless heathen?

Fixed. And 'Yes I have'. stick out tongue

Sadako of Girth
I dunno, my friend's car wouldn't start and I had to drive him home a few minutes ago.

Has to mean something.

laughing out loud

Bardock42

Has to mean something.

Perhaps it means that he doesn't take very good care of his things.

BackFire
No, that's silly. It means the end of the world. Silly. Silly silly silly.

ADarksideJedi
I have that song "Its the end of the world as we know it" we should sing that song and see if the world will end.

Sadako of Girth
Well theres always the gentle rock stylings of Morbid Angel...
"Rapture" seems like it'd be a big commercial radio hit today....
tI7tiNKqsno

Deja~vu
Originally posted by YoungGunna
Im alive!!! laughing out loud
HAHAHAHAHa
Me too.

calvs
I have had the idea of a looming apocalypse inbound for the past year. It seems like God has been giving himself away more and more at every turn. Getting more obvious and less subtle each time.

Deja~vu
I'm gonna celebrate today.....I'M A SURVIVOR!! Or maybe I'm evil cause I was left behind. Why didn't god want meeee. confused

Bicnarok

Bicnarok

Impediment
Well theres always the gentle rock stylings of Morbid Angel...
"Rapture" seems like it'd be a big commercial radio hit today....
tI7tiNKqsno

Awesome song! David Vincent has one of the best growls, in my opinion.

Rogue Jedi

Impediment
I have an aching want to dress up like Jesus and walk around my town with a sign that reads "If you can read this, you weren't chosen!"

laughing out loud

Sadako of Girth
I have an aching want to dress up like Jesus and walk around my town with a sign that reads "If you can read this, you weren't chosen!"

laughing out loud

laughing out loud

The Rover
Hey, why wasn't I raptured? :'(

the ninjak
I fell sorry for all those monkeys that sold there life savings to educate us on this crap and that marriage that ended over this cultist shit.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by the ninjak
I fell sorry for all those monkeys that sold there life savings to educate us on this crap and that marriage that ended over this cultist shit.

Its natural selection at work.

Those people are Darwin Award contenders.
Its both as sad to see as it is awesome.

0mega Spawn
just let the rapture marinate

Symmetric Chaos

Bardock42

The Rover
Originally posted by Bardock42
No, Judgment Day is today, end of the world 6 months later in October.

You mean Skynet goes online today? OH SHI-

Quiero Mota
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u55/WatchOut_02/Rapture.jpg

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u55/WatchOut_02/rapture2.jpg

Liberator
So what timezone are we meant to be following? It's past 6 now.

And I was really looking forward to it!

Sadako of Girth
So this is the afterlife?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Liberator
So what timezone are we meant to be following? It's past 6 now.

And I was really looking forward to it!
I'm assuming that being from Colorado he pegged it at 6:00 PM Mountain Time, which would make it 7:00 PM my time.

BackFire
It was supposed to already happen. It was supposed to be a rolling apocalypse starting at 6:00pm each time zone. It's already almost 7:00 on the east coast.

Impediment
Kinda bummed right now.

I was hoping I was going to get to try out my Resident Evil skills on some Rapture Zombies. The shotgun, machete, knives, and Molotov cocktails are all going back in the closet.

sad

Rogue Jedi
Oh shit it's happening....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/eu_iceland_volcano

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u55/WatchOut_02/Rapture.jpg

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u55/WatchOut_02/rapture2.jpg The Rapture has taken the form of Cell.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
The Rapture has taken the form of Cell.

Oh no, we need to find a twelve year old to fight it!!!

BackFire
Kinda bummed right now.

I was hoping I was going to get to try out my Resident Evil skills on some Rapture Zombies. The shotgun, machete, knives, and Molotov cocktails are all going back in the closet.

sad

Can we still form our rape posse?

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Oh shit it's happening....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/eu_iceland_volcano

Nope. Its not.

Sadako of Girth
http://www.goddiscussion.com/63175/terrorism-the-psychological-damaging-effects-of-rapture-theology/

ADarksideJedi
Yesterday I was in NY so if it was my last day on earth it would had been the best day of my whole life!I am glad however that it was not or I would had missed my birthday!

Bicnarok
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
Yesterday I was in NY so if it was my last day on earth it would had been the best day of my whole life!I am glad however that it was not or I would had missed my birthday!

Hope you had a good one.

I wonder if the "end" happend in some alternative realitysmile

ADarksideJedi
Maybe lol!and thanks.

Robtard
Clearly enough people didn't give this guy and his church enough money, so Jesus (being a greedy Jew) wasn't interested in Rapturing.

SEND MORE MONEY! NOW!

Robtard
http://www.goddiscussion.com/63175/terrorism-the-psychological-damaging-effects-of-rapture-theology/

Now, there's some terrorist I wouldn't mind the government going after.

Jaeh
I was confused. We were unsure if the rapture was gonna be done in batches or something - they set a date and a time, but apparently didn't take into account timezones...

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Robtard
Now, there's some terrorist I wouldn't mind the government going after.

yes Indeed!

Maybe the apocalyptic faithful should get waterboarded until Jesus shows up to save them and condemn us all to hell.

Seriously though: Its gets worse....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13516796

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13489641

...and lo: all cred disappeared forever and ever from religious death cults, amen.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Jaeh
I was confused. We were unsure if the rapture was gonna be done in batches or something - they set a date and a time, but apparently didn't take into account timezones...

Yeah, their a bit crap, arent they.

"The devil is in the details" and all that, maybe...

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Robtard
Clearly enough people didn't give this guy and his church enough money, so Jesus (being a greedy Jew) wasn't interested in Rapturing.

SEND MORE MONEY! NOW!

Yeah because you having lots of money that that isn't given to the church...? Is evil.

The church having all your money under threat of eternal torture..?
A-Ok in the eyes of the lord.

smokin'

Bicnarok
Yeah because you having lots of money that that isn't given to the church...? Is evil.

The church having all your money under threat of eternal torture..?
A-Ok in the eyes of the lord.

smokin'

After all someone has to try and put the camel through the eye of the needle, let the churches have a crack.

Sadako of Girth
stick out tongue

Impediment
Harold Camping is not a Christian, he's a f*cking spiritual terrorist who preys on people too stupid and naive to know better.

I actually feel bad for these gullible Christians who sold all of their possessions and gave away their finances. Still, if they knew better, they'd have referenced Matthew 24:36:

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.