World War Hulk vs Blood and Thunder Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Tried Googling this, and found a lot of Hulk vs Thor threads, but nothing with these two specific incarnations.

Who wins between the most powerful Hulk ever, and the most powerful pre Odin-Force empowered Thor? And, Thor has the Power Gem.

quanchi112
Thor wins.

Hyperion Prime
Thor Massacres him.

cdtm
I'm leaning a little towards Thor, but it's a tough one..

WWH was. for all intents and purposes, nearly unstoppable, what with his healing factor on overdrive. Even after his fight with Sentry, notice how quickly he powered back up? Plus, he was still glowing with gamma radiation as Bruce, so his well wasn't nearly dry...

Still, Thor's source of power, e.g. the Power Gem, is unlimited. Hulk's should not be... Eventually, even if it took months, you'd think Hulk would eventually burn himself out.

On the other, other hand, this also isn't Savage Hulk. He could opt to steal Thor's Power Gem, and then just beat him down.

Question: Has anyone with the power gem ever been KOed or killed?

Damborgson
Thor shows hulk what real rage is.

janus77
Hulk wins. OF Thor was like a ragdoll in Rulk's hands, this (a vastly weaker Thor) is not going to go well for Thor.

janus77
Originally posted by cdtm
I'm leaning a little towards Thor, but it's a tough one..

WWH was. for all intents and purposes, nearly unstoppable, what with his healing factor on overdrive. Even after his fight with Sentry, notice how quickly he powered back up? Plus, he was still glowing with gamma radiation as Bruce, so his well wasn't nearly dry...

Still, Thor's source of power, e.g. the Power Gem, is unlimited. Hulk's should not be... Eventually, even if it took months, you'd think Hulk would eventually burn himself out.

On the other, other hand, this also isn't Savage Hulk. He could opt to steal Thor's Power Gem, and then just beat him down.

Question: Has anyone with the power gem ever been KOed or killed?
Thor wasn't using "unlimited" power from the PG when he fought Thanos. We've seen how the PG requires a skilled user in order to really crank out the juice. The Gems were quite weak in the hands of The Hood, during the recent Avengers' arc, I don't see Thor doing much more than Champion did with the PG... accidentally absorbing some power.

Badabing
I break this match like this: Sentry and WWH basically tied, Banner punched out Bob after they were drained.

This version of Thor was simply wrecking people, very powerful people, without looking drained, de-powered or fatigued.

Based on that, I'm giving this to Thor.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Badabing
I break this match like this: Sentry and WWH basically tied, Banner punched out Bob after they were drained.

This version of Thor was simply wrecking people, very powerful people, without looking drained, de-powered or fatigued.

Based on that, I'm giving this to Thor. thumb up

janus77

is there a new KMC definition of drained? confused

iceman24567

Based on that, I'm giving this to Thor. thumb up

Badabing
Originally posted by janus77
is there a new KMC definition of drained? confused When Hulk reverts back to Banner, and Sentry to Bob, from expending most of their energy during a battle due to the depletion, drainage, de-powering, fatiguing, etc. of their energies. That's not new to KMC, but maybe you.

And since Sentry was arguably the most powerful single opponent WWH fought, that gives us an idea of what he could do, since they all but tied.

This version of Thor, however, had no such issues with depletion of power throughout the Blood and Thunder arc and the high end characters he slapped around.

guy222
wwh ftw

janus77
Yes, when Hulk reverts back to Banner, and Sentry to Bob, from expending most of their energy during a battle due to the depletion, drainage, de-powering, fatiguing, etc. of their energies That's not new to KMC, but maybe you.
if something is drained, say a pool or a resevoir, there is usually the expectation that it will not over flow mere moments after being drained, no?

surely that needs some sort of explanation, you empty a lake of all its water, only to find your town flooded by the lake just minutes after... perhaps the lake wasn't emptied?

my argument's always been with this contention that he was 'drained'/'tapped out'/'empty'... not with the concept of expending energy or reducing the amount of power in reserve.

cdtm
if something is drained, say a pool or a resevoir, there is usually the expectation that it will not over flow mere moments after being drained, no?

surely that needs some sort of explanation, you empty a lake of all its water, only to find your town flooded by the lake just minutes after... perhaps the lake wasn't emptied?

my argument's always been with this contention that he was 'drained'/'tapped out'/'empty'... not with the concept of expending energy or reducing the amount of power in reserve.

That's how I see it, too.

Banner not only Hulked out verrry quickly following the fight, but he seemed stronger then ever.

Maybe his depowerment to Banner was more reflective of his emotional state during the fight, and less the fact he didn't have enough gamma radiation to support his transformation?

TheLordofMurder

thumb up

Badabing

my argument's always been with this contention that he was 'drained'/'tapped out'/'empty'... not with the concept of expending energy or reducing the amount of power in reserve. Originally posted by cdtm
That's how I see it, too.

Banner not only Hulked out verrry quickly following the fight, but he seemed stronger then ever.

Maybe his depowerment to Banner was more reflective of his emotional state during the fight, and less the fact he didn't have enough gamma radiation to support his transformation? This has nothing to do what happened after the Sentry fight. This is WWH and he was utterly gamma-ed out. What happened after is moot for this thread.

Thor busted up multiple characters at least as powerful as Sentry, and didn't miss a beat. So saying that WWH powered back up again after Miek told how it was him, and not the Illuminati, who caused the explosion is not any sort of proof or evidence here.

To make the point further:
Where is WWH going to get the anger motivation to bust into World Breaker mode? Answer: Nowhere, this is a 1 on 1 match.

How is Hulk going to go into World Breaker mode when he's already beaten? Answer: He's not, the fight is over and Hulk lost. There's no reset/restart button for matches. There is no losing the fight and coming back stronger and more amped.

Prep-Man
thor.

Gecko4lif
odin force and power gem?
Joke?

Give a 6 week old baby both of those and he could easily take out hulk. Much less thor.

carver9
I love Bada when he debates... so much experience. As for the fight... Thor wins in this scenrio but it will be the hardest fight Thor has ever been in (even with the gem).

Hulk healing factor was nearly unstoppable and he CAN match strength with PG Thor and increase while PG Thor increase as well. The big gimme is, Thor is COMPLETELY invulnerable so no matter how long this fight last or how strong Hulk gets, he will eventually lose. I thing WWH base is stronger than the Thor that fought Thanos but again, Thor can tap into the gem to catch up.

As for the Sentry and Hulk fight, Bada is right but Thor isn't going to bring to the table what Sentry brought to the table during that fight and Hulk isn't just going to stand there and let Thor pound on him like Sentry did. Hulk during that fight wasn't just dealing with punches from an all out Sentry, he was also being surrounded and engulfed in energy that was one shotting top tiers and energy that Earth heros had to sheild against and Hulk was dealing with a massive load of it "along with taking punches from a pissed/non holding back Sentry.

Thor wins but he is going to fight extremely hard for it and might get thrashed in the beginning and probably the end.

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
I love Bada when he debates... so much experience. As for the fight... Thor wins in this scenrio but it will be the hardest fight Thor has ever been in (even with the gem).

Hulk healing factor was nearly unstoppable and he CAN match strength with PG Thor and increase while PG Thor increase as well. The big gimme is, Thor is COMPLETELY invulnerable so no matter how long this fight last or how strong Hulk gets, he will eventually lose. I thing WWH base is stronger than the Thor that fought Thanos but again, Thor can tap into the gem to catch up.

As for the Sentry and Hulk fight, Bada is right but Thor isn't going to bring to the table what Sentry brought to the table during that fight and Hulk isn't just going to stand there and let Thor pound on him like Sentry did. Hulk during that fight wasn't just dealing with punches from an all out Sentry, he was also being surrounded and engulfed in energy that was one shotting top tiers and energy that Earth heros had to sheild against and Hulk was dealing with a massive load of it "along with taking punches from a pissed/non holding back Sentry.

Thor wins but he is going to fight extremely hard for it and might get thrashed in the beginning and probably the end.

Agreed about the outcome, but I still think Hulk can win 1 or 2 via stealing the Power Gem.

The fact is, Thor was more of a mindless brawler then World War Hulk was, who used his head once in awhile (Like against the Xmen, when he battlefield removed Juggernaut, instead of wasting time in a pointless brawl.)

carver9
Agreed about the outcome, but I still think Hulk can win 1 or 2 via stealing the Power Gem.

The fact is, Thor was more of a mindless brawler then World War Hulk was, who used his head once in awhile (Like against the Xmen, when he battlefield removed Juggernaut, instead of wasting time in a pointless brawl.)

Yeah, he has Banner intellect but that's not enough. If it was that easy to take the gem from Thor, Thanos would have tried.

Hulk would make him fight for it and when I say, I mean FIGHT but Thor WILL win.

Badabing

The fact is, Thor was more of a mindless brawler then World War Hulk was, who used his head once in awhile (Like against the Xmen, when he battlefield removed Juggernaut, instead of wasting time in a pointless brawl.) mmm

I really never thought of that angle. Kind of absent minded of me since Rulk did something similar. It would be interesting to see it in a comic.

quanchi112
Bada's taking no prisoners in this thread.

Nihilist
Thor beats Hulk down

long pig
no Thor atomic stomps that green turd.

cdtm
Although, there is the fact Hercules clearly stunned Hulk with a good attack...

Thor should be capable better....

h1a8

But Hulk was drained simply because it was Sentry's powers doing that to him and not because WWH ran out of energy (he has unlimited supply). Right after the incident, Banner quickly changed back to WWH, sorry I mean WBH, a Hulk that had even more power than what WWH had.

I base Thor winning on how Hercules was able to hurt WWH in one shot.
Sentry wasn't at his best either. We know this because an earlier Sentry (Terrax and Genis versions) was able to destroy worlds with only the mere aftershock of his punches while tremendously holding back. I didn't see any worlds nor any countries nor any cities being completely destroyed with the aftershock of mere punches. Thus that Sentry was much weaker version.

Now a bloodlusted WBH (willing to kill) against BT Thor would be a better and great fight. As Hulk wouldn't hold back (something he always seem to do) and probably hit Thor with who knows what type of power. All I know is that it would be far more than planetary power Thor would be getting hit with.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by h1a8
But Hulk was drained simply because it was Sentry's powers doing that to him and not because WWH ran out of energy (he has unlimited supply). Right after the incident, Banner quickly changed back to WWH, sorry I mean WBH, a Hulk that had even more power than what WWH had.

Sentry wasn't at his best either. We know this because an earlier Sentry (Terrax and Genis versions) was able to destroy worlds with only the mere aftershock of his punches while tremendously holding back. I didn't see any worlds nor any countries nor any cities being completely destroyed with the aftershock of mere punches. Thus that Sentry was much weaker version.

Now a bloodlusted WBH (willing to kill) against BT Thor would be a better and great fight. As Hulk wouldn't hold back (something he always seem to do) and probably hit Thor with who knows what type of power. All I know is that it would be far more than planetary power Thor would be getting hit with.

Pak already stated in an Interview he gave on Newsarama that the Aura no longer had an effect on Hulk.I dont have the link anymore but if you want to find it you could probably google Mark Paniccia and Greg Pak talk hulk.I figured it would not longer work when Reed's tried it and it failed but then that was a synthetic version it's good that they confirmed the real deal no longer work as well.

D-Block

yep

Batman-Prime
Regulat Thor could beat Hulk for 4-5/10. PG Thor takes 9/10 wink.

Badabing

Now a bloodlusted WBH (willing to kill) against BT Thor would be a better and great fight. As Hulk wouldn't hold back (something he always seem to do) and probably hit Thor with who knows what type of power. All I know is that it would be far more than planetary power Thor would be getting hit with. Nope, they drained each other from putting out so much power to defeat the other, unless you have proof otherwise. Your reaching saying Sentry wasn't at his best. ABC logic isn't valid proof. Saying since Sentry beat Character X and destroyed Planet Y is moot. All characters have varying showings. And you assuming that Sentry is a herald pwning, planet busting character is a misnomer since he has low showings as well. His more recent 1 on 1 fights with Herc and Blue Marvel support that his fight with WWH was typical. As I said earlier about WBH:
This has nothing to do what happened after the Sentry fight. This is WWH and he was utterly gamma-ed out. What happened after is moot for this thread.

Thor busted up multiple characters at least as powerful as Sentry, and didn't miss a beat. So saying that WWH powered back up again after Miek told how it was him, and not the Illuminati, who caused the explosion is not any sort of proof or evidence here.

To make the point further:
Where is WWH going to get the anger motivation to bust into World Breaker mode? Answer: Nowhere, this is a 1 on 1 match.

How is Hulk going to go into World Breaker mode when he's already beaten? Answer: He's not, the fight is over and Hulk lost. There's no reset/restart button for matches. There is no losing the fight and coming back stronger and more amped. WBH has one feat, that's it. Anything else is conjecture and baseless. And again, moot for this thread since it's WWH vs Blood and Thunder Thor.

WWH was much more taxed than a fresh from home Sentry, given that he fought the: Avengers, FF, X Men, Military, Gamma Corps, etc., etc....
And I strip you of your "VulcanData" title. You are now Red Shirt #2. sneer

durcanOriginally posted by quanchi112
Bada's taking no prisoners in this thread. Just getting a debate in. I hardly ever get to mix it up in here anymore.Originally posted by long pig
no Thor atomic stomps that green turd. You watch your mouth about Hulk! durhulk

g_hulk

Anyway, aside from the few people who keep throwing out WBH, and other red herrings, Thor takes this very handily. Props to WWH for defeating most of the MU in a few days then beating Sentry. But Blood and Thunder Thor was on a whole different level. I think most reasonable people agree that WWH beating Sentry does not put him in the same league as Blood and Thunder Thor power wise or feats wise.

cdtm
I think most reasonable people agree that WWH beating Sentry does not put him in the same league as Blood and Thunder Thor power wise or feats wise.

Well, beating Sentry is better then beating, say, Surfer, imo (The most powerful "hero" character Thor beat.) If you compare their fights with Terrax alone, Surfer generally stomped him, but still felt his attacks. Sentry, he just stood there like Superman tanking Batmans punches...

But it's the fight with Thanos that puts Thor over the top. If you can take out all those cosmic level characters, and then hang with him, you're on about as high a level as you can be without being a full scale abstract...

Rage.Of.Olympus
Oh snap, Bada's going all Super Mario on h1. My intervention is not necessary.

psycho gundam
I think most reasonable people agree that WWH beating Sentry does not put him in the same league as Blood and Thunder Thor power wise or feats wise. stalemating dumb drax is at least a trans level feat. hulk can't do that.....

h1a8
Nope, they drained each other from putting out so much power to defeat the other, unless you have proof otherwise. Your reaching saying Sentry wasn't at his best. ABC logic isn't valid proof. Saying since Sentry beat Character X and destroyed Planet Y is moot. All characters have varying showings. And you assuming that Sentry is a herald pwning, planet busting character is a misnomer since he has low showings as well. His more recent 1 on 1 fights with Herc and Blue Marvel support that his fight with WWH was typical. As I said earlier about WBH:
WBH has one feat, that's it. Anything else is conjecture and baseless. And again, moot for this thread since it's WWH vs Blood and Thunder Thor.

WWH was much more taxed than a fresh from home Sentry, given that he fought the: Avengers, FF, X Men, Military, Gamma Corps, etc., etc....
And I strip you of your "VulcanData" title. You are now Red Shirt #2. sneer
. I agreed with you that Thor wins in my post. I just said a bloodlusted WBH would be a better fight (not that he wins). I would say that type of Hulk is far far stronger than the Planet Hulk who held a planet together (which is far stronger than average Thor).

Also it was stated and shown in comics that Sentry's aura has a calming effect on Hulk. Hulk in his entire career has never ran out of gamma energy as to revert back to Banner. Thus it makes sense that Sentry had a special and direct effect on Hulk changing back to Banner.

Also it was stated in comics that Sentry's power depends on his state of mind. Thus his low showings can now be explained through that. I doubt we would ever see a herald pwning Sentry again as Marvel seems to not want him to be top dog anymore (Superman clone being top dog isn't good for business).

Lastly, u got to admit many characters were fighting Thor stupidly in Blood and Thunder, as if they were jobbing a little. We seen normal Thor bash SS and other heralds nearly the same way as BT Thor did. He didn't seem much stronger to me. If a normal Thor would have landed the SAME HITS on BRB, SS, etc. then the comic would have shown nearly the same effect.

ABC logic is valid when it involves the same characters. I tend to not use ABC logic but everyone here does (Everyone!).

carver9
I agreed with you that Thor wins in my post. I just said a bloodlusted WBH would be a better fight (not that he wins). I would say that type of Hulk is far far stronger than the Planet Hulk who held a planet together (which is far stronger than average Thor).

Also it was stated and shown in comics that Sentry's aura has a calming effect on Hulk. Hulk in his entire career has never ran out of gamma energy as to revert back to Banner. Thus it makes sense that Sentry had a special and direct effect on Hulk changing back to Banner.

Also it was stated in comics that Sentry's power depends on his state of mind. Thus his low showings can now be explained through that. I doubt we would ever see a herald pwning Sentry again as Marvel seems to not want him to be top dog anymore (Superman clone being top dog isn't good for business).

Lastly, u got to admit many characters were fighting Thor stupidly in Blood and Thunder, as if they were jobbing a little. We seen normal Thor bash SS and other heralds nearly the same way as BT Thor did. He didn't seem much stronger to me. If a normal Thor would have landed the SAME HITS on BRB, SS, etc. then the comic would have shown nearly the same effect.

ABC logic is valid when it involves the same characters. I tend to not use ABC logic but everyone here does (Everyone!).

I kind of agree with this post... especially with Sentry powers having an affect on Hulk and I also agree with Bada... Hulk fought the entire time with no rest along with getting his healing factor taken from him on multiple of occassions. Its pretty safe to say that Sentry didn't fight a Hulk that was at 100% and we only got the chance to see him rest once that entire arc.

WBH isn't needed for this fight because he will not make a difference since again, Thor is completely invulnerable. Take away the gem and my vote would be different.

Another thing I disagree with in this post is your comment on Sentry power. He has always been top dog... high tier. His downfall was his mentality... he was affraid of hurting people and unleashing his power due to the fact that Void would or could surface. I believe that hid fight against the Hulk was his only fight that he went all out at since we see a completely different PL.

h1a8
I kind of agree with this post... especially with Sentry powers having an affect on Hulk and I also agree with Bada... Hulk fought the entire time with no rest along with getting his healing factor taken from him on multiple of occassions. Its pretty safe to say that Sentry didn't fight a Hulk that was at 100% and we only got the chance to see him rest once that entire arc.

WBH isn't needed for this fight because he will not make a difference since again, Thor is completely invulnerable. Take away the gem and my vote would be different.

Another thing I disagree with in this post is your comment on Sentry power. He has always been top dog... high tier. His downfall was his mentality... he was affraid of hurting people and unleashing his power due to the fact that Void would or could surface. I believe that hid fight against the Hulk was his only fight that he went all out at since we see a completely different PL.

Actually there is no evidence to suggest that Thor was invulnerable. A normal Thor or Hulk would have been able to take the same hits.

Thor never got hit by planet destroying punches (not even close). All we know is that he was getting rocked by strikes under planet busting level.

Hulk stopped and rested plenty of times (many times). Every time he stopped and talked was rest mode (only takes Hulk a few seconds to heal). Plus his healing factor has nothing to do with him changing back to Banner. If you overcome Hulk's healing factor then you simply ko or kill him. We go by character's history and what comics stated and shown and not by hypothetical stuff that contradicts them.

And no, Sentry against Genis (the beginning Sentry) had him at levels of destroying worlds with mere aftershocks while tremendously holding back. Treated Terrax, who is physically stronger than Surfer, like a child. Then we have a weaker Sentry who is not even shaking a planet with his punches against Hulk while not holding back. Big difference. Sentry is not top dog. I can name a few above him
Surfer, Thor, WWH, etc.

celestialdemon
Thor wins this.

Badabing
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Oh snap, Bada's going all Super Mario on h1. My intervention is not necessary. laughing out loud

Actually, I'm enjoying a debate for once. I don't get to have fun on here enough.

I agreed with you that Thor wins in my post. I just said a bloodlusted WBH would be a better fight (not that he wins). I would say that type of Hulk is far far stronger than the Planet Hulk who held a planet together (which is far stronger than average Thor).

ABC logic is valid when it involves the same characters. I tend to not use ABC logic but everyone here does (Everyone!). I like this thread and am debating just to mix it up. So it's cool.

And yet Hulk wasn't affected by Reed's imitation aura and Sentry's actual aura in the WWH arc. So I don't see what the relevence would be at this point.

Sentry's psyche is part of his character and thus not really an excuse for low showings. It's just part of who he is and we must take lows with he highs.

The fact that Sentry himself, among other characters, actually stated that he has never put out that much power seems to suggest he was going all out and not mentally or physically stunted. smile

And you're still demoted from VulcanData to Red Shirt #2. durcan

I still think this is WWH's best bet:

carver9
Actually there is no evidence to suggest that Thor was invulnerable. A normal Thor or Hulk would have been able to take the same hits.

Thor never got hit by planet destroying punches (not even close). All we know is that he was getting rocked by strikes under planet busting level.

Hulk stopped and rested plenty of times (many times). Every time he stopped and talked was rest mode (only takes Hulk a few seconds to heal). Plus his healing factor has nothing to do with him changing back to Banner. If you overcome Hulk's healing factor then you simply ko or kill him. We go by character's history and what comics stated and shown and not by hypothetical stuff that contradicts them.

And no, Sentry against Genis (the beginning Sentry) had him at levels of destroying worlds with mere aftershocks while tremendously holding back. Treated Terrax, who is physically stronger than Surfer, like a child. Then we have a weaker Sentry who is not even shaking a planet with his punches against Hulk while not holding back. Big difference. Sentry is not top dog. I can name a few above him
Surfer, Thor, WWH, etc.

The Power Gem proves that he is invulnerable. Do you know what the power gem is?

Hulk fought throughout that entire arc... its just that simple. I understand that he has a healing factor but continuously fighting can get to ANYBODY stamina.. no matter how durable that person is.

Ok, you using collateral damage as evidence doesn't help your argument. Using Collateral damage as any type of evidence would make Thor physical might>>Superman, Prime, Thanos, and Monarch COMBINED since he clashed hammers with someone so hard that it sent VISIBLE shockwaves across the universe.

Sentry mentality is his downfall... his PL is your opinion and I'm not disputing against it.

Damborgson
The Power Gem proves that he is invulnerable. Do you know what the power gem is?

Hulk fought throughout that entire arc... its just that simple. I understand that he has a healing factor but continuously fighting can get to ANYBODY stamina.. no matter how durable that person is.

His HF only heals his wounds yes but his stamina continues to grow with his rage does it not? While its not like he had a big time to rest he had sufficient intervals to where he could recover. He had to be healing and recovering pretty damn fast to resist that gaping hole in body from Zom strange and then beat him to a pulp.

h1a8

Ok, you using collateral damage as evidence doesn't help your argument. Using Collateral damage as any type of evidence would make Thor physical might>>Superman, Prime, Thanos, and Monarch COMBINED since he clashed hammers with someone so hard that it sent VISIBLE shockwaves across the universe.

Sentry mentality is his downfall... his PL is your opinion and I'm not disputing against it.

The PG doesn't make anyone invulnerable. The strength of the PG depends on the user. Some users never used it to its potential while others have. I can be a poor user and you are telling me that I will still be invulnerable?

It doesn't matter how long Hulk fights, Hulk never ran out of energy as to turn back into Banner in his entire career. Comics clearly state that Sentry's aura calms the Hulk. You can't ignore that without ignoring comics themselves.

And the hammers clashing wasn't due to physical might but rather magical energies the hammers can summon from other dimensions. This is like me and you touching two magical wands together very softly and the magic of both wands become unstable and cause a great effect throughout the universes. This had nothing to do with our physical strength. For if the Thor's hit with regular adamantium clubs nothing would have happened.

Also don't forget Superman has hit so hard that the collateral damage was effecting dimensions and timelines, no magic involved but rather pure physical awesome strength.

Sentry's power level is not an opinion for it was shown. You can't dispute the feats he achieve in his inception. He went on and sucked later but it was explained as a function of his mental state. Sentry in the beginning was clearly above herald levels. There is no disputing that. Later he was shown to be at heralds levels though (and then he pulls the molecule man bs).

Diesldude
Thor doesn't need the power gem to win here.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Diesldude
Thor doesn't need the power gem to win here.

More than likely he won't.

psycho gundam
And yet Hulk wasn't affected by Reed's imitation aura and Sentry's actual aura in the WWH arc. So I don't see what the relevence would be at this point. easy to debunk

1) sentry's power is hard to understand let alone reproduce by slapping together some machinery impromptu and having it powered up by storm (not someone who can replicate anywhere near sentry's constant power output), even for reed

2) hulk broke the thing. during his fight with the actual sentry he damaged him too, but being someone not too far off from him power wise he didn't simply crumble and stop his output of energy.

reed's machine =/= sentry so.....

carver9
The PG doesn't make anyone invulnerable. The strength of the PG depends on the user. Some users never used it to its potential while others have. I can be a poor user and you are telling me that I will still be invulnerable?

It doesn't matter how long Hulk fights, Hulk never ran out of energy as to turn back into Banner in his entire career. Comics clearly state that Sentry's aura calms the Hulk. You can't ignore that without ignoring comics themselves.

And the hammers clashing wasn't due to physical might but rather magical energies the hammers can summon from other dimensions. This is like me and you touching two magical wands together very softly and the magic of both wands become unstable and cause a great effect throughout the universes. This had nothing to do with our physical strength. For if the Thor's hit with regular adamantium clubs nothing would have happened.

Also don't forget Superman has hit so hard that the collateral damage was effecting dimensions and timelines, no magic involved but rather pure physical awesome strength.

Sentry's power level is not an opinion for it was shown. You can't dispute the feats he achieve in his inception. He went on and sucked later but it was explained as a function of his mental state. Sentry in the beginning was clearly above herald levels. There is no disputing that. Later he was shown to be at heralds levels though (and then he pulls the molecule man bs).

Uuummm, the PG does make you invulnerable. Drax had the mind of a child and not ONCE did he get knocked out or injured while having the gem. The PG makes its user invulnerable... I don't even know why you are arguing against this.

It does matter how long Hulk fought. He has a powerful healing factor but he was also fighting powerful beings that was pressing on this healing factor throughout thee arc and again, he didn't rest. That can take a toll on your healing factor, no matter how powerful it is.

Thor hammer clashing had A LOT to do with physical might. Stop talking out the a**. Show me a scan that states it wasnt strength that did it, but magic. By the way, Supermans punching through space and time was hyperbole. Lois dead body was right beside them when they were fighting along with other humans, cars, etc, and no one died, there was no shockwaves... nothing happened. Hyperbole.

Tell me a low showing of Sentry to make him suck. Sentry was always above Herald imo. He was at a point where he was afraid of the Void coming to the surface which resulted in him running or just taking attacks until he passed out.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Apparently Pak said in an interview that Sentry's aura could no longer work on Hulk. He gave so many interviews around the time, I didn't read them all, but I can easily believe it.

I also just noticed Thor has the Power Gem. He puts Hulk down pretty hard as a result.

Lmao. Where did you get that bit of info from?

The irony. Let's forget all the metaphysical connection the two Supermen had etc. that was made clear. I'm pretty sure I broke that feat down to you with scans and so on a while back. You should start bookmarking shit lest you forget.

psycho gundam
he'd need the gem biscuits

SuperiorTech

Rage.Of.Olympus
/debate

carver9

Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

It's one thing when a writer gives a half assessed opinion regarding a fight, it's another when he clarifies a noticeable point regarding his story. It also really doesn't help your case that Reed Richards himself synthesized Sentry's aura and it failed to have an effect. I think that was our in story hint. It should have been it for the discussion, but that's never enough. Sometimes I think nothing is.

carver9
laughing out loud

It's one thing when a writer gives a half assessed opinion regarding a fight, it's another when he clarifies a noticeable point regarding his story. It also really doesn't help your case that Reed Richards himself synthesized Sentry's aura and it failed to have an effect. I think that was our in story hint. It should have been it for the discussion, but that's never enough. Sometimes I think nothing is.

Stop trippin Rage.

You have lost all respect with me the day you abandoned Thor. Can someone else please respond to my post... I completely ignored Rages post.

stick out tongue

iceman24567
laughing out loud

It's one thing when a writer gives a half assessed opinion regarding a fight, it's another when he clarifies a noticeable point regarding his story. It also really doesn't help your case that Reed Richards himself synthesized Sentry's aura and it failed to have an effect. I think that was our in story hint. It should have been it for the discussion, but that's never enough. Sometimes I think nothing is. thumb up

Batman-Prime
^Rage deserves respect. To show reason isn't = abandon his fav, on the contrary.

carver9
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
^Rage deserves respect. To show reason isn't = abandon his fav, on the contrary.

We do not have "many" Thor fans here and when I first seen Rage on here, his knowledge of the character was/is top notch. When I read his post this week involving Thor... I have a completely different look about Rage thoughts on the character. I can tell he was slowly abandoning him but his latest post involving him was proof enough.

h1a8
Uuummm, the PG does make you invulnerable. Drax had the mind of a child and not ONCE did he get knocked out or injured while having the gem. The PG makes its user invulnerable... I don't even know why you are arguing against this.

It does matter how long Hulk fought. He has a powerful healing factor but he was also fighting powerful beings that was pressing on this healing factor throughout thee arc and again, he didn't rest. That can take a toll on your healing factor, no matter how powerful it is.

Thor hammer clashing had A LOT to do with physical might. Stop talking out the a**. Show me a scan that states it wasnt strength that did it, but magic. By the way, Supermans punching through space and time was hyperbole. Lois dead body was right beside them when they were fighting along with other humans, cars, etc, and no one died, there was no shockwaves... nothing happened. Hyperbole.

Tell me a low showing of Sentry to make him suck. Sentry was always above Herald imo. He was at a point where he was afraid of the Void coming to the surface which resulted in him running or just taking attacks until he passed out.

So a character never being koed means they are unkoable or unkillable? roll eyes (sarcastic)

And healing factor has nothing to do with Hulk changing back to Banner. There is no connection there besides your own silly hypothetical belief. Facts are facts and hypothetical mess isn't facts. Hulk has been koed, burned to almost a skeleton, and injured in the most craziest ways. Never has he reverted back to Banner. There is no connection there whatsoever.

It was clear that the magic of the hammers caused the feat. Have you ever seen anything like that done in comics based off pure strength alone? If those hammers were plain adamantium clubs then nothing would have happened.

The Superman feat wasn't hyperbole since it was SHOWN and explicitly stated what the Supermen were doing. Who cares about what is being destroyed? The mere fact that someone can punch hard enough with only pure strength as to uck with dimensions and reality is awesome.

And Sentry has never been even high herald (more like mid herald) since the beginning with the exception of molecule man feat. He has too many lows feats in ratio to his high feats to prove otherwise.

Apparently Pak said in an interview that Sentry's aura could no longer work on Hulk. He gave so many interviews around the time, I didn't read them all, but I can easily believe it.

I also just noticed Thor has the Power Gem. He puts Hulk down pretty hard as a result.

Lmao. Where did you get that bit of info from?

The irony. Let's forget all the metaphysical connection the two Supermen had etc. that was made clear. I'm pretty sure I broke that feat down to you with scans and so on a while back. You should start bookmarking shit lest you forget.

And it doesn't matter what Pak said since the comic made no reference to Sentry's aura not effecting Hulk anymore. In Hulk's entire history, Hulk has never reverted back to Banner, even after the most grueing of injuries. As a matter of fact, reverting back to Banner with severe injuries would result in death to Banner.

Of course Thor wins this. My argument was to make this WBH but bloodlusted and then it will be a real fight. Til then Thor wins this.

You are referring to the Superman Zod fight. I'm referring to the two Supermen fighting. The writer's intentions was that it was the great power of the two that made the feat possible, nothing else. This is because nothing else was given to the story to explain it away.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Stop trippin Rage.

You have lost all respect with me the day you abandoned Thor. Can someone else please respond to my post... I completely ignored Rages post.

stick out tongue Originally posted by carver9
We do not have "many" Thor fans here and when I first seen Rage on here, his knowledge of the character was/is top notch. When I read his post this week involving Thor... I have a completely different look about Rage thoughts on the character. I can tell he was slowly abandoning him but his latest post involving him was proof enough.

facepalm

I pointed out that if you take Superman's speed feats at face value, Thor wouldn't be able to land a punch if Clark was not limited by his character and other factors, including comic book logic.

Do you disagree with that stance? If so, why? Perhaps you know of some Thor speed feats that I'm unaware of. Even if we go to the extreme and assume Thor can throw punches at the speed of light, Clark still has superior body movement overall.

This isn't me abandoning the character. What a ridiculous thing to say. Thor still beats Superman.

Philosophía
Rage finally applies some common sense and logic.

Carver feels betrayed.

I lol'd.

carver9
facepalm

I pointed out that if you take Superman's speed feats at face value, Thor wouldn't be able to land a punch if Clark was not limited by his character and other factors, including comic book logic.

Do you disagree with that stance? If so, why? Perhaps you know of some Thor speed feats that I'm unaware of. Even if we go to the extreme and assume Thor can throw punches at the speed of light, Clark still has superior body movement overall.

This isn't me abandoning the character. What a ridiculous thing to say. Thor still beats Superman.

I'm saving this post. I can't believe you repeated this yet again. I can PM you why I am saying this if you want and I promise you that you would lose.

I am gathering ALL of my Thor scans. I'm taking the character from you.

SuperiorTech
So a character never being koed means they are unkoable or unkillable? roll eyes (sarcastic)

And healing factor has nothing to do with Hulk changing back to Banner. There is no connection there besides your own silly hypothetical belief. Facts are facts and hypothetical mess isn't facts. Hulk has been koed, burned to almost a skeleton, and injured in the most craziest ways. Never has he reverted back to Banner. There is no connection there whatsoever.

It was clear that the magic of the hammers caused the feat. Have you ever seen anything like that done in comics based off pure strength alone? If those hammers were plain adamantium clubs then nothing would have happened.

The Superman feat wasn't hyperbole since it was SHOWN and explicitly stated what the Supermen were doing. Who cares about what is being destroyed? The mere fact that someone can punch hard enough with only pure strength as to uck with dimensions and reality is awesome.

And Sentry has never been even high herald (more like mid herald) since the beginning with the exception of molecule man feat. He has too many lows feats in ratio to his high feats to prove otherwise.

And it doesn't matter what Pak said since the comic made no reference to Sentry's aura not effecting Hulk anymore. In Hulk's entire history, Hulk has never reverted back to Banner, even after the most grueing of injuries. As a matter of fact, reverting back to Banner with severe injuries would result in death to Banner.

Of course Thor wins this. My argument was to make this WBH but bloodlusted and then it will be a real fight. Til then Thor wins this.

You are referring to the Superman Zod fight. I'm referring to the two Supermen fighting. The writer's intentions was that it was the great power of the two that made the feat possible, nothing else. This is because nothing else was given to the story to explain it away.

The comic backs up what he said so what you think is irrelevant.

NRAMA: The Sentry’s "Goodbye old friend" - what was that prelude to? I don't mean to sound like the guy who only saw the special effects and missed the story - but what happened to the Sentry and Hulk to change them back to Bob and Bruce? Was this Bruce consciously deciding to stop, to save the world by sending the Hulk away?

GP: "Goodbye old friend" is the Sentry's way of saying that he figures they're both going to die now that he's unleashed his power so completely. Bob and Bruce appear because these two megaheavyweights have pounded each other so hard and so long that they've forced each other to revert to their respective puny human forms.

psycho gundam
my theory is better.

anyway, hulk still shat on the notion he powered down by going super saiyin biscuits

h1a8
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
The comic backs up what he said so what you think is irrelevant.

Comics back up what everyone on this forum says. That doesn't make their argument sound though. Only an idiot would believe that with the PG ANYONE (now matter how dumb) would be completely invulnerable. I don't think the PG even adds to durability at all.

SuperiorTech
Comics back up what everyone on this forum says. That doesn't make their argument sound though. Only an idiot would believe that with the PG ANYONE (now matter how dumb) would be completely invulnerable. I don't think the PG even adds to durability at all.

Dont care about the Power gem or what it does my statement related to the calming aura having not effect on Hulk, granted it was probably my fault for not quoting the specific part.

SuperiorTech
Anyway since were talking about the gem from what I have seen I dont know about it making you invulnerable but it certainly seems to add you durability.

Without the gem
http://thumbnails28.imagebam.com/13339/532f55133388429.jpg http://thumbnails34.imagebam.com/13339/55ab3c133388433.jpg

With the gem
http://thumbnails37.imagebam.com/13339/e32845133388438.jpg http://thumbnails15.imagebam.com/13339/5b85bd133388445.jpg

Black bolt z
Hulk

vansonbee
Hulk

h1a8
Anyway since were talking about the gem from what I have seen I dont know about it making you invulnerable but it certainly seems to add you durability.

Without the gem
http://thumbnails28.imagebam.com/13339/532f55133388429.jpg http://thumbnails34.imagebam.com/13339/55ab3c133388433.jpg

With the gem
http://thumbnails37.imagebam.com/13339/e32845133388438.jpg http://thumbnails15.imagebam.com/13339/5b85bd133388445.jpg

Ok I can agree it adds a little to one's durability. But it seems she braced there, and bracing requires strength.

SuperiorTech
Ok I can agree it adds a little to one's durability. But it seems she braced there, and bracing requires strength.

On one leg?

h1a8
On one leg? Yup. Otherwise she would have got hit backwards like the invincible Classic Juggernaut has been many times.

Superman also braced for DD's first blow. It did absolutely nothing. The next blows came unexpectantly and thus we see the result.

Sr J-Bieb
Thor easily.

SuperiorTech
Yup. Otherwise she would have got hit backwards like the invincible Classic Juggernaut has been many times.

Superman also braced for DD's first blow. It did absolutely nothing. The next blows came unexpectantly and thus we see the result.

I am a bit confused as what you trying to say here it sounds like you saying that you she is bracing herself with one leg which is not what happened.If you look at the scan she lands from her leap on one leg at the same time Jen starts to run at her she never puts the second foot on the ground before she is hit with the kick.No bracing is going on in that scan she just casually stands there and takes the attack with no effect.

Sr J-Bieb
I am a bit confused as what you trying to say here it sounds like you saying that you she is bracing herself with one leg which is not what happened.If you look at the scan she lands from her leap on one leg at the same time Jen starts to run at her she never puts the second foot on the ground before she is hit with the kick.No bracing is going on in that scan she just casually stands there and takes the attack with no effect. He doesn't even know what he's trying to say. He has no idea what he's talking about, and I declare you the winner.

Bracing in a ditsy girl stance. Hilarious

h1a8
I am a bit confused as what you trying to say here it sounds like you saying that you she is bracing herself with one leg which is not what happened.If you look at the scan she lands from her leap on one leg at the same time Jen starts to run at her she never puts the second foot on the ground before she is hit with the kick.No bracing is going on in that scan she just casually stands there and takes the attack with no effect.
If she didn't brace then explain why she didn't fly backwards then?

You act as if it is impossible to brace with one foot on the ground. She didn't want to put her other foot down, it wasn't that she didnt have time. She planted her foot way before shehulk got there. She saw shehulk coming all the way and smiled even before shehulk hit her. She was more than ready for the strike. This is obvious. No need to be confus ed.

SuperiorTech
If she didn't brace then explain why she didn't fly backwards then?

You act as if it is impossible to brace with one foot on the ground. She didn't want to put her other foot down, it wasn't that she didnt have time. She planted her foot way before shehulk got there. She saw shehulk coming all the way and smiled even before shehulk hit her. She was more than ready for the strike. This is obvious. No need to be confus ed.

First of all I would like to explain to you who just jump kicked Titania that was amp She-hulk who lifted Things maximum weight with one hand who threw a arm wrestling match with Hercules who was given his all while wearing a suit to restrict her strength and not even trying.The idea that you think on one leg that Titania could no sell an attack from her is moronic.

This is who Titania fought in this arc and not only did she beat them all down but none of their attack effected her.If this was Titania with her natural durability powergem or not she would have been shit stomp in the first couple of seconds

http://thumbnails13.imagebam.com/13346/c9a866133454505.jpg http://thumbnails20.imagebam.com/13346/d302ca133454508.jpg
http://thumbnails40.imagebam.com/13346/0625e5133454742.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
There is zero doubt that during Slott's run, the Power Gem amped the physical stats of an opponent significantly. IIRC Champion beat the shit out of Surfer, Bill and Gladiator but lost to She-Hulk without it. I guess that's where Bendis drew inspiration for his arc.

Under Starlin, the jump was never that significant. You seem to have needed practice and/or knowledge to make significant use of the Gems. At least based on what I've seen. Thor would have been like one shot killing Heralds and should have stomped Thanos if the boost was anywhere near as that big. Drax should have been higher than elite Top Tier with the Gem as well.

Sr J-Bieb
There is zero doubt that the Power Gem amps the physical stats of an opponent significantly. fixed

the Darkone
As usaly H1a doesn't know sh**! the Power gem adds to your durability and your strength that's fact! B&T Thor sh** stomps WW Hulk, Thor was kicking high herald a$$ and wan't getting tired, before he got the gem Thor battled Beta Ray Bill on a planet, Thor knock his a$$ into orbit, and then the second time hit him with so much force the planet that they were on exploded. So yeah WW Hulk is F**ked!

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
fixed

The Power Gem can amp an individual noticeably, but the amp Titania got was incredibly huge. If Champion did what I remember him doing, the same can be said for him.

I dislike that currently anyone can grab a Gem and suddenly jump entire tiers.

SuperiorTech
The Power Gem can amp an individual noticeably, but the amp Titania got was incredibly huge. If Champion did what I remember him doing, the same can be said for him.

I dislike that currently anyone can grab a Gem and suddenly jump entire tiers.

She got the amp because Champion spent a couple of months teaching her how to use it before she went after She-Hulk.He himself would have to have been knowledgable if he tought her I dont think just anybody that picked it up would get that kinda amp.

Sr J-Bieb

I dislike that currently anyone can grab a Gem and suddenly jump entire tiers. That's what it did. Starlin had Champion taking shots from Thanos to no real effect. He had the severely inconsistant Drax one shot amped Champion that Surfer had trouble with. Making Thor able to take on Thanos, etc.

The only low feats that the Power Gem really has ever had is under Drax.

At least it's supposed to be really rare...

And anyone who thinks Hulk can beat that Thor is really lacking in the brain aspect. Hell, Thor had better feats that arc without the gem than Hulk had during that whole arc.

quanchi112
That's what it did. Starlin had Champion taking shots from Thanos to no real effect. He had the severely inconsistant Drax one shot amped Champion that Surfer had trouble with. Making Thor able to take on Thanos, etc.

And anyone who thinks Hulk can beat that Thor is really lacking in the brain aspect. Hell, Thor had better feats that arc without the gem than Hulk had during that whole arc. The low feats make sense to considering he's an idiot and thought of it as candy on occasion or something similarly stupid. You can jump more than a few tiers with actual knowledge on how to use it since most of these fools were only amping subconsciously.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I really hate that some idiot like the Hood can pick up a Power Gem and start beating the shit out of Heralds. Kind of defeats the purpose of the Thanos quest.

Sr J-Bieb
It just shows how beastly Thanos is.

Rage.Of.Olympus
She got the amp because Champion spent a couple of months teaching her how to use it before she went after She-Hulk.He himself would have to have been knowledgable if he tought her I dont think just anybody that picked it up would get that kinda amp.

Oh okay, that I can understand. It's unfortunately been a while since I read the run -a fun and interesting run by Slott- and I'm not familiar with the details.

Is it just me or was Starlin's Champion unusually dumb? Not long ago I was reading his interaction with Earth and from what I remember of Slott's run, he was intelligent, skilled etc. Under Starlin all I remember was him being a slightly smarter Hulk.

That's what it did. Starlin had Champion taking shots from Thanos to no real effect. He had the severely inconsistant Drax one shot amped Champion that Surfer had trouble with. Making Thor able to take on Thanos, etc.

And anyone who thinks Hulk can beat that Thor is really lacking in the brain aspect. Hell, Thor had better feats that arc without the gem than Hulk had during that whole arc.

Unfortunately I don't remember the specifics. Was Drax inconsistent? I'm just curious. I think Starlin was the only one who used him and every fight I read had him coming out looking beastly barring Blood and Thunder. Even without the Gem, he came out looking tough against Firelord and Surfer. Was he ever punked by someone significantly less powerful?

I honestly do not believe Thor needs a large amp to hold his own against the Titan and it doesn't make much sense to me based on the Thanos/Thor interactions I've read from Starlin. Course, opinions change but whatever. If Thor received an amp anywhere near as big as Titania did though, I'd expect him to put a hole through Thanos' face. But apparently she received training so I'm cool with it.

Sr J-Bieb
Unfortunately I don't remember the specifics. Was Drax inconsistent? I'm curious because I think Starlin was the only one who used him and every fight I read had him coming out looking beastly barring Blood and Thunder.

I honestly do not believe Thor needs a large amp to hold his own against the Titan and it doesn't make much sense to me based on the Thanos/Thor interactions Starlin wrote. Drax stalemated Prof Hulk with the gem (IIRC). Maxam matched him a couple times, etc. He was either vastly more powerful, or weaker than he was without the gem... while he had the gem.

You're a Thor fan though. That's to be expected. Evidenced by you trying to downplay the gem amps.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Drax stalemated Prof Hulk with the gem (IIRC). Maxam matched him a couple timea, etc.

You're a Thor fan though. That's to be expected. Evidenced by you trying to downplay the gem amps.

Was it the Merged Hulk with or without the Savage Banner limitation? That's a huge difference. I remember the fight, it was some sort of a commotion in front of a store or some such. Don't remember the specifics.

IIRC it was made clear that Maxam was a heavy hitter in the Hulk's class -confirmed in his bout with Hercules- and was only on par with a non adrenaline pushed Drax. I have no idea why it was worded that way but I'm guessing Maxam was on the level of a Drax not utilizing the Gem.

I guess. I just wasn't sure what you guys were arguing. If you think Thor got a boost as big as Titania, I call absolute bullshit. If you think Thor was amped, that I can agree with. I just don't think it was large. Thanos would win eventually, but Thor would give him a run for his money without the Gem. Imho based on what I've read of their interactions. Surfer would get ass raped by the Titan though. Not really sure why he's so laughably useless against Thanos, but whatever.

Sr J-Bieb
Was it the Merged Hulk with or without the Savage Banner limitation? That's a huge difference. I remember the fight, it was some sort of a commotion in front of a store or some such. Don't remember the specifics.

IIRC it was made clear that Maxam was Hulk class and was only on par with a non adrenaline Drax. I have no idea why it was worded that way but I'm guessing Maxam was on par with a Drax not utilizing the Gem.

I guess. I just wasn't sure what you guys were arguing. If you think Thor got a boost as big as Titania, I call absolute bullshit. If you think Thor was amped, that I can agree with. I just don't think it was large. Thanos would win eventually, but Thor would give him a run for his money without the Gem. Imho based on what I've read of their interactions. Surfer would get ass raped by the Titan though. Not really sure why he's so laughably useless against Thanos, but whatever. All I remember was that Drax was written down tremendously.

Maxam actually has a 'win' over Drax.

He got a significant boost like everyone else who has ever held the gem has, just not on her boost level.
Surfer does have a feat where he manages to do what Thor has ever done to Thanos outside the IG series where Thanos was playing with the heroes if that counts... IE trading a blow with him.

carver9

IIRC it was made clear that Maxam was a heavy hitter in the Hulk's class -confirmed in his bout with Hercules- and was only on par with a non adrenaline pushed Drax. I have no idea why it was worded that way but I'm guessing Maxam was on the level of a Drax not utilizing the Gem.

I guess. I just wasn't sure what you guys were arguing. If you think Thor got a boost as big as Titania, I call absolute bullshit. If you think Thor was amped, that I can agree with. I just don't think it was large. Thanos would win eventually, but Thor would give him a run for his money without the Gem. Imho based on what I've read of their interactions. Surfer would get ass raped by the Titan though. Not really sure why he's so laughably useless against Thanos, but whatever.

It was Professor Hulk.

h1a8
First of all I would like to explain to you who just jump kicked Titania that was amp She-hulk who lifted Things maximum weight with one hand who threw a arm wrestling match with Hercules who was given his all while wearing a suit to restrict her strength and not even trying.The idea that you think on one leg that Titania could no sell an attack from her is moronic.

This is who Titania fought in this arc and not only did she beat them all down but none of their attack effected her.If this was Titania with her natural durability powergem or not she would have been shit stomp in the first couple of seconds

http://thumbnails13.imagebam.com/13346/c9a866133454505.jpg http://thumbnails20.imagebam.com/13346/d302ca133454508.jpg
http://thumbnails40.imagebam.com/13346/0625e5133454742.jpg

I don't care if TOAA jump kicked her. The fact that she didn't fly backwards shows that she braced. Durability doesn't always keep someone from flying backwards. Otherwise Juggernaut and many other characters would have never been hit or thrown backwards.
Even Thanos has been knocked around before. Hell Drax and Thor with the PG was getting there ass knocked around too. Thus Titania braced like I said.

Also with the scans you just posted, Titania only got zapped by one attack and is being bubbled by invisible woman. This doesn't prove that her durability is amped. But no need to prove it as I conceded that it does increase it a little bit.

Fifthchild
Between WWHs healing and the power gem this is a good long fight. If the gem is dislodged, as it oh so conveniently was for Thor against Drax, then he goes down hard.

SuperiorTech
I don't care if TOAA jump kicked her. The fact that she didn't fly backwards shows that she braced. Durability doesn't always keep someone from flying backwards. Otherwise Juggernaut and many other characters would have never been hit or thrown backwards.
Even Thanos has been knocked around before. Hell Drax and Thor with the PG was getting there ass knocked around too. Thus Titania braced like I said.

Also with the scans you just posted, Titania only got zapped by one attack and is being bubbled by invisible woman. This doesn't prove that her durability is amped. But no need to prove it as I conceded that it does increase it a little bit.

Your a moron plain and simple Titania was spent months training how to use the power gem with Champion she had full knowledge on how to use it. Drax and Thor would only subconsciously tap into the gems power One was a complete moron and the other was out of his mind at the time he had the gem no comparison can be made between the them.What was shown here was the difference between someone who was knew how to use the gem and could tap into it at will and someone who simply had the gem or was tapping into it subconsciously.

Tell you what if it happens all the time why don't you post something comparable all these times that people braced and took attacks while on one leg cause it should be common I mean it is the way to do it right not worrying about balance or your center of gravity go ahead post them.

SuperiorTech
Titania does not have the durability to completely no sell shots from a normal Jen much less an amp version while on one leg.
http://thumbnails34.imagebam.com/13351/fb7f2e133505726.jpg http://thumbnails35.imagebam.com/13351/c38e2b133505730.jpg http://thumbnails34.imagebam.com/13351/635567133505731.jpg http://thumbnails29.imagebam.com/13351/08357d133505737.jpg http://thumbnails38.imagebam.com/13351/73dc72133505738.jpg http://thumbnails41.imagebam.com/13351/2ea6dd133505740.jpg

TheHulk
I say Hulk Barely AND I MEAN DARN BARELY!!

Stoic
Not sure if anyone realized this, but WW Hulk and the Hulk of issue 634 are both the same guy.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Stoic
Not sure if anyone realized this, but WW Hulk and the Hulk of issue 634 are both the same guy. I know,I mean seriously he needs to get angry to get Worldbreaker and hulk had no reason to get angry when he faced betty but maybe the wishing well allowed him To do so..but hey if the wishing well could not get rid of The Hulk who knows whether the wishing well effects him physically??maybe The Hulk from 634 is the none holding back WORLD WAR HULK. So it's actually puts this question when hulk said he was no longer holding back and fighting Betty..was that Worldbreaker or World War?? If it is World War Hulk than how powerful Is the gap bewteen All out World War Hulk to Worldbreaker Hulk...

The Sorrow
Originally posted by TheHulk
I know,I mean seriously he needs to get angry to get Worldbreaker and hulk had no reason to get angry when he faced betty but maybe the wishing well allowed him To do so..but hey if the wishing well could not get rid of The Hulk who knows whether the wishing well effects him physically??maybe The Hulk from 634 is the none holding back WORLD WAR HULK. So it's actually puts this question when hulk said he was no longer holding back and fighting Betty..was that Worldbreaker or World War?? If it is World War Hulk than how powerful Is the gap bewteen All out World War Hulk to Worldbreaker Hulk...
The wishing well had nothing to do with his power level, throughout Heart of The Monster it was stated several times the Hulk was finally cutting loose and unleashing his true power.

World War Hulk is the event written by Greg Pak, it's not a different incarnation. The Hulk that exists today was created by Peter David in Incredible Hulk #460 (post Heroes Reborn) and is very similar to the Banner-less version running around after Onslaughts defeat.

"WWH" and the "World Breaker" are the same incarnation. Hope this helps smile

Nihilist
Thor beats Hulk to death at his own game

TheHulk
Originally posted by The Sorrow
The wishing well had nothing to do with his power level, throughout Heart of The Monster it was stated several times the Hulk was finally cutting loose and unleashing his true power.

World War Hulk is the event written by Greg Pak, it's not a different incarnation. The Hulk that exists today was created by Peter David in Incredible Hulk #460 (post Heroes Reborn) and is very similar to the Banner-less version running around after Onslaughts defeat.

"WWH" and the "World Breaker" are the same incarnation. Hope this helps smile i know they are the same "Worldbreaker"is just something we use to describe the one who almost sank the eastern seaboard,cause it's actually a big power gap between WWH and WBH..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.