Swamp Thing vs Darksied

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
One of the best characters in D.C. vs possibly the best. Is Swampy on his level?

Prep-Man
Yes, And I think I already posted this.

long pig
Did not. :P

Prep-Man
You just faked me out! Swamp Thing wins this.

long pig
You hadda go and bust my bubble. So I had less than ten seconds. I had to edit quick. laughing out loud SW can handle a OB?

Diesldude
Finally a thread not based on Superman Vs Thanos thread. Does ST have the white ring?

I think DS takes this.

long pig
laughing out loud I love Thanos, but some of these guys act like you kicked thier mother in the clit if you think he loses.

YoungGunna
Darkseid

Diesldude
Originally posted by long pig
laughing out loud I love Thanos, but some of these guys act like you kicked thier mother in the clit if you think he loses.

laughing out loud man you are on a roll today.

Batman-Prime
Dariseid for the win imo.

Johnny Demonic
If the contest takes place where any type of vegetation exists, Darkseid goes down hard and fast.

long pig
Exactly how much more powerful is ST now than he was in 2002? That's when I stopped reading him. He was uber, but not this uber.

Prep-Man
ST is the protector of the earth. He has the white light, right? Nothing DS can do.

Endless Mike
I made this thread already

AsbestosFlaygon
Depends on which versions.

Swamp Thing at his peak was God Swamp Thing. That version would beat ANY version of Darkseid with a mere thought.

Current versions, True Darkseid curbstomps.

cdtm
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Depends on which versions.

Swamp Thing at his peak was God Swamp Thing. That version would beat ANY version of Darkseid with a mere thought.

Current versions, True Darkseid curbstomps.

Swamp God isn't current, is it?

If this was standard Earth Elemental Swamp Thing, I think DS could take him, considering a GL managed to contain his essence. DS did the same with Cyborg Superman.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by cdtm
Swamp God isn't current, is it?
Current Swamp Thing is a WL.

hateallmen
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.