Illuminati vs. Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
Ill really be looking forward to reading you guys responses' b/c this match is as crazy as it gets.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati_(comics) (Iron man, Mr. Fantastic, Dr. strange, Namor, Black bolt, Professor X, )

vs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justice_League (Superman, Batman, Green lantern (kyle), Wonder woman, Martian manhunter, flash)

Scarlet315
One more thing...Both scenarios
1. No prep
2. 1 day prep

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Scarlet315
Ill really be looking forward to reading you guys responses' b/c this match is as crazy as it gets.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati_(comics) (Iron man, Mr. Fantastic, Dr. strange, Namor, Black bolt, Professor X, )

vs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justice_League (Superman, Batman, Green lantern (kyle), Wonder woman, Martian manhunter, flash)

does illuminati get their gems?

If not the Illuminati is out gunned and will lose unless Strange of Prof X do something crazy.

Parmaniac
1. No prep
2. 1 day prep

1. JLA stomp
2. Illuminati stomp

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Parmaniac

2. Illuminati stomp

no

You forgot BATGOD!

Scarlet315
Originally posted by Lord Feron
does illuminati get their gems?

If not the Illuminati is out gunned and will lose unless Strange of Prof X do something crazy.

Oh man good question...But if i do then it is definetly a no win situation for the league, in my opinion. Although another scenario if i had thought of it before would be the league each member with a motherbox and the illuminati each with their respected gems.

Bentley
One day of prep against Reed and Dr. Strange. Batman has homework to do.

Scarlet315
Originally posted by Bentley
One day of prep against Reed and Dr. Strange. Batman has homework to do. laughing truth

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Bentley
One day of prep against Reed and Dr. Strange. Batman has homework to do.

Batman is prepped for god and with the power he has on his team, the speed etc. one day is more then enough!!!! smokin'

Scarlet315
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Batman is prepped for god and with the power he has on his team, the speed etc. one day is more then enough!!!! smokin'

Man in a way i can't argue with that even though i am a marvel fan...an idea not so far fetched is if batman created a magneto type helmet for the league to block prof. x's abilities, but he still has to tend to Strange and the man is a beast. I know someone might mention the time bats created a suit for supes that negated all magic attacks, but again strange is a beast and a half.

Parmaniac
The Illuminati got the infiniity gems back except one, which was given to Captain America.

EDIT: They give all gems to one member and Reed, Stark and Strange create shit that shields all members while the one with the gems solos.

Scarlet315
The Illuminati got the infiniity gems back except one, which was given to Captain America.

EDIT: They give all gems to one member and Reed, Stark and Strange create shit that shields all members while the one with the gems solos.

That's another good point. I'm underestimating stark. He could just as well develop the element kryptonite and then the rest of the league is easy pickins.

Lord Feron

which one was given to the captain?

inimalist
which one was given to the captain?

if only it were the captain

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/104819-82080-the-captain.jpg

Hyperion Prime
Jla in both scenarios.

Parmaniac
which one was given to the captain? Time
That's another good point. I'm underestimating stark. He could just as well develop the element kryptonite and then the rest of the league is easy pickins. AFAIK K-nite isn't an element when Luthor tried to copy it his analysis listed what k-nite consists of his copy was imperfect cause a certain element was missing (and unknown). But he wouldn't need to artificially create it they have the realility gem and can just let it appear out of nothingness.

YoungGunna
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Jla in both scenarios.

Agreed, Strange is there only real threat

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Jla in both scenarios.

Really think the JLA can out prep the Illuminati? Crazy yo!

Batman-Prime
Really think the JLA can out prep the Illuminati? Crazy yo!

WWH whistle

And it is just one day, one freaking day...
Bats can say: "hey Flash, Supes I need this and i want it built within the next 3 seconds, so move bitches!"

Prep-Man
JLA
Toss up.

Sin I AM
hmmmmm Illuminati, Bruce is good, but he aint that good

Lord Feron
WWH whistle

And it is just one day, one freaking day...
Bats can say: "hey Flash, Supes I need this and i want it built within the next 3 seconds, so move bitches!"

Strange summons the powers of some crazy ass demon from another dimension, stark well he makes some tweaks to all the crazy shit he has already, and well Reed takes something out of hiw "Win" closet.

Parmaniac
Are we using the Illuminati when Black Bolt was still in and Strange was SS? If so it's spite cause then they can form the entire IG cause they were in possession of all gems. Only in the prep scenario of course.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Sin I AM
hmmmmm Illuminati, Bruce is good, but he aint that good

Bruce is better and the Illuminati aren't that good!

Sin I AM
Bruce is better and the Illuminati aren't that good!

so lemme make sure we are crystal...........You believe Bruce with prep is > Reed, Tony, Strange, and Charles?

Batman-Prime
so lemme make sure we are crystal...........You believe Bruce with prep is > Reed, Tony, Strange, and Charles?

Not in general, no. But 1 day... and he has the Team to make anything possible in one day imho.

Robin Dc
Not in general, no. But 1 day... and he has the Team to make anything possible in one day imho. Yeah I think that JLA would be more prepared offensively while the illuminati would be more prepared tech wise

Placidity
JLA

Batman's prep is for Flash to blitz everyone at faster than light speed at go, and for Wonder Woman to make him a sandwich.

Or maybe he just takes the power ring, lets Flash give him a superspeed boost and tells the others to sit back and watch how its done.

Sin I AM
lol you guys are seriously lowballing here the batman wankeage is going too far. Classic strange and Reed withprep is far greater than this incarnation of the league...let alone batman. Spped is not going to be a deciding factor against a mage of this caliber

Placidity
what sort of prep are we talking about here? Battle prep or do whatever the hell we want prep? Are they allowed to take things to the fight etc?

Oh and speed definitely going to be one deciding factor, almost always is.

Placidity
ok found it:

So it appears just battle prep by default. So Reed, Stark ain't doing nothing. Also it states forcefields cannot be setup before the battle begins. So yea, Flash is going to kill them all before they (Strange) can react.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Placidity
ok found it:

So it appears just battle prep by default. So Reed, Stark ain't doing nothing. Also it states forcefields cannot be setup before the battle begins. So yea, Flash is going to kill them all before they (Strange) can react.

UNLESS the op states otherwise............so your point is invalid

Placidity
UNLESS the op states otherwise............so your point is invalid

Um yea, and when did OP specify prep other than what the rules define prep as? Point not invalid.

Black bolt z

EDIT: They give all gems to one member and Reed, Stark and Strange create shit that shields all members while the one with the gems solos. How many of the gems can be used in unison? Didn't the hood use 3 or something?

Black bolt z
1: I'm going to say JLA
2: Illuminati and HARD.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Placidity
Um yea, and when did OP specify prep other than what the rules define prep as? Point not invalid.

1. No prep
2. 1 day prep

i wasnt talking about the first scenario anyway........because without prep its spite, since on KMC everyone blitzes from jump

Scarlet315
lol you guys are seriously lowballing here the batman wankeage is going too far. Classic strange and Reed withprep is far greater than this incarnation of the league...let alone batman. Spped is not going to be a deciding factor against a mage of this caliber

Man i have to agree with you there regarding prep, not to mention Stark, these guys got the brains to back their awesome brawn.

SquallX
Superman and the Miracle Machine says hello and goodbye.

thanos-prime
with gems illuminati w/o Justice league

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.