Randy Savage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Jello
So I was never a wrestling fan but I remember this guy's commercials for slim jim, his rap album, and just his general presence on the television for much of my childhood and even into my teenage years. Can't help but be sad reading the report that he unfortunately had a heart attack while driving and crashed. Another piece of the childhood puzzle gets so wet it doesn't fit in with the other pieces anymore. I'll miss ya Randy.

Bardock42
Macho Man died!!?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Omega Vision
Damn

Rogue Jedi
I bet I know what his last words were.

chomperx9
That sucks man, he was one of the best in WWE History.

BruceSkywalker
R.I.P..

PXTagE7BtRU

ywQ2EnGWvAs

Lucius
I didn't know this person existed until I learned of his death.

YoungGunna
Rest In Peace

Lord Lucien
I guess Bonesaw wasn't ready...

Prep-Man
RIP.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Lucius
I didn't know this person existed until I learned of his death. Awesome

Rapture is taking its course

BackFire
I will eat a Slim Jim tonight in his honor.

Ban Mido
I actually do a pretty decent impression of him and have been doing it for awhile so a lot of my friends got into him and then when we all heard this we were pretty shocked. In memory of him I made sure I now have "Randy Savage" in my gamer tag haha...if the world ended up ending tomorrow I would hope it would be due to Macho Man elbow dropping the Earth into the sun..

Impediment
Hulk Hogan should have died first since he sold his soul to reality tv.

Tha C-Master
I just heard about it from Torrie. Man time has flown, I remember watching him in the ring.

Darth Jello
I just realized that he and El Duce from the Mentors have the same voice.

Quiero Mota
Wouldn't the Movie Star/Celeb or Sports forum be more fitting for this thread?

StyleTime
RIP Savage.

I still remember doing impressions of him in elementary school.

jaden101
When I was looking at the forum this thread was directly above the Bin Laden one...My eyes went wonky and I read it as "Randy Bin Laden"....I laughed.

Impediment
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Wouldn't the Movie Star/Celeb or Sports forum be more fitting for this thread?

Yep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.