Neo vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Wolverine finds himself in the Matrix, but he still has the ability to use his powers. He faces Neo and believes he is an enemy. Who wins the battle?

NemeBro
Neo, assuming this is after he becomes the One, knocks Wolverine through a couple dozen buildings, knocking him out at least.

Rogue Jedi
Mhm.

KingD19
Even after he'd become the one, he was still fighting the mirovingians werewolves and goons like a regular guy. That's within wolverines range, and his hf/adamantium evens the playing field

NemeBro
If by "like a regular guy" you mean he pretty handily demolished them completely and utterly.

Also, Neo at the end of the movies is stronger than he was when he was relatively "new" at being the One, he became faster when he needed to save Trinity, and him and Smith clashing creating friggin sonic booms the size of the city.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by KingD19
Even after he'd become the one, he was still fighting the mirovingians werewolves and goons like a regular guy. That's within wolverines range, and his hf/adamantium evens the playing field Neo vs Wolvie on an even playing field? Possible? laughing

Mindship
Neo don't need no stinkin' Matrix. If he can make all those sentinels explode in real-time just by sticking out his hand, Wolverine goes the way of Rorschach...well, except for the adamantium bones remaining.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Mindship
Neo don't need no stinkin' Matrix. If he can make all those sentinels explode in real-time just by sticking out his hand, Wolverine goes the way of Rorschach...well, except for the adamantium bones remaining.

Neo could only do that to those sentinels because they were connected to the Matrix.

And the only ones that exploded were the ones that were designed to explode.

Impediment
I'm gonna have to go with Neo.

Yeah.

BruceSkywalker
The One remains supreme hear

Zack Fair
Neo for the epic curbstomp.

YoungGunna
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Neo for the epic curbstomp.

dadudemon
Wolverine wins because someone has to be the non-conformist fanboy around here. ha-son

lol, jk.

Then end. 1234

Johnny Demonic
If it's in the Matrix, Neo wins cause there is no adamantium.

Rogue Jedi
...........Say that to Dominic.

dadudemon
Here's my approach to the MVF:

For the sake of having any type of MVF thread, all MVF threads take place in a neutral Matrix that preserves each respective character's powers in accordance to the OP. This is true for every single MVF thread.

Therefore, when someone posts things like, "If it's in the Matrix, Neo wins cause there is no adamantium" they lack the fundemental imagination to understand what a Movie Versus Thread even represents. If you cannot think beyond extremely linear contructs, there is no point to an MVF.

Rogue Jedi
Aaaaaaaaaaand logic prevails.

FrothByte
Even if wolverine still has his adamantium and healing fator inside the matrix, Neo stomps him.

I don't even think Neo can be killed inside the matrix, I mean he was already shot in part 1. He can dodge automatic gun fire, and then he just plains out stops bullets later on... and there was this part where he blocked a full sword swing with just his hand, and all it got him was a scratch.

the ninjak
I think the idea of this thread may have been if Logan's claws can even pierce Neo beyond a small cut.

dadudemon
Originally posted by the ninjak
I think the idea of this thread may have been if Logan's claws can even pierce Neo beyond a small cut.

Since, what appeared to be a general sword, a blade cut his hand when he blocked it, adamantium should work just fine.

I think Neo is far to fast for Wolvie.

Utrigita
Originally posted by NemeBro
Neo, assuming this is after he becomes the One, knocks Wolverine through a couple dozen buildings, knocking him out at least.

Impediment
Originally posted by dadudemon
Here's my approach to the MVF:

For the sake of having any type of MVF thread, all MVF threads take place in a neutral Matrix that preserves each respective character's powers in accordance to the OP. This is true for every single MVF thread.

Therefore, when someone posts things like, "If it's in the Matrix, Neo wins cause there is no adamantium" they lack the fundemental imagination to understand what a Movie Versus Thread even represents. If you cannot think beyond extremely linear contructs, there is no point to an MVF.

Tell that to srankmissingnin who made this thread after I countered his logic.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Impediment
Tell that to srankmissingnin who made this thread after I countered his logic.

Well...that thread is full of massive butthurt.

I'm quite sure most of the other mods would have closed the thread and issued a warning. Again, Matt for admin. I am not even kidding. no expression

Darth Martin
Neo. Far more powerful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.