8th Day Juggernaut & War Hulk Vs PC Shaggy Man & Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Which team?

Hyperion Prime
Is this DOS Doomsday? This is a good fight!!!!

I think 8th Day Juggernaut is the toughest on team 1. he would be the one who would have to go up against Shaggy Man.

War Hulk with his Celestial tech would be more than enough for Doomsday.

I think Hulk would take out Doomsday by pure tech and strength. I think he can physically beat Doomsday as this version of Hulk is stronger than Superman. If he dosen't beat him he has no way of Bfr unless he throws him into outerspace.

Now Juggernaut and Hulk can team up on Shaggy Man. I don't think they can beat Shaggy Man, but I don't think he can beat them either. He maybe able to bring down the Hulk, but he will be too busy getting pounded by Juggs.

I think it comes down to Juggs vs Shaggy Man. Eternal Stalemate or someone some how BFRs the other.

Prep-Man
Whichever DD you want.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Whichever DD you want.

That completly changes everything. If it's HP Doomsday then it's HP Doomsday and Shaggy Man vs 8th Day Juggernaut forever. War Hulk isn't beating HP Doomsday.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.