DC High Heralds vs Marvel High Heralds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Marvel High Heralds

Surfer
Thor
Bill
Gladiator
Black Bolt

vs

Superman
Orion
Captain Marvel (regular Marvel...no shazam)
Kyle
Wonder Woman

Who wins?

Black bolt z
Wonder Woman is HH?

And slight edge to team marvel.

And where is Batman carver sneer? Bada will be displeased.

YoungGunna
DC

iceman24567
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Wonder Woman is HH?

And slight edge to team marvel.

And where is Batman carver sneer? Bada will be displeased. Shes near that level her and Blackbolt are at the bottom of the barrel here

Hyperion Prime
Orion and Captain Marvel put team 2 over the top. DC wins

YoungGunna
Originally posted by iceman24567
Shes near that level her and Blackbolt are at the bottom of the barrel here

How is Wonder Woman near bottom unless were talking about current WW

iceman24567
Originally posted by YoungGunna
How is Wonder Woman near bottom unless were talking about current WW Classic Wonder Woman is at the bottom her gear only takes her so far brah

Q99
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Wonder Woman is HH?

Yep. Classic WW is regularly portrayed as near-even to even with other HHs, and has trans to low skyfather foes in her rogue's gallery.

Nearer the bottom of High Herald. I.e. the super-high rank that only the strongest are in. That's not a bad place to be.

YoungGunna
I think Classic WW could take Gladiator and is even with Bill and Thor

iceman24567
I think Classic WW could take Gladiator and is even with Bill and Thor Bill and Thor have a strength and durability edge her speed would keep her in the game but both Thor and Bill are more powerful than her easily

YoungGunna
Bill and Thor have a strength and durability edge her speed would keep her in the game but both Thor and Bill are more powerful than her easily
Don't Agree

Q99
I think the team that wins will be the one with the best tacticians and the one that acts most like a unit.

iceman24567
Don't Agree Good for you facts are facts no expression

iceman24567
Originally posted by Q99
I think the team that wins will be the one with the best tacticians and the one that acts most like a unit. Agrees team one may be overall slighty more powerful but it wont be the deciding factor

YoungGunna
Good for you facts are facts no expression
Don't talk to me like I'm some chump Classic WW was in the same league as Superman who beat Thor who is stronger than Bill

She is also stated to be stronger than Capt Marvel and Supergirl also

Q99
Don't talk to me like I'm some chump Classic WW was in the same league as Superman who beat Thor who is stronger than Bill

Thor didn't use most of his powers in that fight.

You could get into a huuuuge debate on Superman vs Thor if you wanted to, but I recommend against it smile

Personally I rate the two as rather even.

iceman24567

She is also stated to be stronger than Capt Marvel and Supergirl also Well if the shoe fits....Using crossovers and abc logic.... well if the shoe fits....

YoungGunna
Originally posted by Q99
Thor didn't use most of his powers in that fight.

You could get into a huuuuge debate on Superman vs Thor if you wanted to, but I recommend against it smile

Personally I rate the two as rather even.
Thanks for the advice

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Q99
Yep. Classic WW is regularly portrayed as near-even to even with other HHs, and has trans to low skyfather foes in her rogue's gallery.

Nearer the bottom of High Herald. I.e. the super-high rank that only the strongest are in. That's not a bad place to be.
I think she's on the upper end of Mid Herald personally.

Like when I think of a Mid Herald I think of Wonder Woman, Magneto, and Black Bolt.

Don Corleone
LOL at 1 fight between Thor and Supes, in a cross-over, being any indicator as to who would take a majority . I have to say the level of debate here sometimes is ( ghetto).

byrdgang21
What Carver...no Hulk?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Omega Vision

Like when I think of a Mid Herald I think of Wonder Woman, Magneto, and Black Bolt. thumb up and Iceman?

Hyperion Prime
Wonder Woman is not a high herald. She is mid-herald at best. She is not in the same league as Orion or Superman.

celeyhyga17

Like when I think of a Mid Herald I think of Wonder Woman, Magneto, and Black Bolt.

yeah... her toys easily put her on the upper end of Mid H....

YoungGunna
Originally posted by Don Corleone
LOL at 1 fight between Thor and Supes, in a cross-over, being any indicator as to who would take a majority . I have to say the level of debate here sometimes is ( ghetto).
I dont know how to take that last statement

iceman24567
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
yeah... her toys easily put her on the upper end of Mid H.... Yup

YoungGunna
Check out her wiki page she is definitely higher than Gladiator and Black Bolt

Hyperion Prime
Check out her wiki page she is definitely higher than Gladiator and Black Bolt

If you go by on panel feats she is higher than Black Bolt, but =< than Gladiator

YoungGunna
Gladiator loses to lesser beings too much for him to be equal to WW

ares834
Gladiator and BB are weak links... DC wins.

iceman24567
Check out her wiki page she is definitely higher than Gladiator and Black Bolt Wiki, crossovers and abc logic. You gotta come better than that son no expression

YoungGunna
Wiki, crossovers and abc logic. You gotta come better than that son no expression
Just chill with the insults bro

iceman24567
Just chill with the insults bro What insults? Why so emotional? Im pointing out what your wrong

YoungGunna
Wiki, crossovers and abc logic. You gotta come better than that son no expression
What makes your petty arguments better than mines you proved nothing

YoungGunna
What insults? Why so emotional? Im pointing out what your wrong

iceman24567
What makes your petty arguments better than mines you proved nothing I never tried to really but I also didnt try using wiki, crossovers and abc logic to "help" no expression

celeyhyga17
What insults? Why so emotional? Im pointing out what your wrong

why u gotta be a jerk?????

stick out tongue

carver9
IMO she is high Herald just like Black Bolt. She was holding back while fighting a Superman that was going all out.AND he was amped. She then stalemate Amazo... an Amazo who took out the JLA. She also stalemated an amped Konvikt and a weaker version of Konvikt was crushing the JLA.

Wonder Woman is clearly HH.

iceman24567
why u gotta be a jerk?????

stick out tongue Because it makes you hot and bothered duh

YoungGunna
I never tried to really but I also didnt try using wiki, crossovers and abc logic to "help" no expression
Yea but mines were facts your stating personal opinions and calling me wrong

YoungGunna
Originally posted by carver9
IMO she is high Herald just like Black Bolt. She was holding back while fighting a Superman that was going all out.AND he was amped. She then stalemate Amazo... an Amazo who took out the JLA. She also stalemated an amped Konvikt and a weaker version of Konvikt was crushing the JLA.

Thank you she also beat DCs Ares

Hyperion Prime

No she is not. Her Lasso, Tiara, Axe Tennis shoes, coat and pants and all that other b.s. make her look better than she actually is.

Hell......if superman wanted to he could destroy her.

YoungGunna
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
No she is not. Her Lasso, Tiara, Axe Tennis shoes, coat and pants and all that other b.s. make her look better than she actually is.

Thats defiantly an opinion

iceman24567
Yea but mines were facts your stating personal opinions and calling me wrong This is when I do myself a favor and ignore your ghetto posts

carver9

Ok... first thing you don't even know about 90% of the characters mentioned on KMC and then you ADMITTED that you don't like the character.

Superman can destroy her easily huh? Why didn't he destroy her when he was control by Max Lord to kill her AND THEN he had a sun amp but he still was unable to drop her and she was holding back?

Get your facts straight. Wonder Woman is a high Herald. Her feats against HH proves this. Now go find a Hulk thread to spam.

YoungGunna
This is when I do myself a favor and ignore your ghetto posts
You sound stupid and racist to be perfectly honest

carver9
Thats defiantly an opinion

Even though she is HH, she isn't beating Superman or Gladiator for a majority... so all in all, I disagree with her taking out Glads.

Hyperion Prime
Ok... first thing you don't even know about 90% of the characters mentioned on KMC and then you ADMITTED that you don't like the character.

Superman can destroy her easily huh? Why didn't he destroy her when he was control by Max Lord to kill her AND THEN he had a sun amp but he still was unable to drop her and she was holding back?

Get your facts straight. Wonder Woman is a high Herald. Her feats against HH proves this. Now go find a Hulk thread to spam.

Boy I have been reading comic books way longer than you. Just because I don't like a character dosen't mean I can't have an opinion. If you would quit making dumb ass Hulk threads I would not have anything to "spam"

Stop being a baby.

YoungGunna
Even though she is HH, she isn't beating Superman or Gladiator for a majority... so all in all, I disagree with her taking out Glads.
Glads low showings always jumped out to me more than his high ones thats all

iceman24567
You sound stupid and racist to be perfectly honest Stupid maybe but calling your posts ghetto= racist?

Get your facts straight. Wonder Woman is a high Herald. Her feats against HH proves this. Now go find a Hulk thread to spam. I have read my fair share of Wonder Woman and she is barely high herald at BEST Superman is a top of the food chain high herald+ at BEST big difference imo

YoungGunna
Stupid maybe but calling your posts ghetto= racist?
I have read my fair share of Wonder Woman and she is barely high herald at BEST Superman is a top of the food chain high herald+ at BEST big difference imo
Im a black man from the ghetto don't like you referring to it as all negative

Batman-Prime
Marvel High Heralds

Surfer
Thor
Bill
Gladiator
Black Bolt

vs

Superman
Orion
Kyle
Wonder Woman

Who wins?

Actually a good one.

Surfer vs Superman = 50/50
Thor vs Orion = 50/50 (Orion wouldn't use his speed advantage and Thor his more exotic powers, it would be a fight of honour)
BRB vs Kye = 50/50
Gladiator vs CM = 50/50 or CM
BB vs WW = 30/70

though in a Team fight I could see BB being a deciding factor, his shout could do more Damage to Superman because of his rather sensitive hearing and while he might be not as fast as he needs to be, his attack has quite a good area of effect. So I think a 50/50 in a Team fight would be quite accurate.

Hyperion Prime
I have read my fair share of Wonder Woman and she is barely high herald at BEST Superman is a top of the food chain high herald+ at BEST big difference imo

I know I shouldn't but in, but calling someone who is black, post ghetto could kind of be looked at as racist. It dosen't bother me, but some people it does.

celeyhyga17
You sound stupid and racist to be perfectly honest

thats why they call him iceman..

i'm sorry it was out there in the open....

stick out tongue

carver9

I agree.

At BEST Superman is top of the chain High Herald and I would say Surfer at average is top of the chain High Herald. I would say AT BEST that Wondy is HH and I could see why some people think she is mid. I see it like this, Wondy can give any being Superman has fought and done well against the same show and some of the people she would do better because of her magic resistance.

YoungGunna
I know I shouldn't but in, but calling someone who is black, post ghetto could kind of be looked at as racist. It dosen't bother me, but some people it does.
It bothers me, alot

iceman24567
I know I shouldn't but in, but calling someone who is black, post ghetto could kind of be looked at as racist. It dosen't bother me, but some people it does. Considering im black and didnt really care of his race one way or the other not sure how its racist but....whatver
thats why they call him iceman..

i'm sorry it was out there in the open....

stick out tongue Your so cute clap

carver9
Glads low showings always jumped out to me more than his high ones thats all

Wonder Woman low showings is worse.

Hyperion Prime
Considering im black and didnt really care of his race ome way or the other not sure how its racist but....whatver
Your so cute clap

Wait a minute is this whole board black?

There are alot of black people here

iceman24567
Wonder Woman low showings is worse. Dont bring up bullets erm

YoungGunna
Wonder Woman low showings is worse.
I know but her higher ones stick out more to me than her low ones IMO

carver9
Dont bring up bullets erm

Sure was or Deathstroke or her latest showing against Batman.

YoungGunna
Considering im black and didnt really care of his race one way or the other not sure how its racist but....whatver
Your so cute clap
Whatever man I'm over it

carver9
I know but her higher ones stick out more to me than her low ones IMO

But Gladiator doesn't have any low showings but 2... the rest are beastly. Gladiator has ran through people that would give Wondy hell.

YoungGunna
Just curious but could you name a few

carver9
Just curious but could you name a few

Yes...

He one shotted Black Bolt during their last encounter... he took out the entire Nova corp, one shotted a Skrull that was empowered by Earth heros... one shotted Vulcan... one shotted 2 Phoenix... one shotted Deathbird... one shotted Crusher... ran through Masterson... broke Hyperion neck... ran through Wonderman...toyed with Nova. One shotted Rachel.

The list goes on. Wonder Woman is powerful but she can not run through the people that Gladiator has ran through as easily as he did. Hell, during the fight between him and Masterson, his first punch on him almost knocked his a** out.

iceman24567
He did not oneshot Blackbolt

YoungGunna
Yes...

He one shotted Black Bolt during their last encounter... he took out the entire Nova corp, one shotted a Skrull that was empowered by Earth heros... one shotted Vulcan... one shotted 2 Phoenix... one shotted Deathbird... one shotted Crusher... ran through Masterson... broke Hyperion neck... ran through Wonderman...toyed with Nova. One shotted Rachel.

The list goes on. Wonder Woman is powerful but she can not run through the people that Gladiator has ran through as easily as he did. Hell, during the fight between him and Masterson, his first punch on him almost knocked his a** out.
Wasnt Vulcan beating Glads down till he got that stupid shot in

celeyhyga17
Yes...

holy crap... u still on that one shotted BB and took out entire Nova corp? u still pullin up feats that never happened...

YoungGunna
When did he one shot Pheonix

Hyperion Prime
Wasnt Vulcan beating Glads down till he got that stupid shot in

Vulcan never laid a hand on him.

YoungGunna
Vulcan never laid a hand on him.
Okay thanks for the correction

iceman24567
holy crap... u still on that one shotted BB and took out entire Nova corp? u still pullin up feats that never happened... thumb up

carver9
holy crap... u still on that one shotted BB and took out entire Nova corp? u still pullin up feats that never happened...

So he didn't one shot Black Bolt after Black Bolt lost his amp?

celeyhyga17
So he didn't one shot Black Bolt after Black Bolt lost his amp?

describe it to me.. it may be something i'm not aware of..

Prep-Man
while youre at it, post those thor feats you said you were going to post, carver.

carver9
describe it to me.. it may be something i'm not aware of..

Happened during War of Kings. Black Bolt charge Glads with an amp... the shiar crew hits Black Bolt with a blast that get rid of the amp during his blitz... Gladiator punch him, he falls to the ground from the impact which almost destroyed the building... he doesn't wake up because he just got one shotted.

Now the Nova group... well, they get taken out by Glads in a couple of panels... it was basically a none fight.

iceman24567
Happened during War of Kings. Black charge Glads wit an amp... the shiar crew hits Black Bolt with a blast that get rid of the amp during his blitz... Gladiator punch him, he falls to the ground from the impact which almost destroyed the building... he doesn't wake up because he just got one shotted.

Now the Nova group... well, they get taken out by Glads in a couple of panels... it was basically a none fight. It didnt happen like that at all....

celeyhyga17
Happened during War of Kings. Black Bolt charge Glads with an amp... the shiar crew hits Black Bolt with a blast that get rid of the amp during his blitz... Gladiator punch him, he falls to the ground from the impact which almost destroyed the building... he doesn't wake up because he just got one shotted.

Now the Nova group... well, they get taken out by Glads in a couple of panels... it was basically a none fight.

lol no...
i would post the instances ure talkin bout but im too lazy.. ure way off man...

sad

Mindset

Who wins?

Kyle

Nihilist
DC team win, a couple of the Marvel team aint even high herald.

celeyhyga17
Im still waiting on Carver's supposed feats...

:-D

iceman24567

:-D You will be waiting forever smile

carver9

:-D

What feats are you asking for?

Iceman... get out of this argument... to far above you.

celeyhyga17
The BB & Nova Corps comment..

YoungGunna
The BB & Nova Corps comment..
Are you looking for scans of those events

celeyhyga17
Are you looking for scans of those events

Pretty much...

iceman24567

Iceman... get out of this argument... to far above you. Says the liar eek!

Sin I AM
superman is the weak link, i dont even see y people here are discussing diana

iceman24567
Originally posted by Sin I AM
superman is the weak link, i dont even see y people here are discussing diana Its because we are sexist duh

Prep-Man

Iceman... get out of this argument... to far above you.

I don't know how you can look at yourself in the mirror. You're a false profit.

Q99

That's like saying Thor's hammer makes him stronger than he really is, or Batman's belt. They're part of their characters.

Some of those items are tied to her soul.

That's an entirely useless comment on your part.

And heck, even sans them she's the most skilled HH in hand to hand and very tough and strong. She'd still beat Supergirl, a mid herald, even without her gear.

Definitely proven not to be true on multiple occasions. Superman has actively tried to destroy her and failed.

She and Captain Marvel are pretty much the two heroes who have consistently been the go-tos for when they need someone to hold off Superman.

Philosophía
Lawlz @ people questioning Wonder Woman being high herald, when team 1 has Gladiator, Black Bolt and Beta Ray Bill.

ares834
BRB is HH... Although I agree with you on the others.

carver9

iceman24567
Lol@ carver making things up again...

Simbon
Marvel High Heralds

Surfer
Thor
Bill
Gladiator
Black Bolt

vs

Superman
Orion
Kyle
Wonder Woman

Who wins?

Leaving aside whether or not everyone here is high herald, this really comes down to how people pair off. CIS on, the only member of team 2 who gets a majority against Surfer is Marvel; conversely, the only member of team 1 who gets a majority over supes is surfer. Thor will probably get a majority over anyone on team 2 except superman, though I see Orion getting majorities only over Bill, Gladiator, and BB. Cap gets majorities over everyone except Thor, etc. Without going into all the permutations, all in all, I'd say it's about 50/50 for these teams

YoungGunna

Sin I AM
Its because we are sexist duh

ahhh i see, and i just thought its cuz u boys were a bunch of douches

iceman24567
ahhh i see, and i just thought its cuz u boys were a bunch of douches Why so hostile sad?

Q99
I think I'll go with DC on the teamwork front. More of them are used to working as a unit, and I think they'll pull together better tactics.

carver9
Originally posted by Simbon
Leaving aside whether or not everyone here is high herald, this really comes down to how people pair off. CIS on, the only member of team 2 who gets a majority against Surfer is Marvel; conversely, the only member of team 1 who gets a majority over supes is surfer. Thor will probably get a majority over anyone on team 2 except superman, though I see Orion getting majorities only over Bill, Gladiator, and BB. Cap gets majorities over everyone except Thor, etc. Without going into all the permutations, all in all, I'd say it's about 50/50 for these teams

I disagree with all of this... every drop of it... every fiber.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Nihilist
DC team win, a couple of the Marvel team aint even high herald.

That's kind of how I see it.

These guys put DC way over the top Superman, Orion, and Captain Marvel. They are 3 of the heaviest hitter is in dc.

Simbon

I should hope so -- if we agreed on something I think I'd have to go the doctor to make sure my brain hadn't started to spontaneously atrophy.

Seriously though, I love that you said "every drop of it...every fiber." I can almost hear you gnashing your teeth across the internet.

YoungGunna
That's kind of how I see it.

These guys put DC way over the top Superman, Orion, and Captain Marvel. They are 3 of the heaviest hitter is in dc.
I agree the match seems kind of uneven

carver9
I would give Surfer the edge against anyone on DC... the only person on the DC team I would give you a majority against Glads is Captain Marvel... Bill splits with anyone here and Black Bolt is beastly as well. Thor would either split or get a majority against anyone on the opposing team.

Marvel 7/10.

YoungGunna
DC 8/10

iceman24567
Team one for the majority

quanchi112
Great point laughing out loud

Sin I AM
Why so hostile sad?

i kid i kid

Black bolt z

Like when I think of a Mid Herald I think of Wonder Woman, Magneto, and Black Bolt. I agree on wonder woman.

But I see Black Bolt in the low end of high herald. But then again i'm biased stick out tongue.

YoungGunna
Originally posted by quanchi112
laughing out loud
Why laugh Team 1 is outclassed Team 2 takes it handily

iceman24567
i kid i kid Honestly you were right though as a whole we are douches better the douches you ect ect amirite

carver9
Why laugh Team 1 is outclassed Team 2 takes it handily

Actually they don't.

Going by raw power, Bill, Surfer, and Thor are the most powerful on the field following BB scream. No matter how much you all dislike it Glads could stalemate/beat anybody on the field and I would give Black Bolt a small edge against Wondy.

This isn't a "outclass". I cant even believe people are saying this after ALL OF Bill latest performance and Gladiator history as a beast along with his powerset.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Q99
I think I'll go with DC on the teamwork front. More of them are used to working as a unit, and I think they'll pull together better tactics.

I'd say DC has the better teamwork here. They win 7/10.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I'd say DC has the better teamwork here. They win 7/10.

The teamworking won't save them from the brutal ass-whooping awaiting.

Team 1 has edges into the power output, and a huge, huge edge into the versatility.

Prep-Man
versatility isnt that big of gap. overall, id favor dc because of team work.

iceman24567
I dont see a huge huge edge in versatility no expression

BattleMage
Bill and Thor have a strength and durability edge her speed would keep her in the game but both Thor and Bill are more powerful than her easily You're getting better at this smile

Prep-Man
go back to bed, battlemage.

iceman24567
go back to bed, battlemage. thumb up

Brockalizer
I agree with Carver for once. The Marvel team would pretty handily. No one on team DC would last too long against Silver Surfer. In any possible match up of the teams, Marvel is easily able at the very least hold its own long enough for Surfer to quickly dispatch his opponent and the move on to assist whom ever needs the most help. The fights would only be one on one for a brief period.

Prep-Man
ss isnt easily going to dispose of an enraged orion.

iceman24567
ss isnt easily going to dispose of an enraged orion. Or Billy Batson

Sin I AM
Honestly you were right though as a whole we are douches better the douches you ect ect amirite

very clever, u must work wonders with the ladies

iceman24567
very clever, u must work wonders with the ladies That not so subtle sarcasm has me falling for you in_love

Sasaraixx
or her latest showing against Batman.

Any showing against Batman should automatically be thrown out the window because he's Batman and writers lose their minds when they write for him. He stopped Flash with a smoke bomb in that same issue. A smoke bomb . . .

Anyway, on to the matter at hand, I think this is a close call. Whether WW is high herald or not is debatable but ultimately irrelevant as the same can be said for BB. Both would be at the very upper tier of mid herald level and have the tools to beat some high heralds anyway.

For me who Surfer goes after at the start will be important. There are a couple of really bad match ups for DC against him. On the other hand, I think the other match ups generally favor DC and I think overall WW would have a better showing in her match ups than BB. The huge exception to that is Surfer.

I think something also has to be said for the fact that the DC team would likely work much better together and show solid team work.

Slightest of edges to DC.

Q99
Wonder Woman's useful in that she's an expert tactician and experienced war leader, and if she decides to play heavy defensive with her bracers she can hold off even foes she doesn't have a good chance of beating for quite awhile.

CosmicComet
That not so subtle sarcasm has me falling for you in_love

stop bolsheetin, and meet her somewhere.

iceman24567
Originally posted by CosmicComet
stop bolsheetin, and meet her somewhere. Give me the address
msn-oh

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by Q99
Wonder Woman's useful in that she's an expert tactician and experienced war leader, and if she decides to play heavy defensive with her bracers she can hold off even foes she doesn't have a good chance of beating for quite awhile.

That was something I thought about after I posted. She is the best in H2H combatant on the field, but she is probably the best tactician there as well. That factors into the teamwork edge DC has.

I still don't like the match up against Surfer though.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Q99
I agree that Wonder Woman is probably the best tactician on the DC team. However, I think that Thor on the Marvel team would be better.

D-Block

She is also stated to be stronger than Capt Marvel and Supergirl also

How is she stronger than Captain Marvel when he is as strong as Superman.

Q99
Originally posted by Brockalizer
I agree that Wonder Woman is probably the best tactician on the DC team. However, I think that Thor on the Marvel team would be better.

Mm, Thor's not bad as a tactician, but Diana was picked by the Greek and Indian pantheons to lead the war against the Titans. And there is her impressive handling of the entire league on the fly in League of One.

A Thor expert might contradict me, but I've seen more from Diana.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.