Conan the Barbarian versus Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stealth Moose
Dooku gets no offensive Force powers. Conan gets a vibroblade.

Wait, nevermind.... Conan just swings really hard a couple of times. GG.

truejedi
yeah, if Dooku has no Offensive force powers, he is going down. it basically becomes an 80 year old man vs. a powerful physical specimen. Maybe if he gets force-aided speed he has a shot, but seriously, i dont' think so.

Stealth Moose
By that I meant no TK, lightnin, explosive rounds, etc. Dooku can still passively use the Force to jump or be stronger than any eighty year old has a right to be. Besides, we can't argue Dooku without Force aided strength when we see him routinely absorb kinetic energy from the likes of Yoda and Anakin and Obi-Wan at the same time.

The whole "omfg makashi weak versus kinetic energy" is stupid, and this thread is a testament to that stupidity.

truejedi
It was anakin that overpowered dooku, i don't think anyone using djem so has the same advantage. It was kinda chosen one thing.

Stealth Moose
Kinetic energy is mechanical energy from motion and mass. It has nothing to do with being the Chosen One. All in all, Stover's explanation blows, especially considering the final product shows exactly one instance of Anakin's blows being difficult to deflect.

truejedi
being strong with the force has a looot to do with being the chosen one.

Stealth Moose
But little to do with the argument in question.

3 fishys
I'm hungry

Galan007
I'm Galan.

RagingBoner
Nay, I'm Galan. Galan O' Milk.

teehehe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.