Current Spider-Man vs Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Apparently his Spider Sense is gone, but his MA skills are being amped. Standard equip.

long pig
Really? I like the fight. I WILL disallow his uber grenades, though. I think he could beat normal spidey with them.

cdtm
Like Daredevil said when he was wearing the Kingpin fatsuit, even without his Spidey sense, he's still inhumanly strong and fast. Sure, so is Slade, but at much lower levels...

Slade should be outclassed.

long pig
Spider man is a bit faster physically, but not mentally. Spider man is a bit faster reflex wise, but not enough to keep from getting hit, shot or blasted. He's stronger(DS is at least a 2 or 3 tonner), but way less durable. He's a great combat tacticion, but DS is waaaaaay better. Spiderman is becoming a decent MAist but DS is one of the best. But, this isn't h2h. He gets his staff, which has hurt mid-heralds, his grenades which have ko'd low heralds, his unbreakable sword and a ass load of guns. So, this is a HARD fight.

Diesldude
Deathstroke will whore mangle the guy. smile

long pig
Nothin hotter than a good ol fashion whore mangling.

carver9
Slade wins. Wolverine would destroy Slade though.

srankmissingnin
Without his Parker's spider-sense, Slade should take a healthy majority with is lethal arsenal of weaponry.

Omega Vision
Deathstroke ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.