The Greatest Feats Ever Challange!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Ok yall, for this thread I want to see what yall think are the best, most impressive feats shown on panel.

I want to separate the feats by category and by tier.

The tiers to choose from are:
Street Level
Meta
Low Herald
Mid Herald
High Herald
Trans
Sky Father

The categories to choose from are:
Strength
Speed
Durability
Regeneration
Energy Manipulation
Energy Output

Choose a tier and a category then choose a corresponding feat that you think is the most impressive. If you can it would nice to post scans.

Also feel free to choose as many tiers and categories you wish.

Let's have fun.

Black bolt z
Strength-Batman
Speed-Batman
Durability-Batman
Regeneration-Batman
Energy Manipulation-Batman
Energy Output-Batman

TheLordofMurder
Excellent thread! smile

Best High Herald feat (as pertains energy projection) would have to be Thor busting Exitars inner dome with the God Blast...

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Strength-Batman
Speed-Batman
Durability-Batman
Regeneration-Batman
Energy Output-Batman

thumb up

I like you

TheLordofMurder
Greatest High Herald energy manipulation feat would have to be Surfer manipulating the Big Crunch energies; sorry but I dont have scans of it...

TheLordofMurder
And really hate to say this, but the best feat of Trans Tier durability might actually have to come from Thanos (blah!!! *wretches uncontrollably*)...

Surviving a direct attack from a Cube Being is pretty impressive (the attack that one-shotted Thanos, and this was before The Makers nervous breakdown); I honestly believe that most of (if not all) of the characters Trans Tier or below would have been reduced to ashes by this attack...

Cant post the scan...file is too big.

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Excellent thread! smile

Best High Herald feat (as pertains energy projection) would have to be Thor busting Exitars inner dome with the God Blast...

Winner! thumb up Don't forget prior to this he busted a man sized hole in Exiter's outer shell. He basically did something Odinforce powered Destroyer couldn't do.

This also piggybacks into the best durability feat by a Meta : Juggernaut tanking a Godblast. Seeing as how Juggernaut was only complaining about being SLOWLY pushed back.

zopzop
Energy Manipulation by High Herald (or is she considered Mid Herald?) goes to Binary.

She singlehandedly saved the Sun from antimatter that was covering it's entire surface by opening up a huge black hole in the Sun's core and siphoning the antimatter away. Her control was so precise that only the antimatter was sucked out leaving the "healthy" matter behind so as not to destroy the sun by causing an imbalance in it's mass.

Batman-Prime
Kyle containing the energies of a Big Bang big grin

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by zopzop
This also piggybacks into the best durability feat by a Meta : Juggernaut tanking a Godblast. Seeing as how Juggernaut was only complaining about being SLOWLY pushed back.

The God Blast used against Exitar was far more powerful than the one used against Juggernaut.

Prep-Man
Orion containing universal destroying energies with the Astro Force. Doesn't get any better than that.

zopzop
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
The God Blast used against Exitar was far more powerful than the one used against Juggernaut.

What makes you say this?

Parmaniac
What makes you say this? The urge to taste asgardian semen in his mouth.

peaches

TheLordofMurder
For one, Thor was having seizures prior to and during the fight with Juggs...

I honestly think thats enough evidence to believe that Thor wasnt able to put as much into that GB as he has done in times past...

TheLordofMurder
And the seizures were caused by Hela's curse of course...

Rage.Of.Olympus
What makes you say this?

Because despite reinforcing Mjolnir, the God Blast shattered the hammer. Without the same reinforcement, Mjolnir was under no strain vs. Juggernaut.

Thor also was far from top shape.

zopzop
Because despite reinforcing Mjolnir, the God Blast shattered the hammer. Without the same reinforcement, Mjolnir was under no strain vs. Juggernaut.

But haven't previous Godblasts not shattered the hammer? The belt like you said, didn't add anything to the power of the blast, but merely reinforced the hammer.

Truth be told, Thor was in and out of weakness fits at the time. During his fight with Juggernaut he wasn't suffering from one.

tsscls
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Strength-Batman
Speed-Batman
Durability-Batman
Regeneration-Batman
Energy Output-Batman

Agree x batckick= Win

TheLordofMurder
Truth be told, Thor was in and out of weakness fits at the time. During his fight with Juggernaut he wasn't suffering from one.

Yes he was...

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by tsscls
Agree x batckick= Win

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/43469/884236-1qb1_super.jpg

Parmaniac
Invalid attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster

Rage.Of.Olympus
But haven't previous Godblasts not shattered the hammer? The belt like you said, didn't add anything to the power of the blast, but merely reinforced the hammer.

They haven't but that's exactly why the God Blast used against Exitar is easily one of the most powerful.

Exactly.

As it was pointed out during different points of the story, every moment of weakness left him noticeably weaker than the last despite it having passed.

During his battle with Juggernaut, he had suffered his latest and worst moment of weakness.

Harbinger
Always thought Surfer's life creation/evolution feat was pretty damn uber.

~The Wickerman~
http://s1d6.turboimagehost.com/t/7406840_prowess1.jpg http://s1d6.turboimagehost.com/t/7406841_prowess2.jpg http://s1d6.turboimagehost.com/t/7406839_prowess3.jpg

Let's see any of your non-awesome non-Herc heroes beat THAT ! sneer

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
http://s1d6.turboimagehost.com/t/7406840_prowess1.jpg http://s1d6.turboimagehost.com/t/7406841_prowess2.jpg http://s1d6.turboimagehost.com/t/7406839_prowess3.jpg

Let's see any of your non-awesome non-Herc heroes beat THAT ! sneer

thumb up

That might be the best overall High Herald feat ever...

~The Wickerman~
thumb up

That might be the best overall High Herald feat ever...

The looks on Wolverine's and Namor's faces = Win.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Harbinger
Always thought Surfer's life creation/evolution feat was pretty damn uber.

Now that you mention that, Alan Scott's creation/evolution feat is up there.

Mindset
Is Thanos taking the hotu and Doom taking Beyonder's powers considered energy manip?

Philosophía
It falls under channeling gayness, but I think it's applicable to what the thread maker is asking.

zopzop
They haven't but that's exactly why the God Blast used against Exitar is easily one of the most powerful.

Exactly.

As it was pointed out during different points of the story, every moment of weakness left him noticeably weaker than the last despite it having passed.

During his battle with Juggernaut, he had suffered his latest and worst moment of weakness.

I could have sworn he had that weakness fit, needed to rest on a rooftop and then was fine afterward? I don't remember him being weakened at all during the Juggernaut fight.

Right before Thor fired off the Godblast he boasted to Juggernaut that this was "the power that made the Devourer of Worlds flee and gave pause to an almighty Celestial". It was a full Godblast.

Let me check the issue again regarding the weakness fit. It's Thor 413 right?

Prep-Man

byrdgang21
Bump

CPT Space Bomb
Squirrel Girl, clearly...

DickBlazer
For one, Thor was having seizures prior to and during the fight with Juggs...

I honestly think thats enough evidence to believe that Thor wasnt able to put as much into that GB as he has done in times past...

Uh no. Juggs is just that tough

byrdgang21
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.