Smoke (Enenra) vs Ermac

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
Who winz?

Ridley_Prime
Enenra Smoke rapes.

YoungGunna
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Enenra Smoke rapes.

Meioh_Hades
MK 2011 is not too good into giving us a precise "power tier list".

For example in Kitana's chapter we see the Princess defeat Smoke, but in Smoke's chapter he wins. He also defeats Sektor, but then in Nightwolf's chapter Smoke can't mach the cyber ninja.

However Ermac, even with the "bad guy always lose" thing, is showed to be quite powerful: he rips Jax's arms and he beat Cage (but I still don't understand how freakin' STRIKER managed to beat Ermac).

In MKD Ermac did a truly impressive feat: he defeats Kitana, Jax, Sonya, Cage & Kung Lao all alone. So I think that the "legion of souls" is strong enough to beat even the demon inside Smoke.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Meioh_Hades
In MKD Ermac did a truly impressive feat: he defeats Kitana, Jax, Sonya, Cage & Kung Lao all alone. So I think that the "legion of souls" is strong enough to beat even the demon inside Smoke.
He didn't defeat them per se. Just merely released them from Onaga's control, which he helped Liu Kang's spirit do. It can be argued too that they were at significantly less than their full potential, as they weren't truly themselves at the time until being freed...

Meioh_Hades
It may be true that the brainwashed fighters aren't at their full potential, but Ermac's MKD ending (one of the few canon endings in a MK game) states "Ermac did battle with Liu Kang's enslaved comrades. Ermac was more than a match for the five warriors"

So they fought and Ermac managed to defeat them.

Ridley_Prime
Fair enough. I suppose that's true. Guess Ermac would have a decent chance here then, and King Jerrod being one of the souls that composes Ermac (MK 2011 ending) probably helps too.

Meioh_Hades
We don't know much of Jerrod, but I think that he was on par with Sindel. And I'm quite sure that the Queen was very powerful even before the empowerment of Shang Tsung's essence.

However, in the "power tier list" of MK I would never know how a normal cop like Striker managed to defeat both Kintaro and Ermac.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.