Sebastian Shaw vs Cyber

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

YoungGunna
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/78984-51998-sebastian-shaw.jpg
VS
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/31499/764051-cyber_00_super.jpg
Cyber in Original body
WHO WINS

Hyperion Prime
Cyber should win this. What can Shaw really do to Cyber? I mean his face is vulnerable, but Cyber can just block it.

StiltmanFTW
Adamantium can cut shaw, as seen in X-Men Legacy.

It doesn't even matter how deep Cyber'll cut him... hallucinogen and poison will take care of Sebastian for good.

The only way Shaw could win would be if Burr decided to wail on him (amping him significantly) and failed to block/dodge the critical hit.

juggernaut74
Shaw beat the sh!t out of Wolverine faily easily so he might be able to take Cyber out. Depends on his mood.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Adamantium can cut shaw, as seen in X-Men Legacy.

It doesn't even matter how deep Cyber'll cut him... hallucinogen and poison will take care of Sebastian for good.
which he is smart enough to do.

he cut guido and drugged him without trading blows first

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by psycho gundam
which he is smart enough to do.

he cut guido and drugged him without trading blows first

Correct. Yeah, I remember the issue.

KingD19
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Shaw beat the sh!t out of Wolverine faily easily so he might be able to take Cyber out. Depends on his mood.

The problem with comparing the two is that Wolverine has an Adamantium skeleton...whereas Cyber's entire body sans his face is covered in adamantium. All Cyber has to do is block his face and he's golden, and like the others said. One swipe have him delirious and hurting from the poison..another few will do him in. Unless he's just dumb, there's no way for Sylas to lose.

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

He just needs to cover his mouth and nose with one hand, his forehead is protected with adamantium too.

YoungGunna
I saw how well Sebastian Shaw did against Colossus I thought he would be able to sling Cyber all over the place

psycho gundam
shaw is too pompous to wear armour, and cyber just has to nick him once to weaken him (the drugs work quickly). his toxin is strong enough to make wolverine develop a crippling fear of him

on top of this cyber is covered in adamantium and was able to fight guido--who's powers are almost the same as shaw's for an extended period (guido was given an antidote and pretended to still be drugged to get close to cyber again)

cyber can't lose this without plot

YoungGunna
Originally posted by psycho gundam
shaw is too pompous to wear armour, and cyber just has to nick him once to weaken him (the drugs work quickly). his toxin is strong enough to make wolverine develop a crippling fear of him

on top of this cyber is covered in adamantium and was able to fight guido--who's powers are almost the same as shaw's for an extended period (guido was given an antidote and pretended to still be drugged to get close to cyber again)

cyber can't lose this without plot
But shaw is not Strong Guy though he's smarter and more powerful

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by YoungGunna
But shaw is not Strong Guy though he's smarter and more powerful

But all it takes is one swipe and Shaw's finished. And Sebastian doesn't start stronger than SG.

YoungGunna
If Wolvie couldn't get him what makes you think Cyber can Shaw is also much faster than Cyber and Shaw can quickly build up his strength

StiltmanFTW
If Wolvie couldn't get him what makes you think Cyber can Shaw is also much faster than Cyber and Shaw can quickly build up his strength

Cyber doesn't really have to care about getting injured here. He will connect sooner or later.

Shaw's strenght would build up, yes... if Burr went into slugfest mode.

YoungGunna
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Cyber doesn't really have to care about getting injured here. He will connect sooner or later.

Shaw's strenght would build up, yes... if Burr went into slugfest mode.
I don't think Cyber would connect a shot with his claws Shaw is to fast and smart for that
Shaw could beat against something to build his strength enough to easily BFR him

KingD19
Shaw takes hits all the time, from people much slower than Cyber, whose tagged people like Wolverine with no effort when Wolvie was really putting his all into the fight.

YoungGunna
Originally posted by KingD19
Shaw takes hits all the time, from people much slower than Cyber, whose tagged people like Wolverine with no effort when Wolvie was really putting his all into the fight.
Cyber was built to beat wolverine though bad comparison

KingD19
Technically he was built to beat him in the way that his skin is adamantium, so Logan can't cut him. That has nothing to do with his speed and agility. He was punking Wolverine back before either of them had adaantium and Cyber was just a Drill Sergeant.

YoungGunna
Originally posted by KingD19
Technically he was built to beat him in the way that his skin is adamantium, so Logan can't cut him. That has nothing to do with his speed and agility. He was punking Wolverine back before either of them had adaantium and Cyber was just a Drill Sergeant.
Well then Cyber was born to whoop Wolvie LOL

long pig
Dude, in Cyber's first appearance, he's got one of the best speed feats below herald level. It was insane!

YoungGunna
Originally posted by long pig
Dude, in Cyber's first appearance, he's got one of the best speed feats below herald level. It was insane!
What did he do?

long pig
It was pitch dark and he was in a large field and was surrounded by a small army of people with AK's. All of a sudden a flash of lightening came out of the sky, lighting up the battlefield. Between when the lightening struck, he killed every single one of them, piled the bodies atop each other many yards apart and had already fled the scene out of sight all before the sky went dark again. ALL literally faster than lightening. It was insane.

YoungGunna
Originally posted by long pig
It was pitch dark and he was in a large field and was surrounded by a small army of people with AK's. All of a sudden a flash of lightening came out of the sky, lighting up the battlefield. Between when the lightening struck, he killed every single one of them, piled the bodies atop each other many yards apart and had already fled the scene out of sight all before the sky went dark again. ALL literally faster than lightening. It was insane.
I defiantly got to see that to believe it

long pig
I don't know how long lightening stays lit, but to do all that has to be pushing near lightspeed, right?

long pig
It's in Marvel comics presents.

YoungGunna
lightning is barely a third the speed of light

long pig
I think it's 80c, but I could be wrong. But doing all that in the time it takes lightening to dissipate is approaching that level, I'd think.

YoungGunna
whatever percent it is thats an impressive ass feat

Prep-Man
Those Marvel Comics Presents were classic!

long pig
You should go on a torrent or DC++ and download it and post the scan. Torrents are easier, though.

StiltmanFTW
I don't think Cyber would connect a shot with his claws Shaw is to fast and smart for that
Shaw could beat against something to build his strength enough to easily BFR him

Please. He's not nearly fast enough.

In that way he can increase his strength to barely superhuman levels... he doesn't get a month prep or anything here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.