Thor vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
Galactus sends his herald to scout Earth and see if it's energy is worthy of a meal for himself. Surprisingly, the Fantastic Four and Doom are gone off somewhere but a lone Asgardian warrior stands in the way.

Okay, so I'd say that Surfer is definatley the faster flyer. But I'd argue that Thor is more powerful and capable of higher destruction.

What do you all think?

Impediment
Surfer was insultingly de-powered in FF 2.

All Thor needs to do is knock Surfer off of his board and, apparently, slap some hand cuffs on Radd to detain him.

Darth Martin
But it took that device to knock him off the board. Prep time from both Reed and Doom. Can he be physically knocked off? I think there's no question that Thor is more powerful based on feats. But I think Surfer is fairly faster.

Impediment
If Thor can connect Mjolnir to Surfer, then, yeah, I think he can take this fight.

Still, you're right about speed: Surfer is way faster.

Zack Fair
This is a cool fight. THe one thing I see giving Thor problems is Surfer's intangibility. However I don't see Surfer putting Thor down so I can see Thor tanking everything thrown at him until he does manage to ge this hits in. I wonder if Surfer's board could absorb MJOLNIR. Wonder what would happen when Thor tries to summon it back.

BruceSkywalker
Doom knocked Radd off his board with the greatest of ease, IIRC, Thor won't have a problem knocking him off his board either..

then Surfer gets whacked in the face with Mjolnir and Thor is victorious

Zack Fair
And how does Thor win if Surfer decides to stay intangible?

McNasty996
I'm giving this to Surfer, it took Doom and Reed to create a device to separate Norrin from his board and even then Doom had time to Study Norrin previously and determine that his powers come from his board; Thor has none of these advantages nor does he have the ability to resist Mljoner being absorbed into Surfers board after he tosses it at him leaving him defenseless from being repeated blasted to ashes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.