MegaMind versus Lex Luthor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
MegaMind and Luthor have somehow killed both Superman and MegaMan. Titan has been defused of his powers. All that's left to do is to battle each other to see who rules the world.

MegaMind has access to all his tech/gadgets/weapons, and he has Minion with him.

Luthor (All Luthor feats, Hackman and Spacey combined), same deal, he has all his tech/gadgets/weaponry. He too has the support of his "Minions."

MegaMind and Luthor are 100% aware of each others capabilities and each have a weeks prep time.

Who wins?

Impediment
I haven't seen MegaMind, yet.

Is it worth a damn?

Rogue Jedi
Hell yeah it is.

siriuswriter
I dunno... MegaMind has a sense of humor, Minion, and is actually an alien creature. He pulled his best moves when he turned into a good guy...

... And Luthor just has... his brain. Not even a bigger head to contain more brain.

So... I favor MegaMind.

Rogue Jedi
I'd say their feats are comparable. Luthor can even create Nuclear Man if MegaMind creates a MegaMan with stored DNA.

KingD19
Lol, it's Metro Man.

And MegaMind just dehyrdates Luthor into a cube, /thread.

ares834
Only live action Luthor?

If so Megamind wins.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by ares834
Only live action Luthor?

If so Megamind wins. I guess we can include Luthor from "Batman and Superman: Public Enemies." And the animated Luthor from the one with Super Girl.

Rogue Jedi
Oh what the hell, let's go ahead and include every Luthor, all their feats.

XanatosForever
MegaMind wins due to better presentation.

ares834
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Oh what the hell, let's go ahead and include every Luthor, all their feats.

Then Luthor. He was developing an army of Supermen in Superman/Doomsday and in All-Star Superman he had a syrium that gave him Superman's powers and that Superman was crazy powerful able to lift trillions of tons, and while weakened tanked a blow that cracked the moon and flew many times the speed of light.

Nephthys
MegaMind is balder. He wins.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by ares834
Then Luthor. He was developing an army of Supermen in Superman/Doomsday and in All-Star Superman he had a syrium that gave him Superman's powers and that Superman was crazy powerful able to lift trillions of tons, and while weakened tanked a blow that cracked the moon and flew many times the speed of light. See? This is why I don't include cgi. But, you know, MegaMind was able to create Titan, who had all MetroMan's powers. And it's obvios MetroMan>>>>>>Supes.

Let's just keep it to Spacey and Hackman, and to:

I guess we can include Luthor from "Batman and Superman: Public Enemies." And the animated Luthor from the one with Super Girl.

Apologies.

siriuswriter
So I guess they're fighting in Metrocity?

Rogue Jedi
Wherever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.