Hancock vs Nuclear Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Hancock versus Nuclear Man (Superman IV.)

We all know Hancock, here's Nuclear Man:

MNT_H9JRr1A

Hancock is at full strength, as is Nuclear Man. They know nothing of each other, except the obvious (capable of flight, super strength.) Hancock knows nothing of Nuclear Mans weakness of having to have exposure to the sun.

Fight takes place over NY city at noon, to the death.

Who wins?

ares834
Nuclear Man.

Rogue Jedi
Not really sure. Kinda on the fence here.

BruceSkywalker
i have not watched supes 4 in years, but this may be a decent fight..

i will search out youtube later for more scenes regarding nuclear man

the ninjak
@3.20 how the hell did Supes put the wall back together. Even he looked stupefied after he did it.

Rogue Jedi
I know right? That whole fight scene is wtf.

Zack Fair
Superman pulling powers out of his ass in all his PC glory. Same way his kiss manages to erase Lois Lane's memories in Superman 2 lol

Rogue Jedi
lulz.

Zack Fair
Hancock.

YoungGunna
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Hancock.

Rogue Jedi
Wait, remember when NM cut Supes' neck with his bag lady nails? Wonder if that'd **** Hancock as it did Supes.

Rogue Jedi
Holy shit, ff to 3:39. NM can just freeze Hancock and blow him into space. Unless Hancock is strong enough to break free with brute force as Supes did?

Zack Fair
I see no reason why he cannot. He definitely has vast superhuman strength. I think Hancock wins because I see it as a stalemate until Hancock figures out Nuclear Man's weakness, and I don't think it will take him long because it is quite the weakness.

Rogue Jedi
And the bag lady nails attack?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.