Team Walter vs. Team Chiyo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

McNasty996
Team Walter:
Walter C. Dornez (Vamped)
Seras Victoria(post-pip)
Alexander Anderson

vs

Team Chiyo:
Chiyo
Sakura
Kankuro
Rock Lee

Fight takes place in the where Itachi fought Sasuke
Seras has the Harkonnen

Q99
I'd say probably team Walter, mostly due to the team captain. Walter himself is super-deadly when vamped, both very fast and with strong offense.

Sakura's poisons are going to be useless against the two undead foes, though she can use them against Anderson.

Puppets are nice, but those wires of Walter were slicing through skyscrapers, so only puppets armed with stuff like chakra shields and chakra blades could defend against them directly. Seras's fire support is going to reduce the puppet's ranks as well.

Lee's probably the one best suited to actually dodging the wires, and is his team's best chance- go gates-open and try and deal with Walter.

*If* Lee can take down Walter, *then* the collection of puppets and other abilities around might be able to handle the attacks the other two throw, but this isn't like the other matches where the Hellsing people are outnumbered by S-class foes, you've got closer numbers. I give the Hellsing characters the majority odds here.

danteiscool
I have to say the Hellsing team takes this. Walter when he was old was very fast and his wires weren't something to mess with. seeing as he's in his vampire form for this fight, he's much stronger and possibly faster than he was as an old man. throwing post-Pip Seras and Anderson makes it worse for the Naruto team as Seras is incredibly fast and strong (not to mention her shape shifting and guns) while Anderson is a match for Alucard (well in his normal state anyway, not his higher levels) and has regeneration as well. plus those bayonets of his will do some damage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.