Spider-Man 2099 VS Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
Spider-Man 2099 VS Wolverine

no prep. battle takes place in a forest at night.

who wins?

ankur29
spiderman 2099 has all of peter's powers right, hmm

i think logan takes 6-7/10 as he would against pete

he just has to tag him to win

complexbrother
Spiderman wins this one. superhuman speed plus stamina, plus claws, plus poision, plus superhuman sences, plus superhuman strength equals a win for miguel O'hera.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by complexbrother
Spiderman wins this one. superhuman speed plus stamina, plus claws, plus poision, plus superhuman sences, plus superhuman strength equals a win for miguel O'hera.

Assuming Miguel's speed is equal to Parker (and I bet it's not, at least feat-wise), the gap between him and Wolverine ain't big enough to matter.

Wolverine has far superior stamina no expression

Claws? I doubt they're better than less than one millimetre thick adamantium blades that were honed so sharp they'll cut through anything.

Poison...? How potent is that stuff? Wolverine survived all kinds of diseases when he faced Apocalypse's Final Horseman Death and Contagion. Is it even gonna slow him down?

Senses... Wolverine prevails here, too.

Wolverine literally laughed off Spider-Man's best punches and regularly takes hits from bricks and keeps coming at them. Good luck with knocking him out when you have only Class 10-15 strength.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.