I did math and stuff and

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jaeh
I found that I've been on and off KMC since I was thirteen. It's been five years. I'm old enough to do everything except gamble now.

And still, I'm here.

Am I really just that bored tonight, or am I just that much of a loser?

....probably both.

Astner
A loser most likely. But you brighten up the day for the rest of us losers in this community so stick around I suppose.

Jaeh
to be fair to myself I only drop by a few times in a month to post maybe around 10 posts or something, restricting it to threads I used to spend my time in when i was in High School.

huh, I guess I must have a life after all.

aww, I brighten up someone's day? that's nice.

Astner
Originally posted by Jaeh
to be fair to myself I only drop by a few times in a month to post maybe around 10 posts or something, restricting it to threads I used to spend my time in when i was in High School.

huh, I guess I must have a life after all.
By all means share your hardworking and adventurous stories with us. I'm as confident as you are in that no man or women here would hesitate--even for a split second--if they were given the chance to switch places with you.

Jaeh
I could actually sum it up with a small sentence - College is insane.

that's... that's almost about it.

I take it back. I may be a loser.

The more the merrier?

Astner
I could actually sum it up with a small sentence - College is insane.

that's... that's almost about it.
I find it difficult to understand your mindset of how that would place you above us. Though I can't speak for everyone here I can speak for myself. I had no trouble getting through high school with remarkable grades (read: straight A:s) and I'm currently working on my Master's thesis in elementary particle physics, more specifically on macro-scaled quantum entanglement at what's considered among the most prestigious technological university in Sweden. On top of that I have a tons of friends, a caring family and a loving girlfriend.

I take it back. I may be a loser.

The more the merrier?
Welcome to the team.

Bardock42
I graduated with a C average and I still haven't finished a Bachelor (in about 5 years now....**** YEAH!!

Rogue Jedi
I found that I've been on and off KMC since I was thirteen. It's been five years. I'm old enough to do everything except gamble now.

And still, I'm here.

....probably both. Sup dude.

AbnormalButSane
Originally posted by Bardock42
I graduated with a C average and I still haven't finished a Bachelor (in about 5 years now....**** YEAH!!

I haven't finished my bachelor's yet. Starting on year 5...

Bardock42
High five!!!

AbnormalButSane
High five!!!

How did you graduate without a degree by the way?

Bardock42
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
How did you graduate without a degree by the way?

I graduated High School ... (twice actually mmm)

AbnormalButSane
So did I! High five!

Well, just once. Nevermind.

Bardock42
So did I! High five!

Well, just once. Nevermind.

Yay, we are top of the crop. High School diplomas put us in the 99th percentile, fo sho.

AbnormalButSane
Well, me in the higher 99th percent. I had an A average. stoned

And look where it got me. mmm

Bardock42

And look where it got me. mmm

Remember I have 2 of them!!!

And ditto.

steverules_2

And still, I'm here.

....probably both.

Incest girl is back biscuits

Astner
Might want to work on those statistics. So far three of us have revealed their grades, two of which had an A average and one who had a C average.

You're in the average range.

Bardock42
Lol, ABS is average, what a loser!

AbnormalButSane
weep And here I thought I was so special.

Bardock42
weep And here I thought I was so special.

Maybe in the non-flattering sense.

AbnormalButSane
You know when I switched high schools in my last two years, I was convinced that my parents had sent me to a school for "special" people.

Still am.

Bardock42
You know when I switched high schools in my last two years, I was convinced that my parents had sent me to a school for "special" people.

Still am.

Well, I think when I was in the US I had a B average, though it might have been the AP classes I Csed.

dadudemon
Yeah, I also get A's. Sometimes, My grade is a 99 or a 100 (most classes do not offer bonus or extra credit...I'm just that damn good, bitches.)

I find school to be just like grinding in WoW: it's extremely boring and gets you nowhere except respect from others playing the same "game."

AbnormalButSane
Why would you attend school in the US? O.o

Bardock42
Why would you attend school in the US? O.o

I know, right?

Well, more seriously, I guess to live in the US for a while.

dadudemon
I know, right?

You didn't have a choice, really. lol

And, didn't you find the US highschool to be a year or two behind your German schools?

AbnormalButSane
I know, right?

But why?!

Just kidding. It's all right.

Bardock42
Originally posted by dadudemon
You didn't have a choice, really. lol

And, didn't you find the US highschool to be a year or two behind your German schools?
Well, I suppose to a degree they were behind. The system is just completely different. I went to a private school and took mostly honours and AP classes and I'd say they were at least pretty close to the level in Germany (though I did go a year higher in the US, so I guess it might be a year difference). In Germany we hav three different school forms, lowest to highest (in intensity) and in the US you just put it all together, so you'll have the best students with the worst, which I guess it mitigated by choosing your classes, like...woodworking...or bowling...

But why?!

Just kidding. It's all right.

Dr. Pepper

AbnormalButSane
Well, I suppose to a degree they were behind. The system is just completely different. I went to a private school and took mostly honours and AP classes and I'd say they were at least pretty close to the level in Germany (though I did go a year higher in the US, so I guess it might be a year difference). In Germany we hav three different school forms, lowest to highest (in intensity) and in the US you just put it all together, so you'll have the best students with the worst, which I guess it mitigated by choosing your classes, like...woodworking...or bowling...

Dr. Pepper

Not always. Most public schools have classes that separate the students based on their capabilities, like AP classes. My school was a public school and consisted of only "above average" students.

But that's high school, in lower level schooling there's no differentiation, which I think stagnates most students.

Bardock42
Not always. Most public schools have classes that separate the students based on their capabilities, like AP classes. My school was a public school and consisted of only "above average" students.

But that's high school, in lower level schooling there's no differentiation, which I think stagnates most students.

I think so, too. I am in favour of segregated schools (remember, we Germans may have done some bad shit, but that doesn't mean to us what it means to you) based on ability. As long as the there is mobility between these sets and there is good schooling done for everyone.

AbnormalButSane
Sadly most US students, I believe, prefer their remedial classes.

Bardock42
Sadly most US students, I believe, prefer their remedial classes.

They can't be all such high achievers as you and me

AbnormalButSane
Well, thank goodness. Reduces competition.

dadudemon
Looking back, I would have done the homeschool thing and gone to college, early. I've said it more than once, but even an average person can work 3-4 years ahead of a public school while in homeschool and still cover the same materials WHILE also working on advanced stuff.

Just think, by the time they reach 18, most people could have a B.S. degree. They would already be used to "the grind" of long hours from homeschool.

Bardock42
Originally posted by dadudemon
Looking back, I would have done the homeschool thing and gone to college, early. I've said it more than once, but even an average person can work 3-4 years ahead of a public school while in homeschool and still cover the same materials WHILE also working on advanced stuff.

Just think, by the time they reach 18, most people could have a B.S. degree. They would already be used to "the grind" of long hours from homeschool.

I agree really, I feel like the stuff I have to do for school I could really do in maybe 2 months rather than the year they want me to take.

I'd rather have the studying and degrees separated so that you could just go apply for testing and get the degree when you feel you are able to pass.

dadudemon
I agree really, I feel like the stuff I have to do for school I could really do in maybe 2 months rather than the year they want me to take.

I'd rather have the studying and degrees separated so that you could just go apply for testing and get the degree when you feel you are able to pass.

I also agree to all of that.

I'd say that the school work given could be done in a month rather than 2 months. Of coures, you'd be doing schoolwork 5 days, 8 hours a day, for those 4 weeks.

Barker
2005 master race reporting in

RE: Blaxican
I graduated with a C average and I still haven't finished a Bachelor (in about 5 years now....**** YEAH!! Woah, I feel a whole lot better about myself knowing that.

Jaeh
Originally posted by Astner
I find it difficult to understand your mindset of how that would place you above us.

I dunno, i never said i'm above you. But i don't spend as much time online as i did before (except this summer, I guess)? that's a start..?

bah, i've accepted my lot.

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Sup dude.

Summer. cool ending in two weeks though. Blech, back to school.

Originally posted by steverules_2
Incest girl is back biscuits

since.. since when was I Incest girl messed

in other news, I only have a year till I graduate, thank God. -_- a little young, but that's fine - I'm still going to medschool anyway, and that would add significant years.

mikeydude
Sounds like a cool story.

Bardock42
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Woah, I feel a whole lot better about myself knowing that.

You're welcome.

RE: Blaxican
Thanks Bardykinz!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.